Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Good Night's Sleep (Westworld, Theresa)

Chanel_no5

So, this isn't a new fic, I wrote it a while ago, but I figured I should post something since I haven't really contributed anything but whining lately. :rolleyes::lol:  

Also, wanted to balance the fanfiction board a little. :P 

“Oh God, I didn’t get any sleep tonight,” Theresa groaned as she sat up on the edge of the bed, rubbing her eyes with both hands. 

“Yes you did,” Bernard replied, yawning. “Probably not quality sleep, but I know you slept. Because you kept me up all night.” He gave her a pointed look, then smiled. “You were snoring like a bear.”

Theresa rolled her eyes.

“Don’t expect an apology.”

“I’m not.” He chuckled. “Are you okay?”

“Ask me again when I’m not drowning in my own body fluids,” she said and got out of bed to go get a tissue, sneezing several times before she could get one, turning her head and aiming the sneezes away from Bernard. “This is the worst fucking cold I’ve ever had.”

“Is it, though?”

“The worst?” She blew her nose forcefully, wincing as she felt the mess flood the tissue.

“A cold. Given how long it’s lasted at this point, allergies seem more likely.”

“To what?” Theresa muttered, still with the tissue pressed to her face. “There’s no pollen or crap like that in the building. The air is about as filtered as can be…” her voice rose to a high-pitched gasp, and then she sneezed again. “HaaERSSCHoo! Ugh, for fuck’s sake…”

Bernard put his arms around her waist from behind.

“Hm,” he said, slowly kissing her neck, “maybe it’s me you’re allergic to, then.”

Theresa leaned her head back against his chest.

“Maybe.”

“Then I suppose I should stop doing this…” he murmured and kissed her neck again, then her collarbone, then her shoulder. Theresa shivered and closed her eyes.

“I guess if things really were that unfortunate, I’d just have to stock up on tissues and suffer through it,” she replied.

“Or you could just take an antihistamine.”

She chuckled.

Or I could do that.” She turned and gave him a quick kiss (quick because lengthy kisses were impossible when you couldn’t breathe through your nose) and gave his ass a pat. “Go back to bed, Bernie.”

“Do we have time for that?” His eyes sparkled.

“No. But you’re taking today off and catching up on the sleep that I deprive you of.”

“Oh. I didn’t think the woman in charge would approve of such a thing,” he said, half-serious, half-joking.

“She doesn’t. Unless she’s to blame.” She sounded completely serious. “This relationship is starting to impact our jobs. That’s not good.”

“I see. And what do we do about it?”

Theresa sighed and started getting dressed.

We’re not doing anything.” She caught his eye and had to laugh at the worry etched onto his normally so calm face. “I’m getting some fucking antihistamines.” She tucked her blouse into her slacks and tightened the belt. “Go get some sleep, Bernie,” she said, her voice softer now. “I’ll see you tonight. And hopefully we’ll both get a good night’s sleep…”

She smiled, and this smile was rather devilish, despite the congestion that felt like it filled her entire head, and the itch that was unrelenting.

“… eventually.”

Awww they are so cute. 

On 8/15/2019 at 11:08 PM, Chanel_no5 said:

“Ask me again when I’m not drowning in my own body fluids,”

Sarcasm is ALWAYS the best defense not to show any weakness, huh? :D

On 8/19/2019 at 4:39 PM, Aliena H. said:

Awww they are so cute. 

YES THEY ARE! :wub:  :inlove: 

On 8/19/2019 at 4:39 PM, Aliena H. said:

Sarcasm is ALWAYS the best defense not to show any weakness, huh? :D

But of course. :shifty:  Though I think in Theresa's case, she would mostly be annoyed with a situation like that. :lol: She's not overly pleased with my little penchant for getting her sick/allergic. :whistle:  

• 3 weeks later...

This is such a cute little scene for the two of them.  I really do love how you write their interactions and how they effortlessly bounce dialogue off each other.

Thank you! :wub:  I am so enchanted by their relationship, I just can't get enough of them. :lol: The scene in episode 4 where they were nuzzling each other in front of the mirror is probably one of the most adorable scenes I've ever seen, it felt so genuinely affectionate and I just melted. :inlove: