Sneeze Fetish Forum

This Snake Doesn't Shed (H.P)

Rock And Roll Boy

Quick context/ backstory.

This story takes place in the Slytherin common room. Victoria is a Hufflepuff who is secretly seeing Shannon; a Slytherin. 

Student relationships with others from another house is not allowed in this universe.

"Heeghh... HT'CHIEW! HET'CHYEE"! 

A small giggle sounded from above Victoria as Shannon brandished a tissue against her nose, feeling Victoria's nostrils twitch. 

"Bless. But try be a bit more quieter, okay"?

"It's easier said than done; you're not allergic to animal fur". To add further emphasis to her point, the young brunette brushed her hand against the sofa that they both resided, locks of cat fur ascending into the air. 

"See... HET'CHYIEW! 'CHIEW! See whad I mbean"? 

Shannon kept the tissue close to Victoria's face as she had another sneezing fit, a hand on her back. 

"Bless" Shannon whispered, looking more sympathetic; rubbing Victoria's back and giving her another tissue. "I'm sorry".

"Ugh. Dod't worry about id. Mbaybe just clean this area up a little"? 

"With my wand? I don't know any spells that can help".

"I do. Just ged your wadd out and I'll tell you the idcandations". 

"My wand... yes. About that... I lost it again"

Victoria's eyes fluttered as she felt another sneezing fit coming, Shannon pressing another tissue against the underside of her nose in hopes of quelling the tickle before hearing the common door open. 

"Crap. Victoria, keep silent".

"I..."

"Quiet".

Shannon tried her best to act casual, humming softly as Victoria huddled and curled up against her upper thigh. A few of the other Slytherin students were back from the great feast; most of them going upstairs to the dormitories. 

"Shaddon..." Victoria mumbled, clutching the tissue she'd been given. "... I... I'mb... godda..." 

"Sssh". 

Victoria's nose felt as if a dozen microscopic, fluffy feathers were caressing every inch of her sinuses. She sniffled a stuffy sniffle, in hopes of buying some time, unintentionally snorting up more cat hair and having some rest and brush against her nostrils. 

"... hhhahhh... heghhh..." 

"Sssh. Just a bit longer".

"... heehgghhh... I.... cad't..." 

Victoria's whole body tensed as she inhaled sharply to sneeze, Shannon instinctively covering her mouth with her hands.

"... HMMMP'CHYYMMMP". 

Shannon could feel Victoria's spray all over her palms, almost moving her hands away but she knew Victoria wasn't done.

"HHMMP'CHYYRRMPF, HCH'MMPF". 

Luckily, Victoria's sneezes emerged as little more as muffled, almost inconspicuous noises. Within another minute, Victoria's nose still twitching, but behaving, Shannon gradually uncovered Victoria's mouth.

"They're gone". 

Victoria sat up, briefly blowing her nose immediately, dispelling the fur from her sinuses before feeling a hand on her cheek, looking over.

"Bless. You poor thing. Let's call it a night, eh"?

Victoria nodded, removing her thick glasses to wipe her watering, bloodshot eyes. 

"Next time, you're sneaking out to my common room". 

"Very well".

Her hand still on Victoria's cheek, Shannon leant in, eyes closed, planting a delicate kiss on her wet lips. 

On 9/7/2022 at 2:26 PM, Rock And Roll Boy said:

Quick context/ backstory.

This story takes place in the Slytherin common room. Victoria is a Hufflepuff who is secretly seeing Shannon; a Slytherin. 

Student relationships with others from another house is not allowed in this universe.

"Heeghh... HT'CHIEW! HET'CHYEE"! 

A small giggle sounded from above Victoria as Shannon brandished a tissue against her nose, feeling Victoria's nostrils twitch. 

"Bless. But try be a bit more quieter, okay"?

"It's easier said than done; you're not allergic to animal fur". To add further emphasis to her point, the young brunette brushed her hand against the sofa that they both resided, locks of cat fur ascending into the air. 

"See... HET'CHYIEW! 'CHIEW! See whad I mbean"? 

Shannon kept the tissue close to Victoria's face as she had another sneezing fit, a hand on her back. 

"Bless" Shannon whispered, looking more sympathetic; rubbing Victoria's back and giving her another tissue. "I'm sorry".

"Ugh. Dod't worry about id. Mbaybe just clean this area up a little"? 

"With my wand? I don't know any spells that can help".

"I do. Just ged your wadd out and I'll tell you the idcandations". 

"My wand... yes. About that... I lost it again"

Victoria's eyes fluttered as she felt another sneezing fit coming, Shannon pressing another tissue against the underside of her nose in hopes of quelling the tickle before hearing the common door open. 

"Crap. Victoria, keep silent".

"I..."

"Quiet".

Shannon tried her best to act casual, humming softly as Victoria huddled and curled up against her upper thigh. A few of the other Slytherin students were back from the great feast; most of them going upstairs to the dormitories. 

"Shaddon..." Victoria mumbled, clutching the tissue she'd been given. "... I... I'mb... godda..." 

"Sssh". 

Victoria's nose felt as if a dozen microscopic, fluffy feathers were caressing every inch of her sinuses. She sniffled a stuffy sniffle, in hopes of buying some time, unintentionally snorting up more cat hair and having some rest and brush against her nostrils. 

"... hhhahhh... heghhh..." 

"Sssh. Just a bit longer".

"... heehgghhh... I.... cad't..." 

Victoria's whole body tensed as she inhaled sharply to sneeze, Shannon instinctively covering her mouth with her hands.

"... HMMMP'CHYYMMMP". 

Shannon could feel Victoria's spray all over her palms, almost moving her hands away but she knew Victoria wasn't done.

"HHMMP'CHYYRRMPF, HCH'MMPF". 

Luckily, Victoria's sneezes emerged as little more as muffled, almost inconspicuous noises. Within another minute, Victoria's nose still twitching, but behaving, Shannon gradually uncovered Victoria's mouth.

"They're gone". 

Victoria sat up, briefly blowing her nose immediately, dispelling the fur from her sinuses before feeling a hand on her cheek, looking over.

"Bless. You poor thing. Let's call it a night, eh"?

Victoria nodded, removing her thick glasses to wipe her watering, bloodshot eyes. 

"Next time, you're sneaking out to my common room". 

"Very well".

Her hand still on Victoria's cheek, Shannon leant in, eyes closed, planting a delicate kiss on her wet lips. 

This is amazing, really well written short story. I loved it.

P.S feel free to write a Part 2!!