Sneeze Fetish Forum

Blessings (Good Omens, M) Part 2 Added 7/28

Elle

(Summary: Aziraphale has the fetish, Crowley has started to pick up on it and decides to see if he’s right)

Crowley strolled into the bookshop and turned the sign on the door to closed. “Aziraphale you back there?” He called when he didn’t see the angel in the front half of the shop.

“Crowley?” Aziraphale emerged from the back, glasses still perched on his nose. Ah, he’d been caught up reading then. “Did we have plans?”He said with a frown, worried he’d forgotten.

“No nothing like that, Angel. Just thought I’d pop in and see if you were free.” He reassured with a causal hand wave. He sniffled and gave his nose a quick rub, he saw the angel’s eyes notice the movement before darting away.

“Oh, well I should be free shortly actually. I was just finishing up with something, if you’d like to wait.” He offered hesitantly as if Crowley might not wait. 

Crowley rolled his eyes but responded amiably, “‘Course, Angel. Take your time, I’ve got nowhere to be.”

Aziraphale smiled pleasantly and disappeared back into his office while Crowley settled in on the couch. Once Aziraphale was out of sight Crowley smirked and pulled a little plastic bag out of his pocket full of a dark powdery substance.

Crowley opened the bag and immediately winced, bless it, church incense was strong. He took a couple breaths in over the bag and immediately felt his nose begin to prickle. Hopefully he wouldn’t regret this. He tucked the bag away back into his pocket sealing it as he went, and then scrubbed at his itching burning nose.

Well that was working faster than expected he thought as his breath began to hitch. “Hh-Heh….Hah..AESSHhh…ah-AESHUhh…Hah-HA-ESshoo–HAEKSHOO Hhh Heh…” He miracled a handkerchief and stifled three more sneezes into it, before he was finally able to breathe again. (He completely missed the sound of something falling off a desk coming from Aziraphale’s office during his fit.) 

Well he certainly knew it would work, he thought as he blew his nose a bit into the hankie, cleaning himself up after the fit.

Aziraphale burst into the room looking flustered just as Crowley was putting the handkerchief away “Oh My Goodness! Crowley are you alright?”

“Right as rain, Angel. Just a bit of a tickle ‘s all.” He drawled with a hint of a smirk

Aziraphale swallowed heavily, “Oh, um-well that’s good then. I would hate if you were ill. Is something bothering you?” 

He rubbed a finger under his nose, scrunching it a bit, eyes on Aziraphale, “Hnnn… just got this itch…right….heh..r-hih-ight…” His eyes fell closed as his breath hitched but then he pinched the tip of his nose and let out a sigh as the feeling passed. He glanced back up at the angel to find him pink cheeked and staring wide eyed at Crowley.

“Something wrong, angel?” He said with a voice smooth as silk, followed by a sniffle.

Aziraphale nearly jolted in place, containing it to a mere sharp twitch of his shoulders, as he snapped from his trance of watching Crowley be so thoroughly teased by his nose. “Oh, no of course not. Um, would you care for some tea? I think I’m going to have some.” He said already moving to escape to the back kitchen for a moment to collect himself.

“I wouldn’t say no.” Crowley offered, letting the angel go for the moment.

In the kitchen Aziraphale put on the kettle and just breathed for a moment, surely Crowley wasn’t doing this on purpose? But it did seem like he was acting rather…..seductive, perhaps might be the right word. But he couldn’t have known that Aziraphale had such a pleasurable fascination with…with sneezing?

Meanwhile Crowley was scrubbing a bit at his nose. He was hoping to tease Aziraphale a bit, maybe get him to admit to whatever it was that got him so flustered when Crowley sneezed. And if he wasn’t mistaken a bit lustful as well, and hadn’t that been an interesting twist to pick up on. 

But it wouldn’t do to have him fleeing the scene, he’d have to get him settled in the room with him so he could really observe his reactions.

(TBC - let me know if you like it so far. Also feel free to chime in with requests!)

Edited by Elle
updated title

Love this! And I love that I'm not the only one who thinks Aziraphale could have the fetish.  He just seems the type to like something he "shouldn't".  

Also Crowley will eventually do something stupid with the incense right?  I mean besides the body swap these two dolts don't exactly have a good track record when it comes to plans.  

Edited by Fuzzy&Warm

Oh my gosh this is delicious!!! Crowley is to die for, I wish he would do that for me!!! And I love how you’ve portrayed Aziraphale! So adorable!!! 😍

5 hours ago, Elle said:

(He completely missed the sound of something falling off a desk coming from Aziraphale’s office during his fit.) 

:lol: Poor flustered angel. This is rather delicious. Dastardly Crowley (please carry on ;) ). I am rather looking forward to see where your'e going to go with this. How flustered can an angel get? :D 

21 hours ago, Masking said:

Hell yes. This is so utterly Crowley. The sneaky, allergic sweetheart.

Hahaha I love him so much. Glad I did him justice!

21 hours ago, Fuzzy&Warm said:

Love this! And I love that I'm not the only one who thinks Aziraphale could have the fetish.  He just seems the type to like something he "shouldn't".  

Also Crowley will eventually do something stupid with the incense right?  I mean besides the body swap these two dolts don't exactly have a good track record when it comes to plans.  

He absolutely does and I just kept thinking Crowley already indulges Aziraphale in everything else, he would 100% do it with this.

