Sneeze Fetish Forum

What languages other than English do you speak (or are learning)?

_Daisy_

5 minutes ago, Yumestar said:

It was sort of mandatory in school back then and I was one of the best xD Always A-ranked the exams. It's been a while since I read something in Latin, but I think I can still read it somewhat. 

Though I think my Japanese is a tiny bit better by now xD

That’s cool 😎 

On 15/1/2024 at 5:51, C-Money said:

Nací y crecí hablando solo inglés, aunque mi madre me hacía leer palabras y ver videos en español mientras desayunaba antes de ir a la escuela cuando era niño. Estudié español durante unos 6 años en la escuela y nunca lo hablé con fluidez. Ahora estoy tratando de aprender italiano en serio, ya que visité Italia en busca de mi familia el verano pasado y me gustaría volver y hablar con la gente de allí. Ahora confundo el español con el italiano  🙃,  pero diría que probablemente soy mejor en italiano, aunque solo han pasado 6 meses, realmente estoy trabajando en ello.

Do you want to speak in Spanish?

My native language is Spanish and I only speak that, to communicate in English I use the translator. I loved everyone who wants to speak Spanish with me.

I prefer English, but I can understand what you’re writing. I can’t write  in Spanish yet  and I can only speak a little. lol 

9 minutes ago, robsneeze said:

Prefiero el inglés, pero puedo entender lo que escribes. Aún no puedo escribir en español y solo puedo hablar un poco. jajaja 

You read my mail ? Do you want me to resend it to you in English? 

6 minutes ago, robsneeze said:

acabo de responder a tu correo electrónico

Answered yours, see if you can talk to me on WhatsApp or Instagram or Facebook 

7 minutes ago, Ignaciosneeze said:

Answered yours, see if you can talk to me on WhatsApp or Instagram or Facebook 

I don’t use those apps unfortunately! Only app I use is Kik  

23 minutes ago, robsneeze said:

I don’t use those apps unfortunately! Only app I use is Kik  

Unfortunately we have to speak in English warning from the mods 

2 minutes ago, robsneeze said:

Not a warning, just a reminder! :)

Just posting here to remind everyone, because a few posts had to be removed so far, that discussing languages is cool, but all posts on the forum must be in English. Unfortunately we simply cannot moderate in every possible language people might speak, so the official language of the forum has to be English. I know it sucks for the people who do not have English as a first language, but is what it is, sorry! :)

17 minutes ago, robsneeze said:

I already answered your email, what app is Kik?

13 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Not a warning, just a reminder! :)

Just posting here to remind everyone, because a few posts had to be removed so far, that discussing languages is cool, but all posts on the forum must be in English. Unfortunately we simply cannot moderate in every possible language people might speak, so the official language of the forum has to be English. I know it sucks for the people who do not have English as a first language, but is what it is, sorry! :)

Sorry, I wrote and forgot to activate the translator

18 hours ago, Yumestar said:

It was sort of mandatory in school back then and I was one of the best xD Always A-ranked the exams. It's been a while since I read something in Latin, but I think I can still read it somewhat. 

Though I think my Japanese is a tiny bit better by now xD

That’s great, It’s always handy to learn another language. It expands your mind and sharpens your  life skills. 

Spanish as native because I'm from Spain, but also fluent in English and German.

Years ago I learnt some Japanese too, mainly hiragana, katakana and some kanjis, but never came to practice and ended up abandoning it.

On 7/24/2024 at 9:39 AM, Rocketss said:

Spanish as native because I'm from Spain, but also fluent in English and German.

Years ago I learnt some Japanese too, mainly hiragana, katakana and some kanjis, but never came to practice and ended up abandoning it.

That’s cool, I’m struggling with Spanish , it’s a slow process. I should probably just spend the money and take lessons 

I've been trying to learn Spanish for years; my hearing isn't excellent, which makes speaking/listening difficult(the same goes for English[my first language] to be fair), which slows me down some, but I'm working at it

On 7/26/2024 at 6:32 PM, robsneeze said:

That’s cool, I’m struggling with Spanish , it’s a slow process. I should probably just spend the money and take lessons 

If you have an anglo-germanic language background spanish is not an easy task. It has 16 distinct complete forms (tenses) and the accents are quite different both inside Spain and through South America. In contrast, English has 12 and German 6 (although german has declensions which are a plus in difficulty).

I'm speaking Serbian and also learning Russian, English and Japanese

3 hours ago, Rocketss said:

If you have an anglo-germanic language background spanish is not an easy task. It has 16 distinct complete forms (tenses) and the accents are quite different both inside Spain and through South America. In contrast, English has 12 and German 6 (although german has declensions which are a plus in difficulty).

Yeah that’s where I run into problems, the tenses (masculine/feminine) etc. I had the same problems with French in school. I was so bad the teacher  said I would never get it and transferred me to another class. Dyslexia and ADHD don’t help either but I’ll get it eventually. And you’re right about differences in accent and I would say speed of speech as well. In Cuba they speak faster than in Mexico. And their accents are different. 

2 hours ago, dude said:

I'm speaking Serbian and also learning Russian, English and Japanese

Wow! Good for you. That’s a lot. English is my first language and I couldn’t even imagine learning like 3 or more languages. I’ll stick to one at a time lol 😆 

• 2 weeks later...

I can speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese. Trying to learn Japanese.

I speak English, German, a bit of French and Spanish. I actually attempted to learn Klingon just for fun but booooy, this is hard😂 I'm learning Swedish now, that seems to be a bit easier😅🙈

I speak English and am currently learning Japanese. I'm conversationally fluent in a pretty basic way and can read and write it to an extent. I started learning (but am taking a break from) Korean. My main focuses right now are Japanese and German. I think ideally I'd know JP, Korean, German, and Irish ^_^ I would also say Spanish and French but I think the feminine masculine thing would just murder my poor soul 😭