Sneeze Fetish Forum

Special Arms Against Identified Slimy Octopus (Assassination Classroom: Koro-Sensei)

Vintagedarling

(Super Short Tie-In: soooo Koro-Sensei gets bug bombed with allergy components and well I mean COME ON!!!- (Anime-Vision Time //Manga- Vol. 6) there’s sniffling, mucus, and the congested voice but no sneeze!! soooo here’s this… a brief run in with Karasuma, after Terasaka’s hit him with the pollen but before the class knows where his nostrils are located… haha! /// just gonna say with the ending— I’m sure Koro-Sensei has tons of places… but prolly rests at the school /and/even though he has to kill him I don’t think Karasuma would be a fan body fluids and stick around to fight Koro-Sensei tho it is a fun thought… *Anywho hope Yusei Matsui doesn’t mind my rendition of their characters*) 

Tadaomi Karasuma stared at the email he was responding to. Again management wasn’t happy with the response that the world ending octopus had yet to be dealt with by a class of military untrained students. Not to mention the actual trained assassins the government had hired had failed and quit. The click clacking of his keyboard drowned on, so engrossed in his work, that when Koro-Sensei was suddenly in the doorway, Karasuma even with all of his own training flinched. Adding that the assailant moved at Mach20 was his next line of typing as he recovered from his shock and kept working. “Evening.” 

Snnnnnrrkk! “Uh- Evening to you as well Mister Karasuma,” Koro-Sensei agreed jovially albeit sounding heavy at the same time as he entered the Teacher/Faculty room. 

Hearing a change in Koro-Sensei Karasuma looked up to find the adorning smile, and yet, “Something got you down?” He asked conversationally, though optimistic in getting information on how to take down the global monstrosity as he noted twin streams gushing from the yellow face. 

Snnk—SNnnK!! 

Assessing the alien looking being as it approached Karasuma had to hand it, or tentacle rather, to the guy. Koro-Sensei’s hue usually changed from yellow with different feelings/expressions, so if he was sobbing with a broad smile the odds of defeating him were getting smaller. However slim his job was still try to save humanity, and if that meant cutting down the octopus when he was emotional then so be it, he’d take the opportunity. 

“I-I’mb not uh—hUHh-ups-s-set—“ SNnK-Hh

Karasuma carefully reached into his coat for the ‘Special Arms Against Unidentified Slimy Octopus,’ or ‘SAAUSO,’ which was a specially made dagger as Koro-Sensei brought out a handkerchief from his robe and up to his face. 

“HehAhEesiHhUe!!”

The sudden deluge of mucus stopped Karasuma in his tracks, as it coated him all the way to the hilt he’d just pulled out of his jacket. Quickly realizing that the wetness coming from Koro-Sensei’s ‘eyes’ was not emotional distress. 

Snnnff Snnfk “Aaah!! MISTER KARASUMA!!” Koro-Sensei exclaimed when he saw what he’d done. “I-I’m so sorry!” 

“Hnh-Gesundheit,“ Karasuma grunted as Koro-Sensei’s tentacles made contact with him next, roving over him, cleaning him off with the unused cloth, “It’s fine,” he said abandoning the knife, putting up the hand to stall the attempt. Standing up, he closed the laptop, “You’re not feeling well, I should go so you can get some rest.” With that he stepped passed the oozing Koro-Sensei and slid the door closed on his sniffling. 

I don't go here nor do I usually like allergies but dang if I don't love monster sneezes..especially if they're super, mega messy..!! 🤧 💦😏👀

• 4 weeks later...