Sneeze Fetish Forum

Only on the island (ACNH - Tom Nook x Isabelle)

Vexxilynn1992

Fun fact, I only thought about this because I was drawing some stuff for animal crossing in the human universe, and my wife is usually my Isabelle to my tom nook...so I thought I’d share the love with this ship, Anyway please keep in mind that what i have in mind is human variants of the characters ❤️ enjoy!

~~~~~

Day one: Headache and Joy

The boys were fighting again, all to Tom’s dismay. He woke up with a raging headache and couldn’t place whether it was a migraine or if it was a telltale sign that he was catching the cold that Timmy had last week. After moving to a secluded island, leave it to a child to come down with something that seems to only affect those who live in highly populated areas. Maybe he caught it from one of the villagers that decided to move here. No matter the cause, it just seemed to be inconvenient for the newly single father. Even if the boys were adopted, his heart would break for them and bleed for them in a new york minute.

The younger of the boys was sitting, eating his breakfast like normal, happy and ready to start the day at their shop that they had just upgraded. Does a man proud to know that his adopted children are taking so much after him. “Boys hurry up, you don't want to keep your clients waiting!” Tom murmured as he drank some of his morning tea, hoping that it would be enough caffeine to hurry him through the day or even alleviate the headache, maybe it was a caffeine headache.

“...waiting!” Timmy giggled, getting up from his chair and running into the young “nooklings” (as the villagers fondly called them) sleeping quarters. Prepping himself and his brother for the day.

Tom sighed as he slinked back against the wooden chair, feeling a tickle in his throat. Letting out a small cough he finished his tea in hopes that it would leave it alone. It stopped. Thank goodness. Getting up and getting dressed for the day Tom walked the boys out and walked to his office at the town hall and center. Isabelle should be here today. He always looked forward to listening to her cheerfulness, however it was still 30 minutes before her shift, maybe she had cleaned up some so the morning wouldn’t be too strenuous on him. If she did her last obligation at work, he would only have to balance the books and he would have to finish looking at the current reservations on screen, nothing else. 

Opening the door he found himself looking at a clean and clear office. Muttering and sighing of relief “Thank goodness she does everything.” he walked into the room and sat at his desk, opening a bottle of water and allowing himself to drink. He seemed quite thirstier than normal and it just didn’t seem right to him. Whilst looking at the checks and balances of the day, he could feel his eyes becoming heavier with the dull ache of his head. He leaned back after the first page was finished, taking a deep breath and sighing “maybe a small break ....maybe I didn’t get enough sleep last night.” He could feel his heartbeat slightly pacing, only to slow down as he took another breath in, slowly slipping into unconsciousness, suddenly there was darkness and a sense of relaxation on Tom’s part. He felt as if he were in a safe haven even though anyone at any time could walk in on him at any point, but there was a sense of safety without the boys running around and causing issues of noise. 

Isabelle, a young woman with her hair tied back and happily ready for the next day brought herself to the office, ready to seize the day with her enlightenment. She smiled hoping that she would see her boss ready for another day, and truth be told she had a feeling that he was starting to have a little feelings for her, which made her smile all the more. She straightened out her skirt and patted down her blouse, hoping that it would allow her to be a little more presentable (although she always put her best foot forward always to make herself look presentable) and walked through the door only to find her boss napping at his desk, now hunched over and fully asleep. “Aww...poor thing must have had a rough night with the boys...he’s such a good father~” she giggled to herself as she quietly entered the room, setting her things ready for the day.

She grabbed him a cup of coffee and herself some as well and set it on his desk, petting his arm slightly “Tom? Are you alive Tom? Or did Redd get to you?” she smiled some, only to feel the heat coming off of his body. She frowned some and put her cup down on his desk as well, grazing the back of her hand on his forehead. 

At the feeling of the gentle hands she placed on him, he stirred slowly only to be startled  by the young woman automatically tending to him. “What time is it?!” his heart was racing trying to get his bearings once again.

“Well good morning to you too, some fever you have there Tom.” she continued, handing him his coffee. “What made you think you should come into work with that?” her tone was rather sharp for what she normally had done. Maybe she was mad at him for coming in with it?

“What fever? It’s just a headache, probably hit my head last night and now the warmth is literally just itself healing.” he tried to defend himself, only to be greeted with a look of disapproval.

She shook her head and went back to her purse only to give him two ibuprofen. “If you start feeling any worse Tom, you’re going home. Understood? No need for you to infect me with whatever you got.” she looked at him with unbudging eyes.

He looked down and nodded, sniffling a little embarrassed that such a tiny woman could literally hold him down if she wanted to. She smiled and went back to her smiling self. “Alright then!” she giggled and went to her seat, spinning around and looking at him with empathetic eyes. “Big day boss~ new recruits are coming in! Isn’t it exciting?”

He nodded only to feel a tickle in his nose, caught off guard he sniffled and sneezed into his handkerchief, “Yeah...snf ...great.”