Sneeze Fetish Forum

FinalFantasy14-Ser Aymeric vs The Cold

FireFlower3013

I arrived in Ishgard to meet with him. After everything that happened on the First, being away for so long….. I needed some time with my beloved. 

4lz-AnRoXomtaFD61fmRYhlifqN4Jmawv684YCaZsdDmiTO3OnjFph8GjvQbuGCpmLcTIf4PUtta-kZe0B88KeWJLpwOqpRNjJCrzlG95ySAccZvV3PDOFz4eIiioz2SAfxI6n5Q

We had only managed to sneak away together for a few stolen moments here and there. The war with the Garleons was all consuming, and Ser Aymeric was the Azure Dragoon, defender of Ishgard, and the Alliance. But things were quieting down there too, if reports were to be believed, we were in a lull, so I was happy to finally get to spend the week with my love. 

The place is in an uproar, the high houses have called an emergency meeting of the council. My heart catches in my throat and I sigh deeply internally. So much for relaxation. I mutter to myself as I pace outside the church, waiting for the meeting to adjourn. They finally break everyone's expression grave a few have tears sliding down their cheeks. Lord Foretemp approaches me as soon as he spots me, his expression haunted, and deeply sad. 

“My dear Ward, I … do not know how to speak these words unto you,” *he pauses his dark eyes heavy with sorrow, brimming with unshed tears.*  “After all you have done….to return home to….this news…....” His voice breaks a little and he steals his resolve for what he must say next. Taking both my hands in his and looking into my eyes. “Ser Aymeric…. Has Perished.” He says simply taking in a deep shaky breath he presses on. “ He fell, in an avalanche this morning….It was caused by a foul beast, a mighty Dragon made of darkness itself….. He …. He fought it valiantly, holding its attention even as the mountain came down upon him and his foe. He held it, so the ishgardian forces could escape, and the creature would die….….buried with him….I. I am terribly sorry my dear. I know you were….close.”

I step back withdrawing my hands shocked, grief and pain at war within me as I shut my eyes tight. I shake my head as my mind reels to accept this. No… No… this can’t be...the echo… my visions. I’d KNOW….. My eyes snap open as I look at the Head of House Foretemps, my eyes boring into his  “He’s NOT dead….I’d KNOW….”
The Lord gives me a pitying look. “My dear… I don’t…”
“Was there a body?” I interrupted.
The Lord looks a little aghast at the question but shakes his head. “No...It could not be retrieved. Though we have this medallion, it’s his family crest he tossed it to a soldier as they fled….”
Greedily I take the medallion and my vision blurs, head pounding. I see him huddled under a small outcropping of rock. Soaked and shivering passed out in the snow sword still in hand. 

“He’s NOT dead! But he IS dying!” 9wf57w4DbUHUotaWhSee7p4EEnI3dRELPnneQN29XB4XI20AcV774ZA-6EB8OK5NXmKs-3NQ_L9RfQeJK0RXo2fAAad_I83TeDsLODVYKgw5BlQtqhE-HhF2exrB3tVpN2JSV_RZ

With that I reach my hand to the air and silently call for my friend Midgardsomr. The mighty dragon, in his mount form, swoops down from beyond the walls to land beside me. I swing up onto his back. “Show them the meaning of haste old friend.” I whisper to him as he takes to the air, the council having stopped in its tracks at my declaration, and the dragon’s sudden appearance.

My mind is racing as the icy wind rushes past me, the dragon beneath me flying as fast as his wings will allow. The wind howls all around us, snow and sleet covering us both as we fly through the storm. “I can save him, I have to save him. Please hang on my love…. I won’t be too late. I won't be too late.” The storm is getting worse, we can barely see in front of us, only my knowledge of where we need to go is keeping us on track. We land by the rock face buried under hundreds of tons of snow.
The wind is pummeling Midgardsomr  “We cannot stay. Hurry.”
“I need a tunnel, can you breathe fire? I’ll channel ice, and we should be able to make something stable enough to get me to him.” The great dragon nods and sucks in breath a gout of flames comes out of his mighty jaws as he breathes into the snow. I reach for my ice magic, raising my hand to freeze the snow in place as it is melted. A tunnel….we did it. “Again.” I say with a sigh of relief, as we move forward. This will work...though… it wont stay stable for long.
The progress is slow going, he is DEEP under the mountain of snow, We finally arrive. His form is cold, he is gasping for air, as we punch through,  a whoosh of oxygen gushes into the small space letting him take deep gulping breaths. I put my hand on his cheek, he is ice cold to the touch. I pick him up armour and all and drape him over Midgardsomr’s back. I hear a creaking and cracking down the hastily made tunnel. It’s going to collapse.
“RUN!” I cry out to him, Midgardsomr scrambling backwards as fast as he can and me running at his side trying to keep Aymeric from falling off as we hear the tunnel we made cracking. We make it out of the tunnel into the whirling pounding winds of a blizzard with the force of a hurricane.
“ I SAW A ABANDONNED HOME TO THE EAST, LETS MAKE OUR WAY THERE!” I Yelled above the howling wind. Midgardsomr nods and we trudge through the waist deep snow in that direction.

