Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dominique Provost-Chalkley

FadedRose

I feel like I’ve waited forever for this! I was on Twitter a little bit ago and I only follow like 5ish Wynonna Earp fan accounts, but one of them went to DragonCon yesterday (August 31st) And they got a video of Dominique sneezing!! I found the clip on YouTube for y’all and I’m posting that instead because it’s zoomed in a little closer.

The way that Kat Barrell blesses her like instantly and then Melanie Scrofano follows and makes a joke about Dominique’s allergies.. I seriously don’t think the cast could be any better!! :) 

After a lot of edits to the original YT clip, the time is now at @ 31:35 .. hopefully the OP of the video is done making edits to it, but let me know if the time changes again!

Edited by FadedRose
4 hours ago, FadedRose said:

@  43:15 

It's actually at 42:15 and it's pretty cute all round!

Thanks for posting it.

:joal:

16 hours ago, FadedRose said:

Thanks for the time update.. I guess I got a little too excited :lol:

No problem. Understandable in the circumstances!

:joal:

1 hour ago, pirate_wench said:

Am I too stupid? I don't find it 😮

Something just happened to the clip..? It’s not at 42:15 anymore.. I’ll try and find it later today and if I can’t find it anymore I’ll post the twitter clip. Sorry about that!

21 hours ago, FadedRose said:

Something just happened to the clip..? It’s not at 42:15 anymore.. I’ll try and find it later today and if I can’t find it anymore I’ll post the twitter clip. Sorry about that!

Oh no problem, it's not your fault 🙂 I just was wondering if I was still suffering from my hangover haha 🙂

1 hour ago, pirate_wench said:

Oh no problem, it's not your fault 🙂 I just was wondering if I was still suffering from my hangover haha 🙂

Alright I got it changed AGAIN lol. @ 31:35 I also made edits to the original post so nobody has to scroll through the whole conversation to find the right time

22 hours ago, FadedRose said:

Alright I got it changed AGAIN lol. @ 31:35 I also made edits to the original post so nobody has to scroll through the whole conversation to find the right time

Thank you 😄 

This is SO CLOSE to being the most perfect gift I could ever get...except that it really rubs me the wrong way when ppl hold it in so hard that it sounds fake. I mean I KNOW it's not fake, but it SOUNDS fake. But it's Dom and she's so goddam adorable. I can't not like it. Thx for sharing!

13 minutes ago, wannablessedbe said:

This is SO CLOSE to being the most perfect gift I could ever get...except that it really rubs me the wrong way when ppl hold it in so hard that it sounds fake. I mean I KNOW it's not fake, but it SOUNDS fake. But it's Dom and she's so goddam adorable. I can't not like it. Thx for sharing!

I agree! It’s cute because it’s Dominique but that type of sneeze isn’t really my style at all. But again, it’s Dominique, so I can’t not love it. I also just wasn’t expecting that kind of a sneeze from her either.

10 minutes ago, FadedRose said:

I agree! It’s cute because it’s Dominique but that type of sneeze isn’t really my style at all. But again, it’s Dominique, so I can’t not love it. I also just wasn’t expecting that kind of a sneeze from her either.

I mean I don't expect that kind of a sneeze from anyone that's not a cartoon character! Lol. But yeah she can do whatever the heck she wants, she can make anything cute because she is a real live angel. She's the patron saint of cute!