Sneeze Fetish Forum

Story Idea!! Elsa, Frozen

I love Alan Rickman

I’ve been on vacation for a bit with my sister, brother-in-law, and niece, and my niece is obsessed with Frozen. In a few days, we’ve watched it like at least 7 times together, and despite having disliked the movie when I first saw it when it came out, I’ve now grown to have a newfound liking towards it. Probably because I also understand it a lot more now!!

But seeing Elsa with her cold powers (had to make that pun, sorry), and also having watched the Frozen Fever short several times, I was thinking a sneezefic for Elsa would be quite fun to write. I think she’s got quite a good character for it!

Anyone else interested? And if you are, please tell me if there’s anything specific you’d like to see. Whether it be a part in the plot, which would be excellent since I usually make up plots as I go and it’s easier to fall into writer’s block that way, hence my like five unfinished stories right now. Heheh...Oops...I will get to them!! I promise!! Or it could be whether you’d rather see her with a cold or allergies, if you want the Snowgies from Frozen Fever or would prefer something else, if you want to see Anna taking care of Elsa, etc. I’m open to all the suggestions, as I want to make this as enjoyable as possible! :) 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
Grammar

Oh I would LOVE to see Elsa with a cold that would make her lose control over her powers, and Anna taking care of her, and of all the mess that follows Elsa losing control over her powers (and eventually catching Elsa's cold, of course, with possible role reversal regarding the caretaking ;) ).

6 hours ago, Likesn said:

Oh I would LOVE to see Elsa with a cold that would make her lose control over her powers, and Anna taking care of her, and of all the mess that follows Elsa losing control over her powers (and eventually catching Elsa's cold, of course, with possible role reversal regarding the caretaking ;) ).

Ah, yes! I love that idea!!

42 minutes ago, Captain Carol said:

There’s a short called frozen fever where Elsa gets a cold. 

Yeah, I’ve seen that, I mentioned it. And I feel like if I make a Frozen sneezefic with Elsa as the main character, one of the things I really want to improve upon from Frozen Fever is the sneezes. The sneezes aren’t really realistic in there, so I’d likely stick with the idea but improve the realistic sound through the spellings. Also don’t know if people would care about including or excluding the Snowgies. 

Edited by I love Alan Rickman
  • 11 months later...