Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lazy Sunday Morning

a-and-b-snz

Just a quick one as I get more used to things around here! Please read with your favourite characters in mind : )

-

It’s a lazy Sunday morning, and partners A and B are still snuggled up in bed. A has been awake for a little while, but has made no attempt to move, content to watch B peacefully dozeing.

Light streams in through a crack between the drapes, illuminating the thousands of microscopic dust particles hovering in the air. Ever so softly, B moans in their sleep. A watches as a crease forms between B’s brows. Huffing, they nestle their face further into A’s embrace, who watches with mild concern. What’s up with them? A wonders. A nightmare, maybe? Should they save B from it, and wake them?

Before they can bring themselves to disturb their partner, B’s eyelids flutter open of their own volition. They let out another sleepy sigh, and A is about to ask them if something’s wrong, when B gives a gentle gasp, and then another, as their nose creases up and-

“Hih’kshuh!”

-muffles a sneeze right into A’s chest. They let out a quiet groan of relief as their eyes slide shut once more.

A chuckles huskily, and pushes B’s hair back from their face. “Bless you,” they whisper.

“Sorry,” B mumbles, flicking the tip of their thumb weakly against their nose.

“Don’t be.” A kisses B’s forehead. “That was adorable.”

Okay, I LOVE this lovely little scenario and I absolutely love the idea of making it open to interpretation to any characters.  I hope you feel inspired to post more like this because I am into this concept!

5 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Okay, I LOVE this lovely little scenario and I absolutely love the idea of making it open to interpretation to any characters.  I hope you feel inspired to post more like this because I am into this concept!

Thank you! I have a couple other stories like this that I had written for Tumblr, but I was nervous about sharing them here, because I'm not too aware of the general taste and preferences of this forum. But if you enjoyed this then perhaps I will begin to post my others here as well :D

This is so incredibly adorable! The kittenish sneeze, the using A as a tissue (even inadvertently), the sleepiness... Everything! I loved reading this so so much!

16 hours ago, AutumnSneezes said:

This is so incredibly adorable! The kittenish sneeze, the using A as a tissue (even inadvertently), the sleepiness... Everything! I loved reading this so so much!

9 hours ago, sneezemeister said:

This was so cute!

Thank you guys!! Cute little kittenish sneezes are my weakness (^//-//^)

On 3/2/2023 at 4:47 PM, MIN said:

AHHHH it's so cute!!! I love it!

Thank you! 🥰

On 2/23/2023 at 1:21 PM, a-and-b-snz said:

Just a quick one as I get more used to things around here! Please read with your favourite characters in mind : )

-

It’s a lazy Sunday morning, and partners A and B are still snuggled up in bed. A has been awake for a little while, but has made no attempt to move, content to watch B peacefully dozeing.

Light streams in through a crack between the drapes, illuminating the thousands of microscopic dust particles hovering in the air. Ever so softly, B moans in their sleep. A watches as a crease forms between B’s brows. Huffing, they nestle their face further into A’s embrace, who watches with mild concern. What’s up with them? A wonders. A nightmare, maybe? Should they save B from it, and wake them?

Before they can bring themselves to disturb their partner, B’s eyelids flutter open of their own volition. They let out another sleepy sigh, and A is about to ask them if something’s wrong, when B gives a gentle gasp, and then another, as their nose creases up and-

“Hih’kshuh!”

-muffles a sneeze right into A’s chest. They let out a quiet groan of relief as their eyes slide shut once more.

A chuckles huskily, and pushes B’s hair back from their face. “Bless you,” they whisper.

“Sorry,” B mumbles, flicking the tip of their thumb weakly against their nose.

“Don’t be.” A kisses B’s forehead. “That was adorable.”

Gotta say, I love these kinds of scenarios. They are just so very cozy

9 hours ago, LazyExplorer said:

Gotta say, I love these kinds of scenarios. They are just so very cozy

Cozy stories are the best stories 🥰

5 hours ago, thesneezyowl said:

More of this please! Or anything like this. LOVE!

More is coming soon!