Sneeze Fetish Forum

All Dolled Up (MHA EraserMic)

Akahana

I drew a pic to go with this fic but it's too big to attach so here's a link: https://sfanimeakahana.tumblr.com/post/647516318354096128/for-those-who-sent-me-mha-request-those-are-all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’ll never understand your love of dress up.” Aizawa muttered as his husband applied concealer to the seemingly permanent dark circles under his eyes. It’s pride month in Japan, and as one of the handful of openly queer Pro-Heros of course they were invited to participate. But Mic didn’t just want to show up, oh no if they were going then needed to be an integral part of the festivities, so he signed them up to be the commentators for the drag show.

“You just don’t know the joy of going up dressed your best and knowing that every look you get is because you look hot as hell. Not that you’re ever not smokin’ babe but you know what I mean~ now close your eyes.” Aizawa sighed dramatically before doing as he’s told, makeup immediately being patted into his skin and making his face feel heavier. He had to cross his arms so he wouldn’t itch his face.

“We’re not even actually in the drag show, can’t I just go in a suit?” It’s not even that he disliked wearing feminine clothing, but getting dolled up was such a pain that he would rather avoid the process if he could. Just a dress would never do, with Hizashi you have do go the full nine yards.

“No we’re not, that’s why we’re not doing full drag – lucky you. We can’t upstage the judges after all, but we still need to look the part. Now stop being a sour sport and look up for me.” Mic tipped his head up with a loving finger under his chin, and even after all these years little gestures like that still made his cheeks pink. Aizawa huffed when Hizashi cooed at him and giggled in that stupidly endearing way that did nothing to help the heat in his face.

“Awww~ Sho you’re so cute, still getting all flustered for me <3” he playfully tickled the fluffy makeup brush under his husband’s nose and was delighted to see it twitch.

“Mic- hih’hold on...”

“Hm~? Hold on for what? I’m doing you’re contour babe hold still.” Hizashi teased as he lightly ran the brush back and forth under the tickled nostrils just to watch the other’s breath hitch. Shota really was too cute, knowing Hizashi was doing this on purpose and still trying not to mess up the makeup he already finished.

“Hiza-hah...Hizashi I’ll sn-sneehze!”

“Oh no, we can’t have that! Let me help~” With that he firmly pressed his fingers under his husband’s twitching nose, the other’s hand gripping his wrist while he gasped and wrestled back the sneezes. Hizashi was always impressed with Shota’s control over his own body, and though he rarely got to see it he loved to watch. After a few more hitches Aizawa’s face smoothed out and he sighed, sniffling against his husband’s fingers and glaring slightly.

“That was mean Hizashi.”

“Aww~ I’m sorry babe, you’re just too cute. Let me finish this and I’ll make it up to you.” The rest of the dolling up process went smoothly. He finished up Shota’s blush and highlight, giggling when highlighting his nose make him sniffle, and carefully applied a neutral mauve velvet lip. The last thing to do was curl his dark locks and he was done. Taking a step back and giving a full body inspection he let out a low whistle of appreciation.

“Damn Sho, you really do clean up nice.” He pulled his husband in front of their full closet mirror so he could give himself a once over. And Aizawa did; he had to admit Mic did a good job, the muted purples and grays complimented his pale complexion and black hair. He did actually like the look and he felt pretty good in it, but it was just too much of a hassle to do on a regular basis. He caught his husband’s gaze in the mirror and huffed.

“Not bad Mic, but you’re not off the hook yet. My nose still tickles.” He sniffed and rubbed lightly at his nose, still trying to not mess up the makeup. Hizashi laughed and turned him around.

“Oh~ does Shota need help? I think I know what would help.” He quickly crossed the room to their bedside table and plucked a tissue, rolling an edge to a point and planting himself in front of a husband with a teasing grin.

“Ok, head up one more time for me hon.” He said, repeating the action that got him a blush earlier and chuckling when he got the same response. Mic slowly teased the tissue under his husband’s still tickled nose and wasn’t surprised when it immediately twitched. Looking at the clock he realized he didn’t have enough time to really play, so he didn’t leave Shota in suspense for long and delicately guided the tissue up his nose to tickle the irritated nerves. With only a few strokes Aizawa pulled back on a hard gasp and buried his face into the still held tissue.

“HhhhhaAH!! eH’KTChhhh! At’chh!! hih...HIH! hIT’TCHhuu!” Shota sniffled and blew his nose at Hizashi’s prompting and rolled his eyes as he caught the other making heart eyes at him, what a sap.

“Bless you sweetheart, we ready to go?”

“Yeah- snf! Let’s get out of here before we’re late.”

“Yes, sir <3”

Edited by Akahana