kAGfR03qUfJxp75DREzrNxwTe_bFNzgCOculPi-M6ky5yQdq_IA9fR4Zd6uCVzIYS1wBdLkTOqLMXhvoj4BXuyibmUohLnEUsCpFMTdMHvdVgRC74N1lZwv8db6glD2c67uj3m3b

“There, I’ll have to DRAG HIM INSIDE, TAKE YOUR SMALL FORM. NOT FIT NIGHT OUT FOR YOU EITHER OLD FRIEND!”

zc_8Amc4fOuYHqgE51o_vjSIjNYjXJAeaGH5TqP8P2cTB39_xDTsCE6ZeU-cJcrnsnzAeFad1Mb-LoYB_hjeI_T7vCfH2oKcjr80I6z0WK-xWjHOvwdz8qiwmX_gRMzw2WKOJVIn

I kick open the door straining to carry Ser Aymeric even this far but manage to get in. I am shivering in the cold. The abandoned outpost is empty, a puff of dust flies up in front of me as i rush inside and my nose tickles a little as I walk into the cloud. That nagging itch that starts to build, and I sniffle a little. Ser Aymeric still on my back.

ZSik0QFPLrSimSX4VdSeJkYaCbPDEc_P9StOgxDDThCaRQ2n0J2Hsrps8bX5NPmSenTMAGOBASfcep41MrpdnsTJPlMDiHWRmv9QXf8LdLa8-WK_TxH7l0OEM7Rex7Xt2aTxgM_P

My breath is starting to hitch as I walk into the room, more dust stirring as I cross the carpet, the howling wind coming in from the door stirring the dust up to a cloud so thick I can see it. My nose ignites, the slight itch transforms to a thousand feathers tickling the inside of my nostrils. My breath catches and shakes as I hitch, breathing in more of the tickly dust. Though I am  too worried about Aymeric to notice the dust. My nostrils are flaring widely and I reach a hand up to scrub at my nose. Ayrmeric still draped over my shoulder. “HEHh EHhh hheeghhhh hehh.” My nose squelches a little, now starting to run, allergic tears in my eyes. That tickle gets even stronger as I breath in more dust, closing the door.  I continue into the bedroom. 

My chest heaves in my armour as I try to fight my nose for control. Gods it tickles so very very much, I can’t sneeze. But I need to so much. My nose scrunches and my eyes half close, head tilting back, as I find the bed. I lean forward to plop Aymeric on the mattress, and as I do another WHOOF of dust puffs up in my face. That is the last draw, my hitching breath takes in the dust in a deep suck of air. My chest heaves my face contorts as my nostrils flare out.
“Hehh ehhh eeehhh -- Heeetttttchhhhhhuuuuuu kkttssshhhhewwww hhhhheeppptttssshhhuuu, heh heh hah hahhhhe heh hhhuuuuppppppptttttchhhuuuuu!!!” I sniff thickly and blow my nose into a handkerchief, and take out a bandana tying it around my face to keep from inhaling anymore dust.

fZVyguPqfnFSnurXOtrAQ-g0AFYxl05DCjgFCo0yCB0ug_OKlN75SwDOdkplJOXIU8rzJYiEN7JIn4Pfnzg41_XmBxkt5mE2FWcr14Le2qM2IKyo4EARWCyXeP3y4s1EAQjUZ_3A

“Tttthe hhhhhearth..*sniff* heeeh eheeeh....llllight ttthe fffire…Mmmiddsoo----sso---aaahhhhtttcchhuuu kkkttttchuuu, heppttttsschuu.” I say to Midsomgr as the now cat sized dragon follows me inside heading over to the fireplace he opens his mouth and unleashes a gout of flames igniting the waiting wood instantly.
“Are you well?” I nod as I tremble from the cold, having sneezed most of the dust out.
“I shall curl up by the fire. Let me know if you need me. Flying in the storm hast wearied me.” The little dragon said and layed down on the nice soft rug by the fire curling up in front of its warmth. 

