Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dragon Tales

LapidotLover22

To all the millennials and gen z'rs who watched pbs kids, did anyone else live for the episodes of Dragon Tales where they went through the giant dandelion forest Org was severely allergic to?

And did anyone else find it to be a serious buzz kill when they managed to stop him from sneezing?

I vaguely remember that episode...vaguely cause of that specific reason...if it was as fetishy as that one episode of sesame street where the count was counting the flowers and counted before his sneeze i would've recalled all of it like yesterday (i had the VHS episode btw hehe...) or that one episode from Between the Lions where Liones was sneezing from her cold.

Oh god Dragon Tales. One of my earliest memories of this fetish lol. My eyes were glued to the screen every time the dandelions showed. Of course, O wouldn’t figure out why until much later lol

I remember the episode where the giant and the others sneeze because of the dust.

• 4 months later...

Oh god, I remember this show being one of my earliest memories of the fetish. I was glued to the screen whenever someone was about to sneeze.

lol I remember that messing me up and making me really uncomfortable (not into male sneezes). It seems like most "super sneeze" scenarios are with males on tv shows. Now Starfire from Teen Titans is a different story...

7 hours ago, Avril Lavigne Sneezing Fit said:

lol I remember that messing me up and making me really uncomfortable (not into male sneezes). It seems like most "super sneeze" scenarios are with males on tv shows. Now Starfire from Teen Titans is a different story...

I feel exactly the same way! The really loud powerful sneezes or male sneeze would just make me uncomfortable. Starfire from teen Titans on the other hand was frequently a part of my childhood imagination haha. It would always be her sneezing with Robin being in a caretaker role. I would play the part of Robin in these fantasies of course lol

I definitely remember that episode and it terrified me as a kid. Honestly, anytime Ord sneezed I changed the channel because I was so uncomfortable.