Sneeze Fetish Forum

You're Beautiful (Supergirl, SuperCorp paring)

uwus and love

Okay. So my other story has left me with no inspiration and now i have a new one :) SuperCorp because i love these two idiots. Hope y'all enjoy. 

“Heh… hehhh… hETshew!” Lena rubbed at her nose again, her handkerchief almost painful against her well-worn nose. She groaned softly at the teasing tickle that just never left.

Cupping the handkerchief around her nose, Lena blew into it, trying to soothe her nose. Just then, she heard a knock at the door.

“Lena? I have lunch.”

The CEO let out a small smile as she heard the voice of her girlfriend.

“Come in,” she called, wincing slightly at the quality of her voice. She dropped the handkerchief in a drawer in her desk as Kara opened the door. 

The minute Kara walked into the room, she frowned. “Lena are you feeling alright?”

Lena sniffled before nodding. “I’m fine. I had a meeting ten minutes before you came and she was wearing the strongest perfume I’ve ever smelt in my life.”

Kara took a deep breath and coughed. “No kidding. I can still smell it everywhere.”

“So,” Lena said, changing the subject, “how’s my super girlfriend doing today?”

Kara blushed slightly. “Incredible because she’s now with her own personal superhero.”

It was Lena’s turn to blush as she hid a smile. “You flatter me Kara.”

The two made their way to the table, Kara setting down the bag of Big Belly Burger. “So… how’d the meeting go?”

Lena waved a hand causally, picking up her cup of tea. “Oh. Nothing big. Some new employee who was…” she trailed off as a familiar tickle cropped up.

“Who was what?” Kara asked, still clueless to her girlfriends struggles. “Trying.. hah... trying to,"  Lena tried to speak before Kara realized what was happening.

“Hang on, just let me…” the blonde reached over and plucked the cup out of Lena’s trembling grasp just in time for Lena to lose control.

“HETchew! ETSHEW! Heh… hETSHEW!” The sneezes kept coming, leaving the brunette helpless to the itch deep in her nose. “HeNGT! NXT! NgXT!”

She tried to stifle before Kara’s hand was on her lap. “Don’t. You’ll hurt yourself.”

Lena gasped for air as her breath kept hitching. “I’m so.. heh… sorry. I caahhHH… can’t staaahhh… aHHH HETCHEW! HEshEW!” She exploded again into another fit. The itch in her nose seemed to get worse with each sneeze.

“Lena,” Kara called gently, waiting for the suffering woman to look at her. Bright blue eyes met watery emerald eyes before Lena squeezed them shut again to sneeze a quick triple.

Kara frowned. “That perfume really set you off didn’t it?” She muttered, more to herself than Lena. Lena, for her part, just brought her hands to her nose, trying to stop the sneezing.

“Hang on,” Kara ordered, getting an idea. Lena watched through narrowing eyes as Kara super-speeded into her private bathroom and returned with a wet cloth as well as a dry handkerchief. Kara settled herself back onto the couch.

“Come here,” Kara said, reaching for Lena’s hands.

Lena shook her head, trying to pull away from her girlfriend. She sneezed another four sneezes before the fit seemed to stop, leaving her itching relentlessly but with no sneeze.

Kara seemed to understand her reluctance. “Seriously. I don’t mind. I just wanna help. I’ve dealt with alien slime. A little snot won’t bother me.”

Finally Lena relented, allowing the kryptonian to pull her hands away.

Kara gently wiped at the mess on Lena’s face with the handkerchief, ignoring the fierce blush on her face. “Bless you times twenty,” she blessed wiping Lena’s hands to clean off the snot covering them. 

“Rao that was intense. Are you alright?”

Lena shook her head, turning away in shame. “I’m so so sorry about that. That was disgusting. I can deal with it myself, you don’t have to stay.” She tried to steal the handkerchief from Kara who grabbed her wrists gently.

The blonde pressed a soft kiss to her now clean hands. “I’m not going anywhere Lena.”

Kara reached up and cupped Lena’s face, turning her head back towards her. “That really did a number on you, didn’t it.”

Lena sighed, leaning heavily against the back of the couch, too tired to care about her image.

“Are you okay now?”

Lena shrugs, rubbing at her red nostrils. “My nose just itches now. I don’t even know if that’s better or worse then the sneezing.” The brunette sniffles again, the sound wet and uncomfortable.

Kara frowned in sympathy, caressing Lena's hand lightly. She stands up and super-speeds away for the second time, this time coming back with just a clean handkerchief. “Blow your nose beautiful.”

Lena flushes red, accepting the handkerchief but just rubbing her nose with it. “I doubt I’m beautiful now.”

Kara shakes her head, tapping the woman’s nose lightly with her finger. Lena felt her nostrils flair under the touch and barely had time to take a breath before the sneezes slammed out of her. “Heh… hETchO! HESHoo! HETCHEW!” Lena finished covering her nose and mouth.

“Just blow your nose,” Kara told her gently.

Lena complied, trying to ignore the rush of shame as she blew her nose hard.

“Better?”

Lena nods. “Itch’s gone.”

Kara smiled kindly. “Good. Now come here.”

The superhero pulled the woman in so she was lying on her lap. Once she was settled, Kara took the damp washcloth she grabbed earlier and started wiping gently at Lena’s swollen eyes.

Lena couldn’t restrain a sigh of gratitude as the cool cloth moved across her itchy face, granting her a little relief from the maddening sensation.

“Thanks Kara,” she said quietly, her throat raw from the sneezing.

Kara smiled. “Of course. I’ll always be here to help you.” Lena closed her eyes, allowing the blonde to sooth her discomfort a little.

“So that perfume is banned?”

Lena opened her eyes to glare at her girlfriend. “If you ever buy that I swear to god I’ll kill you myself.”

Kara wiggled her eyebrows playfully before a warm smile spread across her face. “I know, I know. I promise I won’t.”

Lena smiled as Kara leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek. “Now rest. You look exhausted, and not just from that fit.”

Lena opened her mouth to refute, but stopped, realizing just how tired she really felt. The brunette let her eyes slip closed, ignoring the knowing smile on her girlfriend's face. Kara reached over, stroking the CEO's now-loose hair comfortingly. Lena felt herself go limp, feeling the tension of the day slip from her as she relaxed into Kara’s comforting presence.

“Thanks for taking care of me.”

Kara picked the cloth back up, running it back across Lena’s eyes, stifling a giggle at the way the CEO relaxed impossibly further at the touch.

“Anytime love. And if I’m being honest? You’re always beautiful to me.”

“Even when I’m sneezing my head off?”

Kara chuckles, kissing her forehead softly. “Even when you’re sneezing your head off,” she agreed.

Lena sighed happily. "I love you Kara Zor-El." 

Kara kissed Lena's forehead again. "And I love you Lena Luthor."

Lena buried her head into Kara's side, finally slipping into a peaceful sleep, the words of her love echoing through her mind. I love you Lena Luthor. 

~~~~~

That was so much longer than I thought it would be but whatever. Hope you enjoyed :) 

• 2 weeks later...