Sneeze Fetish Forum

Buried in a burning flame is love in its decisive flame (complete) (Overwatch, Junkrat)

Frick

Fuck shit PLEASE don’t leave us here long!!  I’m gonna fucking cry I don’t know how to fix this but FUCK

Wow. I do not know these characters except for scraps of art I've seen over the years, but I opened this thread at the beginning and you hooked me all the way through to this point right here. You are an excellent writer, I don't know what else to say! Wish I had better words, because I feel like that volume of gripping story, balanced so well on the line before the pain overwhelms reading pleasure, deserves a longer review.

All the same, here is my appreciation. I give what I have.

• 2 weeks later...

@Akahana - Ah, so good to know that this landed with you as it did with me! Because I am completely in love with the boys, I couldn't just abandon them there. I started the next installment, "My heart as spent as ashes". Thank you so much for reading and commenting. 

@RiversD - You don't need better words, the ones you shared were perfect. Thank you so very much - it means a lot! It always makes me so happy that people not in the fandom can read and enjoy. Comments give me joy. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say I never expected to enjoy a fic about overwatch but this was amaaaazing. And of course now I’ve had to binge all of your related stories. Inspired work as always Frick! 

• 1 year later...

GAH!!  I just found this!!! That can't be the end?!  I am literally bawling and on the edge of my seat about these 2 idiots!