I nod to him sniffling a little and move back into the bedroom throwing more wood on the fire, before  I turn back to Ser Aymeric, and I start slowly undressing him taking off his soaked clothing slowly, unbuckling the armour gently watching his pale chiseled, beautiful face as he breathes. My hands tremble as they touch his icy flesh. This was not how I had hoped to gaze upon so much of his bare skin.  I am gentle but hasty, going into my pack for my dry blankets and a cloak, the only thing of MINE that will fit him. I wrap him up in the cloak, my own hands shaking, “Come on dear heart. Wake up.” I whisper removing my dust mask and blowing my nose clear one last time. Before I lean down and kiss his cold lips, the kiss is gentle chaste, but as our lips touch his eyes open slowly, looking up into mine. “It’s yyyyou.” he whispers hoarsely, his crisp british accent thick, his deep baritone voice weak and trembling.
“It’s me.” I smile “Couldn’t have you miss our holiday, over a little thing like nearly dying.” I say tenderly my eyes locked on his as tears of relief flow down my cheeks. “I told you, I’d always protect my dear knight.” I whisper softly cupping his cheek with my hand as he reaches a shaking hand up to wipe away my tears.
“You’re trembling.” *he says concern in his eyes. “Come lay with me. Get warm.” *he says in a voice that is filled with gentle concern and command. I smile at him nodding and climb into bed, dropping my own soaked cloak onto the floor. It hits it with a sshhhlop as it falls onto the stone. I remove my armour then and slide into bed beside him in nothing but my knickers. Ser Aymeric ever the gentleman averts his gaze until I am safely under the covers. As I cuddle up to him, he pulls the blankets up over us both with a trembling hand, the other arm wrapping around me and pulling me close.
I am trembling hard as I lay my head on his muscular chest. Listening to the sound of his heartbeat, as he shivers beside me. “Come my dear, let's warm you up.” I whisper tenderly getting as close to him as I can draping my arm across his chest and my leg over his as we both shiver. I close my eyes and tears of pure relief start to slide down my cheeks, he kisses the top of my head and wipes them away with his thumb.
“Why do you cry...Are you hurt?” He asks his voice rich and deep, filled with the deep affection for each other we share.

“I’m relieved...I’m not even sure why...I’m so happy you’re here. You’re safe. I… I was in time.” I whisper tenderly, my hand running up and down his chest. “But Aymeric….it...it was so close...I was almost to late..to -”
He cuts off what she was going to say with a gentle finger to her lips. “But you WERE in time. And here we are.”  He says smiling at me tenderly kissing my forehead.
“Here we are.” I smile little butterflies dancing in my stomach as his lips press to my forehead. My whole being feeling like it's glowing with the warmth his presence always brings to me, and I smile up at him. Seeing his trembling pale face, his exhausted sunken eyes and his trembling hand my face changes to an expression of concern. “I think we ought to rest, dear heart. You look exhausted.” *I whisper softly, my tears stopping.
“Very well.” *he whispers hoarsely* “Just ensure that thou also stayest warm, and rested. You are not invincible..” he says tenderly pushing a stray hair off my cheek as he passes out from exhaustion

*we are both started awake by the Ringing of a link pearl.* “Yes?” There is a pause and a lot of static. The storm outside is still raging. The signal is terrible.
“Thank the twelve you’re alright. -- SSSHHHHHHHHHTTTTT- Did -------- you --- you ---shhhhhtttt----FIND him?”
“I did. We’re safe. Waiting out the storm in a bunker.”
“TWELVE be PRAISED! I’ll let the council know. Rest up and stay safe, we’ll see you when the storm clears. You’ve more than earned it, once again.”  

