Sneeze Fetish Forum

what type of sneezes is your favourite?

loveuskinny

I favor uncovered sneezes, cause generally I'd like to see the action haha. Fits are also good cause it caters to the base instinct of wanting more.

I like loud uncovered, uncontrollable sneezes, announcing sneezes with big build ups!! Mmmmm!  🔥

22 minutes ago, robsneeze said:

Me gustan los estornudos fuertes, destapados e incontrolables, que anuncian estornudos con grandes acumulaciones. ¡Mmmmm!   🔥

Do you like them feminine or masculine? 

2 hours ago, Ignaciosneeze said:

Do you like them feminine or masculine? 

I like both to be honest. But if I had a preference I would say more feminine. 

31 minutes ago, robsneeze said:

Para ser sincera, me gustan ambos, pero si tuviera una preferencia diría que más femenina. 

I also like the feminine ones better. 

On 7/4/2023 at 11:13 AM, Deuce Williams said:

Hitchy, itchy holdbacks ❤️ Stuck sneezes and the finger under the nose trope, talking through the buildup, lots of vocal, stuttery gasps and wildly flaring nostrils. When the sneeze finally finally releases, it's loud and destructive and explosive. I like sneezes prolonged and torturous. 😏

This is basically me lol. Always get those tricky come-and-go ones that you never know when are gonna release. I hate it because when they finally release is usually a huge loud mess, and somewhat I always get caught by surprise.

Seems like I'd be in the minority here, but I prefer feminine ones straight into tissues, or just muffled by tissues. And if they blow their nose afterwards that's a plus.

IMO the sexiest type of sneezes is when you pinch your nose but don't stifle, and you let out these "shhh" / "tschh" sounds. Also I really love it when the sneezer goes "choo" or "cheee", or the best one - "pcheee"
Ultimate scenario would be a fit of such sneezes from a beautiful lady, with super teasing long and dramatic buildups, and a big bonus if the sneezes vary somewhat rather than stay the exact same style :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 6:14 PM, Chillted96 said:

Rapid fire! At least 7 in a row. Sometimes i'm in the mood for loud powerful sneezes and other times little quiet ones. But as long as they're rapid fire I won't complain.

YESS. All of that. 

On 7/21/2024 at 8:03 AM, robsneeze said:

I like loud uncovered, uncontrollable sneezes, announcing sneezes with big build ups!! Mmmmm!  🔥

1000%. I like also like both masculine and feminine and swing back and forth on which I like best. 😝

On 7/4/2023 at 5:13 AM, Deuce Williams said:

Hitchy, itchy holdbacks ❤️ Stuck sneezes and the finger under the nose trope, talking through the buildup, lots of vocal, stuttery gasps and wildly flaring nostrils. When the sneeze finally finally releases, it's loud and destructive and explosive. I like sneezes prolonged and torturous. 😏

Just reading this gave me all the feelings 🥵 I’d love to watch a woman have this type of sneeze.

Ooooh, vocal buildups, hitchy holdbacks. ❤️ Rapid stifled sneezes are also cute, kind of like "ackmmmmhnnn-chew~"

I prefer bigger, wetter sounding sneezes. Ones that don’t sound like a cough or a scream. Itchy or desperate (without all the moaning) is 🫶🏻

Just now, bearwax said:

I prefer bigger, wetter sounding sneezes. Ones that don’t sound like a cough or a scream. Itchy or desperate (without all the moaning) is 🫶🏻

Oh, and not rapid like a machine gun, but somewhere in the happy medium between that and a sneeze every 30 seconds :) 

Im a big fan of hitchy sneezes! Also the idea of anyone using my breasts as a tissue really gets me going

14 hours ago, thefuzzydarkness said:

Also the idea of anyone using my breasts as a tissue really gets me going

YESS. Like let me hold you while you sneeze 🫠 but alas, it remains only an “idea” for me 😂