Sneeze Fetish Forum

BTS prompts/ ideas

Tinysneezu

I absolutely cannot write fanfiction to save my life 😭, but I’ve noticed a lack of bts fanfics that are even remotely related to our community 

so here’s a list of ideas I had, that maybe someone will like and decide to write about :) 

(Also idk if this is the right area to be posting this, so if it’s not plz tell me) 

————

Yoongi: allergic to cats hehe

Maybe for a photo shoot, they have to shoot with cats, but by the time he mentions it/ the group finds out, the damage is done

(I think he’s the type to conceal his weaknesses, so maybe some embarassed suga??) 

———

Hobi: gets sick, But doesn’t actually feel that bad, Yoongi takes care of him tho, and he loves yoongi paying attention to him, so he upplays his sickness

(Maybe sneezekink! Yoongi) ?? 

———

Tae: sneezes when he laughs too hard and the other members tease him about it (idk why I got this idea... maybe he broke his nose when he was younger so now it’s sensitive idk)

———

Jimin: allergic to his hair dye; sympathetic sneezing (two different fics) 

• The smell of hair dye irritates his nose, and he always sneezes until he can wash it out. (given how much time it takes to dye hair, and how much they dye it) these allergy attacks occur pretty often 
  •  
  • When others sneeze, it triggers a sneezing responds in jimin, so anytime someone sneezes, jimin also sneezes (hehe idek where this came from but I really wanna see it) 

————

Namjoon: just random things that make him sneeze, like pollen, or dust, or nothing at all

(idk I can’t rlly think of anything for Joonie) 

——— 

Jungkook: Phoetic sneeze response, so often times when the cameras go off in photo shoots, he’ll sneeze; also when his roommate annoyingly opens the blinds in the morning (on purpose (tae 🙄) ) 

————

Jin: when he gets too cold or too hot he starts to sniffle (meaning after practices cause they are all hot and sweaty) 

———-

Taekook: I kinda stole this idea from an spn fic I read once, can’t remember the author or title of the fic :(( 

• Jk and tae are both habitual morning sneezers, and their roommates got annoyed with it, so they’ve become  roommates now as to not disturb everyone else 

• Or Jk and tae are both sick, and are having a sneeze competition (cause lowkey it seems like something they’d do) They tally theirs up and see who wins, but throughout it all, they are taking care of each other