The link pearl goes dead.
Ser Aymeric looks up at me his nostril looking a little red, a little bit of drip coming from them as he looks up at me and sniffs. His tired puffy blue eyes looking into mine. “Are we nee--SNIFFLES---needed.” He says in a hoarse barely audible whisper, his breath hitching a little in slight gasps, his nostrils flare wide. He rubs at his nose with the back of his hand. His normally carefully controlled expression becoming contorted his eyes half closing his head tilting back. He SNIFFS thickly again. “Mmmmy ---aaah HAHH--HGGHH HAAH-- I nnneee--nnneeed--- ttto….AAHH Hhhhhahhh-- HAAAAHH-” His eyes close as his nostrils flare wide his nose wrinkling eyebrows coming together as he fights for control. His cheeks flushed. “HAAAHHH-- TO-- SNE--- HHHHHAAAAAAAAAPPPPPTTTTTTTTTCHHHHHHUUUUUUUUU!!!! HAh aaah HAH gasp gasp HAaaaaaAAAATTTTCCCCCHHHHHEEEEEWWWWW!” He unleashes two thunderous sneezes upon me and sniffles thickly.
“Bless you.” I whispered stunned at what I had just seen, his sneeze was amazing the build up the lack of control of the release. I felt myself tingling and bit my lip.
“Exccuse me.” He says hoarsely his voice cracking painfully SNIFFS “HHHTTCHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!” Unleashing another sneeze on my mostly bare chest. I blushed deeply, but looked at him with concern. Placing a hand on his forehead.

“Aymeric! You have fever love.” I say gently leaning down to kiss his forehead.

“No, impossible. I n’er ggge---gggg---- gghh---ggahh --GASP AAHHHHHHHH--HAAAASSSSSSSTTCCCCCCCHUUUUUUU!!!!! Fall ill. *SNIFF*”

“Well you’ve definitely caught a chill now.” I blushed as I touched his cheek and face feeling the fever in him.
“I’ll fetch you some water and boil yah some tea. Then I’ll be right back alright?” I say gently, leaning in to kiss his forehead tenderly. He’s so tough, controlled, poised, and now he’s weakened helpless from this cold. I get to tend to him. Just the two of us. This is almost a dream come true, I think to myself. And those sneezes.. So powerful, they….make me feel...hot, and more...I fan myself a little as i get a pot and some snow from outside, and a stack of handkerchiefs from my bag. As I work i can hear his hitchy breaths as he tries to resist the sneeze fighting the inevitable.
“HHHHAAH HAAAAAAATTTTCCHHHHHHOOOOOO AAAATTTTTTSSSHUUUUUU AAAAAHHHHPPPPPPHHHHHHTTTTCCCCHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!” Echoes from the bedroom as I gather my things. I bite my lip and take a deep breath as i behold him sitting up from the force of that last sneeze. His chiseled chest vibrating with each hitchy breath. “My beautiful knight.”  I whisper as I hand him some much needed Handkerchiefs. He gives three honking blows filling them, and i hear the squeak of the nostrils refilling his eyes closing nostrils flaring..
“Hhahh HAHHH HAAAAASSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HHHHHPPPPPTTTTTCHHUUUUUUU!!!”  He unleashes two thunderous sneezes on me and blushes deeply. “My apolo--oohhhhh-------GG---AAAASSCHHOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Apologies.” 

“Shhhh… Stop trying to talk, my dear knight, and drink the tea. It should help. Alright. Then we will lay back down and try to sleep.. Hmmmm.” *I say gently stroking his dark hair.* “We are here anyhow.. May as well enjoy it.”
*he takes the tea and drinks gratefully the steam helping clear things a little so he stops sneezing long enough to drink it.*
“Thanb you, My dear. And here I had hoped to pppa---pppaaa---AASCHOOOOOO HAAAACHOOOOOOO- SNIFFS thickly--- pamper you this week.” He shivers as he puts the tea aside.
“Alright my knight, back under the covers with you, you’re trembling..” He’s so fragile right now, but still so handsome, And I get to lay beside him. This… this is heaven, i think to myself as I slide in beside him. Cuddling into him and pulling the blanket up over us both. He sniffles thickly as I curl around him.
“Mmmmm, my knight” I sigh with contentment “ THIS is all the pampering I need.” I whisper to him as his warm strong arms close around me, my head on his chest.  

“Then you shall have as much of it as you like, my dear warrior.” He whispers tenderly. His nostrils flaring his eyes closing. “HAH HAH HAAAYIIIIIICCCCCCCHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”  He unleashes another sneeze onto my bare back and I shiver. Making him hug me closer into his chest.
“Bless you.” I whisper tenderly.
“So sorry.” He whispers in a groggy slur as he falls asleep the tea doing its work.

=======================================

Sorry for any posting or tagging errors. I accidentally hit post before i was quite done reading it over and tagging and can't figure out how to fix it. Anyhow. Hope you all enjoy. 
Cheers,