Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sickfics while You're Sick?

PennyLane

When you’re sick / sneezy in general, does it affect your fetish?

I have a cold right now, and I’m sneezing my head off. For me, it’s hard to get into other people sneezing while I’m sick. All the fetish does is remind me of how awful I feel, and how the other sneezer probably feels the same.

Instead, I get OBSESSED with caretaking stories. Right now all I want to read is boyfriend’s taking care of sick girlfriends. I don’t know. A man taking care of me is just as attractive as him sneezing.

Are yall the same way? Does your own sickness/allergies/sneeziness deter or help your fetish?

My fetish goes into hiding when I'm sick, or when family members are and I have to be around them, putting me in the risk zone of catching it. :lol:  Caretaking isn't part of my fetish, so it doesn't make any difference depending on if I'm sick or not. From a non-fetish perspective, sometimes I like to read about fluff and caretaking, mostly if I'm feeling particularly down and sad. But honestly, when I'm sick, I'm usually too angry about it to want any fluff. :rofl: 

The last cold I had was so annoying because I was getting constant build-ups and false starts with pretty much no sneezing. So I wasn’t really enjoying it (although the build-ups felt good at times). The only time I was enjoying it was when I was able to induce them out. 

In terms of sickfics, I enjoy reading f/f caretaking ones.

I'm definitely more turned on when sick, and yes, my love of caretaking fics goes up (although I'm always super into male taking care of female fics). I have a bunch of boyfriend roleplay wavs on YouTube I like to listen to and a few people on the forum that I chat with especially when one of us is sick.

Not that much as far as I know. It's been a while since I was sick though. But usually when I'm sick I'm too annoyed at the not fun part of being sick.

I don't get sick often but when I do it is not fun for me. I have never read a sickfic while sick, so I'll try it when it does happen and see if it affects my reaction to the fetish. 

When I am sick, which is rarely, I enjoy reading sick fics. It is a bit of realistic role play and helps me to enjoy being sick (the best I can).

• 1 month later...