Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy at the Sidewalk (Sonic Series+Rouge+Blaze+F)

Sneeze_Sleuth

The purple feline took a break from her commute as she leaned against a lamp pole on the sidewalk of a busy street. Her headphones were playing soft, symphonic melodies, but with her being so careful with every step she took, not hearing anything was never an issue. Blaze crossed her arms, sniffling as she looked down on the ground. 

"[i][b]sniffle[/b] Hmm...is that a tickle? I can't quite tell sniffle sniffle It sorta feels like it..[/i]."

Blaze thought to herself, not really sure if the mildly colder weather was affecting her nose or if she just had some random stuffiness floating around her feline sniffer. She sniffled naturally, seeing that no one was here to dispel her of her perceived perfection.

The feline felt the itch move around the surface of her nose, only being annoying at best. She pinched her nose a few times, then used the back of her hand to extinguish any possible tingle brewing. Her nose wiggled on its own, giving her a sign that the itch was all a fluke. 

Blaze continued down towards the street light, waiting to be able to cross the road. Just as the crossroad light turned green for her, she felt a sharp tingle burst forth. She felt completely immobilized, all other motives beforehand pushed aside as the need to sneeze was hardwired into her natural instincts. 

"Ehhhh...whehhhh. Okahihh-okayhehhh...[i]It's coming...hold on..[/i]."

Blaze hitched and thought, not able to consider anything else besides the oncoming sneeze taking place. Her mouth opened slightly, taking soft, but labored breaths as the unpredictability of sneezing caused her body to put 100% of its effort into this simple reaction. 

“[i][b]sniffle[/b] Why is it…nose tickles…just keep it…keep it brief[/i]”

Blaze thought to herself, her mind stopping basic thoughts just to process each moment the sneezy feeling lingered longer. Her speech, however, was much less coherent.

“Guihh…gonna sneih-sneeze…*snifffle* Come on nuihh-nuihhh…now…[b][i]snrkkk[/i][/b] Ugh…”

Blaze felt the tickle was edging her on forever, but only a few moments had passed in real time. She waved at her face, her eyes closed as the protocols for a satisfying sneeze were finally being met. Everything was leading to this moment, and with everyone too occupied to pay attention to her wiggling, flaring nose and royally contorted face, Blaze took the opportunity with a sharp breath through her nose and…

“Heihhh-itchiewwww!”

Blaze sneezed into her hands, cupping around them to keep the volume as low as possible. Even if she deliberately sneezed quietly, keeping her sneezes quieter was always a plus to combat any anxiety from getting an audience from her sudden outbursts.

“Not quite as nice as my own sneezes, but you got quite the squeaker~”

Blaze’s ears stood straight up, turning around to see Rouge in a coat. The bat observed the sneeze from beginning to end. Blaze wanted to say something, knowing the bat would tell someone. She blushed through her fur and looked towards the ground; sniffling into a finger.

Rouge giggled behind a hand, but felt her nose feel it’s own tickle spark. She used the knuckle of her pointer finger to graze her nose back and forth. She couldn’t let karma get to her this easy!

“Nehih-next time you sneeze, just know I’ll be telling everyone about this little incident! [b][i]sniffle[/i][/b]”

Rouge gritted her teeth, scrubbing her nose rapidly to quell the burning itch. She felt her mouth open up on its own, but she forced her mouth shut and wrinkled her nose rapidly to ensure she had full control over her own body. 

“[i]Come on, you moron…[/i]”

Rouge argued with her nose to herself, not paying attention to Blaze glancing at the bat’s struggle with her nose in turn.

“I duihh-don’t need to sneeze, huihh-hun.~”

Rouge confirmed with herself, feeling water droplets trickle down her face and onto her squirming nose. She felt her hands and limbs give into her need to sneeze, the bat feeling her body take hold for this hardwired reaction.

“Nuihh-no…ehhhhh…”

Rouge wanted to do so much in that instant, but all her body wanted was to relieve the random itch her nose had. Unlike any other part of her body, her instinct to rub and scratch couldn’t relieve an itch and irritants so well on her nose. She could prolong the reaction, but her nose knows best, wriggling to her dismay. Her clenched teeth separated as she leaned her head back, fully revealing her face in all its sneezy glory. 

“Nuihhh-nuhhh…no…Duih-don’t-sneihhh-chiwewww! Heihhh…Hat’cheiewwww! [b][i]snrkkk[/i][/b] Jesus…”

Rouge rolled her eyes, seeing a slight smirk from Blaze’s face. 

“Lemme guess, [i]you[/i] are gonna tell everyone too?”

Rouge asked the royal cat, sniffling into her finger with the same blush Blaze had moments ago.

Blaze smirked knowingly, “Only if you do the same, hmfff!”

Rouge gave herself a chuckle, sniffling as looked down with her hands up in the air.

“You got me, but next time you sneeze, I’ll start telling everyone the princess has allergies too.”

Blaze fired back with, “And then I’ll tell everyone about the world-famous spy having dust allergies, especially Knuckles.” Blaze noticed the fire in Rouge’s eye when she mentioned that, but they both brushed the sneezy incident aside as they went their separate ways.