Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sturniolo Triplets fics?

sneezelover3

I’m kinda sad there are no fanfictions on the triplets, I found them on YouTube last year and I’ve been searching around and found nothing. I was wondering if someone could make a couple maybe, I would do it myself but 1. I suck at writing and 2. It’s more fun reading someone else’s work 😆 I can try to do something in return if someone does this for me! 👀🙏🏻

i agree i love them so much and you could make such a good fic especially with their allergies!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 4:45 PM, Lunaconner said:

i agree i love them so much and you could make such a good fic especially with their allergies!

I know 😁

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2024 at 6:37 PM, JackHarknessTW said:

Great story!

?? 

On 2/26/2024 at 7:37 AM, JackHarknessTW said:

Great story!

@JackHarknessTW Trying to pad your post count by making numerous comments like this is not going to get your account validated any faster. It’s akin to a form of spamming.

If anything, the mods are less likely to validate you if the majority of your posts are one and two words answers. At least until you start posting comments of substance.

On 3/9/2024 at 9:56 AM, solitaire-au said:

@JackHarknessTW Trying to pad your post count by making numerous comments like this is not going to get your account validated any faster. It’s akin to a form of spamming.

If anything, the mods are less likely to validate you if the majority of your posts are one and two words answers. At least until you start posting comments of substance.

Yeah I kinda realised that a while ago /lh