Sneeze Fetish Forum

Looking For

Pseudosneeze

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone has any clips of the episode of Jack and Jill in which Amanda Peet has a cold. My understanding is that there are a number of sneezes in this episode. I believe it is entitled "And Jack and Jill Came Tumbling Down the Hill."

Thanks very much!

Geoff

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BikermousefromMars

• Bluebird

• Fantasneezer

• Pseudosneeze

I was wondering if anyone has a clip of this Asian girl sneezing from "Miss Seventeen." It was in the gallery but I get a message saying that the file is no longer found now.

Thank you.

hi im kinda new here, and i remember there was a clip floating around of johnny fairplay sneezing on mtv true life. doesn anyone have it or know where i can find it? thanks!

There seems to be a bug affecting the whole gallery at the moment - the url linked to for each file begins normally with "http://www.sneeze..." etc, but then later it starts once again from "http://".

I'm getting that at the moment. If there's not a thread about it in website support I'm going to start one right now. :laugh:

Um, it was my clip, but the reason I took it down was because the quality was crap. I could pm it to you I guess if still interested.

Um, it was my clip, but the reason I took it down was because the quality was crap. I could pm it to you I guess if still interested.

Yea thatd actually be awesome. Id appreciate it a lot

Actually, putting it on savefile might be a good idea and greatly appreciated :cry:

Thank you, it's a shame she turned away from the camera, but it's still a good find.

No way dude I'm gonna fix this. Hmm I don't know why it won't work though. So you're using quicktime player right?

Change the extension to .3gp and it should play

How do I do that?

Assuming you're using Windows XP/Vista...

Go into 'Folder Options' on the Tools menu of My Computer (or any other Windows Explorer window).

Go to the View tab

Uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types'.

Then find your file, right-click it, left-click Rename, change the .tif to .3gp