Sneeze Fetish Forum

Eijiro Allergy Fic

Akahana

Another installment in my UA College AU, hope you enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

uhT’CHHhoo!! ugh...sorry guys, snf!” Eijiro apologized to his friends as a few of them jumped at his outburst. These few warm weeks of summer before the rainy season hit are always a problem for him. He doesn’t even know what specifically he’s allergic to, just that it doesn’t last through the rain and it leaves him ridiculously itchy. He’s pretty good at remembering to take antihistamines before class, but he has to take weaker ones that don’t knock him out so they can only do so much.

“Bless you Kiri!” Mina chirps before snapping to get Denki’s attention back on their conversation. The blonde’s eyes focus back on her with a “Huh- what?” that makes Hanta laugh. He’s been pretty distracted today, he must be worried about something.

“Have you taken more medicine yet Shitty Hair?” Katsuki’s giving him an unimpressed look from across the table, one eyebrow raised in question. It makes Eijiro’s face heat and he laughs self consciously. He knows Katsuki is actually just looking out for him; it was pretty funny to find out the explosive blonde is actually quite the mother hen; but the red head can’t help but be a little embarrassed by his sneezes. It’s not that there’s anything weird about sneezing, but his have always been a bit...disruptive to say the least. He could stifle (and he’s actually pretty good at it) but it hurts and takes a lot of effort so most of the time it’s not worth it. Scaring people is kinda funny sometimes, but when his allergies act up it just becomes annoying.

“I w-hah...” oh god “wi-hhAH! hAG’TChhuh!! snf-hahh...hAH! ahH’TCHhiew!! whew-snf! Sorry. It’s supposed to be taken with food, so I will after we’re done done eating.” Eijio reached into his bag for a tissue and blew hard; ugh this is really annoying.

“Jeeze Kirishima, maybe you should just take some now? I think you’ve eaten enough to count.” Hanta gives him a concerned lopsided smile and Eijiro sighs. He’s probably right. When the red head goes to reach into his bag he and Denki lock eyes for a moment, and the hasty way the other looked away made him pause. Was Denki bothered by his sneezes? And was his face pink or was that just the light?”

“Kami!! You’re not paying attention, is something wrong?” Mina whines, pouting cutely as she flops her full body over the table to poke the blonde. His movements are a little jerky when he scratches behind his ear. Like he’s nervous, is he nervous?

“Sorry Ash, I think I just need some more caffeine in me. I’ll be right back.” Denki chuckled awkwardly before hurrying to the vending machines outside the cafeteria, only throwing a quick thumbs up over his shoulder at Mina’s “Get me something too!!”

Eijiro leaned over to Katsuki to ask if Denki was acting weird, only to pause again at the other’s expression. He was already watching the other make a hasty retreat, but he was wearing that slightly condescending smirk he gets when one of them does something so dumb he almost finds it endearing. Like a ‘you poor pathetic bastard’ type beat. He knew the two blondes had gotten closer lately, Denki had told him when they had sex, but this seems like something else. Like Katsuki and Denki are passing notes in class and Kat is just waiting for Aizawa to snatch the note and read it aloud to the class. Huh. The blonde’s eyes met his when he felt Eijiro’s stare and raised a single brow.

“Shitty Hair, you gonna take the damn meds or just stare at me until the bell rings?”

“Oh, right!”

Said meds kicked in not long after lunch ended, and he got through the rest of the school day with only a handful of class disrupting sneezes. Multiple times he caught Denki’s gaze on him only for the other to quickly turn back towards the board. He also observed his two blondes have silent conversations consisting mostly of Katsuki snickering with Denki pouting and side eyeing him. They were doing it basically over Jirou’s head, and he watched her roll her eyes and sigh a few times. But other than that the rest of the day went smoothly. It continued to go smoothly through training and through dinner, and Denki even seemed to loose his tenseness by the time the squad was squished around the table in the middle of Katsuki’s dorm for their study date. That’s where everything started to go downhill.

Eijiro didn’t take anything with dinner. He noticed that his allergies were always calmer at night, and even though the meds didn’t literally knock him out like some others did they still made him kinda drowsy. So he tried to avoid taking them if he could. Calm didn’t mean gone though, and so it was inevitable that his nose would start to tickle in the middle of Katsuki going over the math problem Hanta was stuck on.

hihh… hAH!” oh god that tickled. He jammed his knuckles under his twitching nose and tried to keep his eyes open, only to catch Denki pretending like he wasn’t watching when he totally was. Eijiro felt his cheeks warm as his breath hitched with a last desperate-

hhaAH!!

Ah’ng- NG’t- T’iiew-!! hAH! AN’t-! ...hahh...hAah...hAAHh!! aUT’CHOoouh!!! -oh fuck...snf!

The room was silent other than Eijiro’s panting, and since he couldn’t really make more of a scene he dug back into his bag for a tissue and blew his nose hard. When he finally made eye contact with his friends they seemed to be released from their shock.

“Holy shit Ei, are you good??” Hanta looked almost impressed in his shock, and it made Eijiro’s face even hotter than before. It was kinda dramatic.

