Sneeze Fetish Forum

Any Disney ideas?

AlexK

I'm trying to think of ideas for a Disney related Fanfic involving a female character's nose grow resulting in gigantic sneezes. But the problem is writer's block is kinda keeps getting in the way. Could anyone please help me out?

I got you!

-what about a Peter Pan fic told from the perspective of little Tinkerbell? His sneezes to her would be roughly the equivalent of gigantic ones. (What if she’s in his nose?)

-Do you remember the scene from Alice in Wonderland with the “Eat Me” cake that made her grow and the “Drink Me” potion that made her shrink? What if you did something like that, but substitute the cake and the potion with different allergens that make her nose shrink and grow?

-idk if Gulliver’s Travels is Disney or not, but his sneezes would be devastating for the little peoples he met.

The wizards of waverly place get sick and do accidental magic. 

Some prince take care of a princess cause she caught a cold. 

14 hours ago, NotWho said:

I got you!

-what about a Peter Pan fic told from the perspective of little Tinkerbell? His sneezes to her would be roughly the equivalent of gigantic ones. (What if she’s in his nose?)

-Do you remember the scene from Alice in Wonderland with the “Eat Me” cake that made her grow and the “Drink Me” potion that made her shrink? What if you did something like that, but substitute the cake and the potion with different allergens that make her nose shrink and grow?

-idk if Gulliver’s Travels is Disney or not, but his sneezes would be devastating for the little peoples he met.

I see a problem with each of these ideas.

Tinkerbell is pretty small but I'm pretty sure she isn't small enough to fit into someone's nostril.

There's already a bunch of sneezefics parodying Alice in wonderland

And Gulliver's travels isn't Disney.

But Thanks anyway

11 hours ago, Millie_Mack said:

The wizards of waverly place get sick and do accidental magic. 

Some prince take care of a princess cause she caught a cold. 

I don't most of the Disney sitcoms and you other idea sounds a bit cliche.

Thanks anyway.

5 hours ago, AlexK said:

I see a problem with each of these ideas.

Tinkerbell is pretty small but I'm pretty sure she isn't small enough to fit into someone's nostril.

And Gulliver's travels isn't Disney.

But Thanks anyway

anytime

What about the little mermaid? Ariel after growing legs and living on dry land discovers what allergies are. As a side effect of the spell Ursula cast on her, the more she sneezes, the bigger and more destructive those sneezes get

2 hours ago, blurr001 said:

What about the little mermaid? Ariel after growing legs and living on dry land discovers what allergies are. As a side effect of the spell Ursula cast on her, the more she sneezes, the bigger and more destructive those sneezes get

I second this omg

2 hours ago, blurr001 said:

I don't know. feels like kind of a stretch

Just now, AlexK said:

Of course its a stretch. That's what every fanfic ever is. Stretching.

On 11/3/2021 at 2:38 PM, AlexK said:

my dude, it is not good form to solicit ideas and then shoot every single one of them down. if you don't have any ideas yourself, fine, just don't write anything, but don't ask people for ideas and then reject all of them, lmao

On 11/2/2021 at 5:18 PM, AlexK said:

Also Alice is definitely a minor, so even if you went with this you couldn't share it here.

Just now, jejune said:

my dude, it is not good form to solicit ideas and then shoot every single one of them down. if you don't have any ideas yourself, fine, just don't write anything, but don't ask people for ideas and then reject all of them, lmao

I'm Sorry. Maybe I am being choosy but these ideas just don't work for me. I could probably try to make the tinker bell idea work but maybe my Disney sneezefic just meant to be...

On 11/7/2021 at 4:31 PM, RiversD said:

Also Alice is definitely a minor, so even if you went with this you couldn't share it here.

I just came to this realization 😬😬 i haven’t seen it in ages

• 1 month later...
On 11/7/2021 at 6:32 PM, AlexK said:

I'm Sorry. Maybe I am being choosy but these ideas just don't work for me. I could probably try to make the tinker bell idea work but maybe my Disney sneezefic just meant to be...

I would caution you against writing a fetish fic involving a character that is literally a young boy who will never age, but I feel like that should be obvious. Maybe picking a franchise that isn't full of underaged characters made for children would work better?

7 hours ago, Oolia said:

I would caution you against writing a fetish fic involving a character that is literally a young boy who will never age, but I feel like that should be obvious. Maybe picking a franchise that isn't full of underaged characters made for children would work better?

Yeah. I kind of another problem I had. I should just call it quits...

• 2 months later...

I know I’m late to comment, but my advice would be to find the right inspiration to make a fanfic about a Disney character. Not only that, Disney can be divided in a lot of departments that have both kid themes and adult themes. It all depends on your preference.

Also, I’m a die hard fan of Alice in Wonderland fanfics, and I’ve found like four, maybe five, stories for her world. So I’d really like to see more or I might just make some myself. Though the quality might not be very good.