Sneeze Fetish Forum

Daphne's Bad nose day (A Scooby doo FanFic) (F, Gigantic)

AlexK

It was a typical evening in Coolsville. Scooby, Shaggy, Velma and Freddie were in the mystery machine ready to solve another mystery. All they needed to do first was to pickup Daphne. And so they went over to her house but when they knocked on her door, She refused to come out.

Freddie: Daphne, it's us! Aren't you coming?

Daphne: Sorry, I can't go out this time.

Freddie: Why not?

Daphne: I'm...uhh...grounded. Yeah that's it.

Freddie: That's bullcrap. Just the other day you said they were on vacation and won't be back for another week.

Daphne: They...uhh...came home early?

Freddie: Cut the excuses, Daphne. Just come out here!

Daphne: Fine. Just give me a minute.

Freddie: I wonder why Daphne is acting so reluctant to come with us this time.

Shaggy: Like, Maybe she's getting tired of being kidnapped all the time.

A minute later, Daphne came out the door but the gang was a bit confused to see a huge paper bag with eye holes over her head.

Scooby: Uhh...What's with the raper bag?

Velma: Knowing Daphne, She's probable overreacting over a pimple or something.

Daphne: Let's just say it's bigger than a pimple.

Freddie: Alright, This is getting ridiculous! Why are you acting so strange?

"I...I...(sigh) Fine, I'll show you." Daphne said as she took off the paper bag. As she did. The gang a shocked when they saw her face. It looked the same except her small, cute nose was replaced by long, bulbous one that was so big that it barely fit her face!

Shaggy: Zoinks! Like, What happened to your nose, Daph!?

Daphne: I was getting some rhinoplasty done earlier today but...as you can see, it didn't go so well. I already made an appointment to fix it but it'll be a couple days.

Freddie: Wow. We're certainly sorry about that but a nose job gone wrong is no excuse to avoid solving mysteries. I'm sure it shouldn't get in the way too much.

Daphne: (sigh) Alright. What mystery are we solving tonight anyway?

We've been hired by the owner of the Emca Sneezing powder factory downtown. Some monster has apparently been scaring away her workers.

"A sneezing powder factory. Just my luck." Daphne thought to herself as she reluctantly got into the mystery machine.

Awhile later when they made thier way to the factory, they were greeted my the owner, Amanda Choo.

Amanda: Thank you for coming. As I said some mysterious creature has been lurking around the factory and scaring away my workers! You gotta do something about before I go bankrupt!

Freddie: You came to the right people. We'll get to the bottom of this mystery in less than 22 minutes. Do you know what the monster looks like?

Amanda: By the way my workers described it, It's looks like a huge goblin with rashes all over it's body!

Freddie: I believe we can work with that. Alright, Gang. Let's split up and look for clues.

Shaggy: Right, we know the drill. Scoob and I will go left, you and daph will go right and Velma will search upstairs.

Freddie: Actually, I feel like mixing things up a bit this time. Daphne, You go with Shagg and scoob.

And so Daphne did as Freddie instructed and soon She, Shaggy and scooby found themselves in the break room where where the workers would usually have lunch. So shaggy and scooby decided to go on thier usual sandwich break.

Daphne: Is this what you guys usually when we split up?

Shaggy: Like, You can't solve mysteries on an empty stomach. Besides, we like to eat while we can before the monster finds us.

Scooby was adding a bit of pepper to his sandwich but the top ended up coming loose causing pepper to fly all over the place. And with Daphne's new nose, She ended up inhaling most of the pepper into her huge nostrils!

Daphne: (Sniff) Uh oh!...AH...I feel a...AAHH...I'm gonna...AAAHHH...AAAAHHHH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHСССНННННООOOOOO!!

Daphne's sneeze was so big that it sent everything flying across the room including Shaggy and scooby!

Daphne: Oh my goodness! Are you 2 alright?

Shaggy: Like, We've survived worse. But hasn't anyone ever told you to cover your mouth?

Daphne: Sorry, guys. I should've known a bigger nose would mean bigger sneezes. I'll be more careful.

Shaggy: I sure hope so. We should just be lucky that big sneeze didn't attract the M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M-M...

Daphne: Don't tell me. The monster is right behind me?

Scooby: Yep.

Daphne: Shall we run for our lives?

Shaggy: Oh yes, let's.

Scooby, Shaggy and Daphne: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And so the Rash goblin chased the 3 all over the factory until they found and old broom closet to hide in.