“Yeah, bless you Red!! You really shouldn’t hold them in like that babe, it looked like it hurt!” She was right, it had hurt and it hadn’t even cut the fit short like he’s hoped.

“I didn’t want to interrupt Katsuki! And besides, I was trying to be considerate to Denki.” he let his eyes slide over to the blonde as he said his name, only to pause in his thoughts once again. The other startled from staring intently at the table and he was a red as he’d ever seen him. What is going on?

“Me??” Denki squeaked, his voice cracking in the middle of the word. Why was he so nervous? Does he feel bad for finding Eijiro’s sneezes bothersome? He doesn’t have to feel bad, the red head gets that they’re loud and disruptive.

“Y-yeah, you’re bothered by my sneezes aren’t you?” What Eijiro doesn’t expect is for Katsuki to bust up laughing as soon as he was done with his question. He looked to Mina and Hanta to see if they had any idea what was going on only to be met with two equally astonished expressions. When he looked back to Denki he had his face buried in his hands in obvious embarrassment.

“Ok, what the fuck is going on?” Hanta voiced the question they all want to know, and Denki whined into his hands as Katsuki worked to get himself together. With a few deep breaths the explosive blonde leaned over the table with the biggest shit-eating grin he could muster.

“Come on Denki, you gotta tell them. You don’t want Eijiro to think you’re BOTHERED by his sneezes, do you?” Katsuki taunted in the way that makes people’s knees weak. He even licked his lips for effect, no matter that Denki wasn’t looking at him, and it made Eijiro’s heart jump a little.

It was quiet for a few moments as Denki didnt move, but then he lifted his head and fixed his eyes on the corner of the room so he wasn’t looking at any of them. Eijiro had never seen him that red, it seemed to travel all the way down his neck past his shirt. And though this really wasn’t the time a little voice in the back of his head wanted to see how far down it went.

“You have something to tell us Denki??” Mina asked in that sugary tone she uses when she’s trying not to be demanding but can’t deal with the anticipation. He watched Denki swallow before sighing and scratching at ears. Wow he’s really nervous, is it that bad?

“Y-yeah. I… I don’t find you’re...um...you’re not bothering me Ei.” Denki stumbled over his words before trailing off. There’s definitely more than that.

“I’m not?”

“No! It’s just...I’m mean I-uh...I just-”

“Denki.” Katsuki’s harsh voice cut through the other blonde’s stammering and he raised both his eyebrows expectantly. The look that says ‘if you won’t I will’ and Denki seemed to get the point. He swallowed again.

“I’m not bothered when you do that Eijiro. I...I l-like it. I have a sn-...eeze fetish.” he basically wheezed out the last part it’s so quiet, but they all heard him. Oh.

Oh.

“Oh.” Eijiro’s expression must have said a million more words than that one syllable did, because as soon as Denki caught sight of it he turned even redder (if that’s even possible) and buried his face into his arms on the table as he whined. Mina’s bubbly giggles filled the room as she bounded around the table to throw her arms around the curled up blonde, and when he looked over at the other two they’re wearing matching grins. Oh rip Denki.

“Denki~ you like our sneezes?? That’s so cute, why didn’t you tell us before this?!” Mina basically sang as she nuzzled his hair. He whined more but lifted up his head up so the pink girl start smothering his face with kisses. It seemed to calm his tenseness somewhat, as if he thought they would have a bad reaction or something.

“Well- I mean...that’s not just something you casually bring up at lunch you know!! It’s embarrassing...”

“But Katsuki knew about it.” Eijiro couldn’t help but interject. Now that everything was out in the open all the weirdness from earlier started to make sense. Because Denki liked his sneezes...wow.

“Wait, you knew?” Hanta turned to Katsuki with a teasing lit to his smile, like things had just started to click into place for him as well, while Katsuki’s grin only got haughtier.

“Yeah I knew, I fucked him over it.”

“Katsuki!!” Denki cried as Hanta burst out into surprised laughter. Mina squealed in excitement and started firing off questions to get all the details of the encounter while Denki kinda looked like he wanted to die. And with just the perfect timing, another tickle wormed it’s way up Eijiro’s sinuses in the most teasing of ways. Oh this was going to be big, and the thought made him smirk.

“D-Denki..if you enh-joy snf! my sneezes that muhh!! much then p-pay attention becauhh- uaahH! HAAH!!” He had wanted to fight it a little more but god it tickled like hell. Still, getting to watch Denki tense up and grip Mina’s wrist in anticipation was definitely worth it.

UT’CHoohh!! haah-hAHH! uHK’CHhuuh!! ...hiih! HIH! H!! IT’CHHIEW!! oh...snf! Damn...” Though it was kinda mean, they all turned their eyes to Denki just to watch his squirm under the attention along with his obvious arousal. They all chuckled at the blonde’s whine and slight panting, while Mina pulled down the edge of his shirt to suck a mark into his neck.

“You guys are so mean~” The three boys exchanged meaningful teasing looks before turning back to the blushing blonde. Eijiro flashed his sharp teeth in a sly grin.

“Maybe, but you love us.”

“Yeah...”

Edited by Akahana
  • 10 months later...