Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Helping Hand (Genshin Impact - Kaeya)

Akahana

So no one asked for this and there’s literally no canonical interaction between Lisa and Kaeya, but that just means I get to make the dynamic!!  Also they’re coworkers so it’s weird that they have no real opinions on each other.  But I love Gen//shin Im//pact and I love these two and these are all my favorite snz tropes so I hope you enjoy my self-indulgent bullshit lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------

hehh… ih’d-! ...snf!-ugh.  Winds of Barbados, this is annoying.”

Lisa looked up from her organizing as Kaeya cursed under his breath, his sneeze leaving him once again.  He’d been in the library pouring over older records for the last hour or so, and the dust must be a little too much for him.  She watched as he scrubbed irritably at his nose, making a cutely frustrated face before resuming his work.  Lisa couldn’t help but chuckle quietly to herself; though the two of them didn’t hold any romantic interest for each other, she wasn’t against admiring his charm.  She perked up as an idea popped into her head, and looked around to see the library empty.  Everyone must be out to dinner at this time...perfect.

“Kaeya darling, can you come here for a moment?”  His eyes lifted to meet hers, his usual teasing smile gracing his lips as he got up to greet her.  She didn’t miss his little sniffle as he approached.

“Well good evening Miss Lisa.  How may I be of service?”

“Hmm~ I actually think it’s you who needs my services, Captain.  You’ve been huffing and puffing over there with absolutely no relief, and it seems to me like you could use some help.”  Kaeya laughed lightly at her implication, though the flush rising to his cheeks gave away his embarrassment.  It’s a good look on him.

“My my, I didn’t realize I was being such a distraction; my apologies.  Though, you must have more important things to do than help me with my...plight.”

“Oh Kaeya, you know I’d never pass up the chance to have a man at my mercy.” Lisa said with a sultry smile, brushing her nails under his chin lightly; asking.  He huffed in amusement, granting her silent permission by tipping his head back to give her full access to his ticklish nose.  And it looked ticklish, the edges of his nostrils flushed pink against his tan skin from the rough treatment he’d subjected them to.  She clicked her tongue in sympathy before pressing her fingers more firmly under his chin to keep him where she wanted, feeling his throat move against them in a subtle swallow. Her smile curled into a smirk; cute.

Lisa didn’t keep him waiting, tracing the nail of her other hand lightly against his septum.  Kaeya’s chest jumped in a gasp as his nose scrunched up under her touch.  He instinctively flinched back, but she quickly caught the back of his head before he could move out of reach.

“Oh~ sensitive.” She teased, and he gave her a fake pout.

“It tickled~” Kaeya whined in that exaggerated, childish act he used when he was being purposefully annoying.  Lisa just found it charming.

“Good”  She gave him no warning before going right back to work.  His face quickly smoothed out into a much more honest, slightly pleading expression as she tickled along his nostrils.  They twitched as her fingers danced under them, and she quickly worked his breath into a gasping, hitching rhythm.

hahh… haah-Ah! -Ahh! Snf- uhh...”

Kaeya could feel the stubborn tickle jump and flare against Lisa’s careful minstrations, making his eyelashes flutter shut.  His hands hovered under hers, ready to catch the sneezes when she finally brought them out of him. Oh dear Seven – he tickled so much it makes him want to pull away, but Lisa’s hand was still holding the back of his head, her nails scratching lightly against his scalp and making him shudder.  That only made him tickle more.

Ah’Hahh! Ah- Hhahh-!!

Lisa had found a particularly ticklish spot right along the edge of Kaeya’s left nostril, and she hummed pleasingly as his breath hitched more desperately, catching his voice tantalizingly on his exhales.  He’s sneezed in her presence before, but never has she seen him loose control like this.  His expression was open- wanting- practically begging for release- gasping so hard he was almost moaning.  His whole body was tense in anticipation, wound tight as a bow string ready to fire.  And Lisa just kept her attention on that sensitive little spot, watching for the exact moment her persistent tickling finally pushed him straight over the edge.

-hhaAH!!

There it is- the last straw.  His voice pitches high on a final panicked gasp, his chest brushing hers as his lungs fill past the point of bursting. His expression scrunches up in pleading desperation, irritated tears shining in his eyelashes, wetting his eyepatch, and she lets him go as he steps away to throw his head back.

AHT’SHHUHhh!!

Kaeya’s first sneeze echos off the walls of the empty library, the force throwing his whole body forward into his waiting hands.  He stumbles forward slightly, and Lisa almost goes to steady him before another dramatic gasp pulls him back up almost onto his tiptoes.  He’s not nearly done.

AT’Chuuh!! AD’Tchuhh-’tShuuh! hahh-hAH! ACH’Shoo!! Ugh… snf! Uhh- UT’CHhuu!

The end of the fit left Kaeya winded, throat sore, and a little light headed, but the relief from the tickle that’s been plaguing him for over an hour is worth all of it.  He spends a moment panting into his tented hands while bent down towards the floor.  Damn.  The sound of clapping pulls him back to reality, and he looks up into Lisa’s pleased expression.  He definitely doesn’t blush.

“Blessings from all The Seven!  My goodness Captain, good show.”  She teased, giggling as he curtsied for her before turning around to fish out his handkerchief.  His face and hands are a mess, and he took a second to clean himself up and blow his nose as politely as possible.  When his cheeks were no longer hot he turned around and pulled a fake sheepish expression.

“Pardon me Miss Lisa, it was so impolite of me to subject a Lady to something so… unrestrained.”  He said, raising his eyebrows on the last word to emphasize the implication.  Lisa hummed in amusement, eyes sparkling with mirth.

“Would you allow me to make it up to you with dinner, my sweet Mage?  My treat, of course.”

“Why that sounds lovely, dear Knight.  I would love to take you up on your generous offer.”

• 11 months later...