Sneeze Fetish Forum

Here's A Rose Bouquet (M, Ninja Sex Party, Allergies)

shnashq

Just another day in the life of Ninja Sex Party.

Two guys: One's a ninja, the other's a hot jew.

The elusive Danny Sexbang and murderous Ninja Brian have discovered a lonesome lady who has no one to talk to. (Mostly Danny did. He just alerted Brian.)
Danny sits down next to her. Ninja Brian sat down on a bench near the table.

Then he began to sing...

"Lady, I...~"

"Have been told that you only date nice guys.~"

He held the lady's hand while he sang. She nodded at Danny to show she was listening.

"Well, if that's how you judge a lover's worth, your ass just hit paid dirt.~"

The lady giggled a little.

"I'm the most sensitive man on God's green Earth!~"

He then stood up. She did, too.

"Here's a rose bouquet...~"

Danny held up a beautiful bouquet of roses. She had a twinkle in her eye, and she blushed. This was the moment...

"I also--"

Suddenly, he stopped singing, and dropped the bouquet.
'Why did he stop?' She thought to herself.

Danny forgot he was allergic to pollen...

He sniffed, his eyes watered, his nostrils flared...

"H-hehh..." His breath hitched... "I-I'm gonna..."
His chest puffed up... "O-oh nooo..." And JUST when he thought the feeling was gonna go away...

"Haaahhh...!"

"Ahhh-tshoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!~"

He sneezed.

That sneeze caused tiny gusts of wind. The girl was surprisingly unaffected. And surprised.
Danny sniffed and rubbed his nose on his finger. "S-sorry... *sniff* Allergies." The girl was unexpectedly happy about it. He then continued singing.

"I also baked you some fresh creme brûlée!~"

Danny gave her a dessert consisting of a rich custard base topped with a layer of hard, caramelized sugar. She took it, and placed it on the table for later.

"Now mount this stallion and we shall ride, while also flying kites, and make love inside a rainbow through the night!"

He pulled a hobby horse, two small kites, and a beautiful painting of a rainbow with hearts out of nowhere.

"Then after sex, I--"

He then sniffed again.

"Huhh... Heh..." Ninja Brian got a packet of tissues out of his pocket and gave it to Danny. "T-thank you... Huaaah-tshoOoOoOoOoOoOo!~"

He sneezed into the tissue. She giggled, which made both Danny and Brian very confused.

"W-why are you laughing? It's just my aahh... Haaeehh... Hih..." He put his finger up to his nose, stopping the sneeze completely. "*sniff* Allergies!" He sniffed again.

"It's that your sneezes are really cute!" She smiled.

"C-cute?" Danny blushed. "T-they're not cute... They're... Uh... Highly dangerous! Yeah." He put his hands up to his face.

"Don't say that! They're adorable!" She booped his nose, making it itch.

"They are not adoraaaahhh... Aahhh... Heaaahhh-tchoOoOoOoOoOo!~ Adorable! *sniff*" Danny sneezed into another tissue. "Keep singing, I wanted to hear more." The girl sat down.

"W-well... I guess." Danny blushed a little brighter. Then he sang again.

"After sex I'll cry... Cry...~ And also before sex I'll cry... Cry...~"