Shaggy: We should be safe in here. In the meantime be as quiet as possible!

That would prove to be easier said than done as the closet was extremally dusty and as with the pepper incident, Daphne's nose started to suck up the dust like a vacuum causing it to tickle!

Daphne: AH...AAHH...

Shaggy: Hold it in, Daph! Another sneeze like your last one and you'll literally blow our cover!

Daphne: I'm...AAAHHH...trying!

Daphne knew she had to fight it, Unfortunately, doing so only made her nose want to give in even more!

Daphne: AAAAHHHH...AAAAAHHHHH...AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHСССНННННННННОООООО!!!!!!

Daphne sneezed so hard that she blew the door right off the Hinges Much to shaggy and scooby's dismay. As the rash goblin to found them, they continued running until they lost him and ran into Freddie and Velma.

Freddie: There you are! Velma and I found a couple clues on who's behind this!

Velma: How are things on your end?

Shaggy: Not so good! Daphne's nose hasn't been making things easy for us!

Freddie: What do you mean?

Shaggy: Like, It turns out it made her sneezes more powerful than a hurricane and cause all kinds of trouble!

Freddie: Huh. We've been wondering what those strange noises were.

Velma: We probably should've seen this coming.

Daphne: I'm sorry but I told you I should've just stayed home this time!

Freddie: Wait a minute, I may actually have an idea on how to use Daphne's nose to our advantage! Remember when Velma had a cold and her sneeze caused an avalanche that helped us trap?

Velma: Did you really have to bring that up?

Shaggy: I think I know where you're going with this, man. But How are we gonna cause an avalanche with no snow?

Freddie: Don't worry about that, shaggy. Here's that plan...

About 10 minutes later, Everyone was in place. Shaggy and scooby were the bait reluctantly waiting for the monster to show up as usual. And when he did, they started running. All they had to do now was to lure the rash goblin to  a certain spot in the factory were there others were waiting to spring the trap. As the goblin drew closer to that spot, Freddie grabbed a can of the sneezing powder and sprinkled it on Daphne.

Freddie: Alright, Daphne. No need to hold it in. Just sneeze as hard as you can!

Daphne: AH...AAHHH...AAAHHH...AAAHHH...AAAAHHHH...AAAAAHHHHH...AAAAAHHHHH...AAAAAAHHHHHH...AAAAAAAHHHHHHH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHСССНННННННННOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Daphne's sneeze caused a small quarter of the factory to collapse right on top of the rash goblin trapping it.

Velma: You know, I hope we won't have to pay for the damages.

Just then, Amanda walked in to check on thier process.

Amanda: Oh my goodness! What happened!?

Freddie: Sorry for the damages, Mrs. Choo. But you're just in time to see us unmask the goblin! Wanna do the honors, Daphne?

Daphne: Gladly!

Daphne pulled the mask off and revealed to be Amanda's twin sister, Izzy.

Shaggy: Like, why would she want to do ruin her sister's factory?

Velma: Freddie and I learned that the sisters both had a love for pranks as well as a fierce rivalry since they were children.

Freddie: Amanda would often prank Izzy with sneezing power while Izzy would prank Amanda with itching powder.

Velma: As they grew older, Izzy ended up owning an itching powder factory which has recently filed for bankruptcy.

Freddie: After hearing about how well Amanda's factory has been doing, She came up with this plan to scare away all the workers in this factory in attempt to take Amanda's factory down with hers.

Izzy: That's right! And I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids!

Daphne: Well I guess that's another mystery sol...ah...AH...I feel another...AAHH...

Freddie: Oh crap! Everyone stand back!

Daphne: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHСССНННННННННOOOOООООО!!!!!!

Daphne sneezed so hard that Izzy went flying and landed right into the city jail.

Amanda: Thank you all for helping me. And don't worry about the damages. I'll just have my insurance deal with that.

Velma: (Sigh) Thank god.

Freddie: You know Daphne, You and your new nose were a surprisingly big help! Maybe you should cancel your appointment and keep it like that.

Daphne: I think I rather stick with my old nose, Freddie. Although it's certainly tempting.

Scooby: Scooby Dooby Doo!

Very campy and true to the cartoon, I enjoyed it and would love to read more of this scenario

I like how gigantic Daphne's sneezes turn out to be - and all the more enjoyable for keeping with the Scooby-doo style :) 

• 1 month later...