Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ben Willbond, Six Idiots

Justforawhile

I've recently become obsessed with the lovely Six Idiots/Idiots Assembled/Horrible Histories gang. For my fellow non-brits, they're a troupe of six comedy actors that have done a number of projects together, including Horrible Histories (a children's history sketch show), Yonderland (a delightfully bizarre ensemble comedy), and most recently Ghosts, another ensemble comedy. Biggest crushes are Mathew Baynton and Ben Willbond. I thought I might as well start a little thread here because I've seen a couple things but would love to see more.

Firstly in Horrible Histories, I haven't finished the entire series but I'm up to season 4 and there's been:

One sketch about the Battle of Pelusium where they used cats as a weapon against the Egyptians. Ben's soldier character says the plan has one flaw: they're allergic to cats. Ben gives a nice fake sneeze and Simon Farnaby (as well as the other soldier actors) begin to sneeze as well. Simon's character has a weird sounding sneeze, which the others are quick to inform him he "sounds like he's saying 'wazoo'".

One sketch I don't quite remember where Jim Howick sneezes and I think knocks over some kind of priceless vase? I may be mixing two of them up but if anyone wants to know exactly what it is I'll gladly rewatch the whole series lmao.

One sketch where Ben Willbond plays Caesar and talks about coming home from a battle where he "came, he saw, he conquered, and he caught a cold." He says that the weather was horrible and gives a much less impressive fake sneeze (while wearing a large Caesar nose prosthetic).

Other than HH, I haven't seen anything in their major productions, but so far I have seen one real sneeze (off camera) from Ben in a q&a that I unfortunately don't have any info on but the date it was held (March 18 2012). 

7:10 

He was clearly sick during this; his voice is so gravely and sexy. He clears his throat a couple times and I thought it might have been a cough but you can pretty clearly hear two syllables if you turn it up. Gorgeous. What a man.

Anyway, if anyone knows of any other content from this bunch (especially Mat cause so far I have nothing) feel free to put it here!

Oh, nice compiling! I do love the Six Idiots, but I'm far too lazy to collate stuff like this, so thank you!

That's a good interview even without the... extras, but Ben is especially adorable there. His voice is so wrecked... I enjoyed the subtle little nose-rub at 5:45 as well, because apparently I'm very easily enamoured.

Edited by RiversD