I sort of think he's already doing something stupid with it lol...but if you have ideas I'm open to prompts for ficlets!

20 hours ago, Sneesee said:

Oh my gosh this is delicious!!! Crowley is to die for, I wish he would do that for me!!! And I love how you’ve portrayed Aziraphale! So adorable!!! 😍

Thank you! I am definitely writing a Crowley fantasy of mine here. Aaaahhh it means a lot that you like my portrayal of Aziraphale!

19 hours ago, TheCakeIsAlive said:

:lol: Poor flustered angel. This is rather delicious. Dastardly Crowley (please carry on ;) ). I am rather looking forward to see where your'e going to go with this. How flustered can an angel get? :D 

Thank you! I love seeing either of them as blushing, flustered messes. Well I guess we'll see ;)

Part 2!

Aziraphale rejoins him with tea for them both and Crowley sniffles over the steaming cup picking up conversation with the angel. They banter and Azriphale rambles about his most recent book acquisitions. 

While Aziraphale is thoroughly distracted with a story of an unfortunately determined and rude customer, Crowley reaches into his pocket slipping a single finger into the baggie just brushing through the powdery incense. He pulls out his hand and gives his nose a quick rub and then settles into wait.

“Can you believe it?” Aziraphale finishes his story outraged. But Crowley holds up a finger as the tickle in his nose rises to a burn, “Heh-Hh-hold -HEHtsh..Hh--heghshht hktSHuh..” He stifles as best he can against his wrist. 

“‘Scuse me.” He mutters sniffling wetly, returning his eyes to the angel across from him, “What were you saying?”

Aziraphale’s mouth opens and closes for a moment, before clearing his throat, “Oh um...I was just saying that it was quite um-unbelievable how that man behaved…”

“Hnnn…” He rubs at his nose a bit as it prickles, “Yeah sounds like a right prick.” He agrees trying not to let on how much he’s enjoying seeing Aziraphale slowly losing his careful composure in the face of Crowley’s suffering.

“Yes, indeed he was.” Aziraphale says taking a moment to sip from his tea and collect himself. “But enough about me, what have you been up to?”

“Managed to get up to some trouble using….” He trails off rubbing at his nose again but lightly in such a way as to stir the tickle instead of calm it. His nostrils flared briefly in irritation and his breath hitches just once before he sighs. “Hnnn...sorry.” He looks up at Aziraphale from under his lashes and finds him looking like he’s trying to drown his feelings in tea as he takes several large swallows, cheeks flushed again.

“Anyway, as I was saying got up to some trouble using the main company that you can receive internet through ‘round here, and...a-hah-nd….Hh…” He presses his index finger knuckle hard up against his nose, wanting to draw this out a little longer before the fit he feels brewing truly hit, his breath hitches two more times but he manages to hold it off.

Aziraphale was gripping the mug in his hand tight enough that his knuckles were white, his cheeks having darkened to a deeper red color, eyes focused entirely on Crowley. Crowley sniffles against his finger before lowering his hand and continuing as if nothing had happened, “..and set things in motion to make the internet load things halfway and then stop indefinitely. People will go mad trying to reload things over and over.”

“Very wicked, my dear boy,” He says with barely there disapproval, obviously distracted.

“Other than th-hh-that it’s been...Hh---heh Heh….” Oh he isn’t going to be able to stop this time but maybe just one he thought. With his breath hitching sharp and desperate he raises his elbow tucking his face into it, “Heh...HEKT-chussshh Hh-HKTcht..Hehtchoo….” He pinches his nose, massaging it between two fingers as he blinks blearily making sure he could stave off anymore for the moment.

Aziraphale licks his lips unconsciously, clearing his throat which felt suddenly dry, “Crowley are you sure you’re alright, you’ve been….quite...ehm quite bothered this evening?” He says avoiding even saying the word sneeze.

“Yeah, ‘m fine. Just a tickle. Been bothering me on and off, nothing to worry about, Angel.” He says trying to shut down any further questions about his health.

Aziraphale doesn’t look convinced in the least but waves him on to continue nonetheless.

However before Crowley can even start talking again the tickle in the back of his nose sparks with a vengeance at the back of his nose and he finds his face falling helplessly as his breath begins to hitch again. He turns his face towards his elbow but is too caught up in the overwhelming urge to sneeze to get his elbow all the way up to his face.

“Hh-Heh...Heeehh..HEH--HEASHOO HEPChushoo HETCHSSSH HEPTSSSH heh….,” He pauses long enough to snap a handkerchief into being and bury his nose into it before the fit takes him again, “Hh...HeH...HiieeeeHTCHUH..HExchst--Hkshxt..Hekxsht..Heh-heh-Heeeh HEEEAAAASSSSHHH..hhnnnnggghhh…” He blows his nose into the kerchief with a little groan of relief. 

Aziraphale stares wide eyed and red faced as Crowley is overcome with sneeze after sneeze, he can’t contain a shiver as he buries his face into a handkerchief completely helpless against the tickle in his nose.

When Crowley finally stops he can’t help but exclaim, “MY GOODNESS Crowley, Bless you!”

Crowley’s face immediately crumples at the blessing sneezing harshly into the kerchief still clutched in his hand. “HA-ESHUH!”

“Oh lord--um-sorry dear…. “ He apologizes flustered, nearly fumbling his tea as he goes to set it aside. “But Crowley I’ve never seen you react this way unless near holy objects. I don’t know what it could be but it must be something in the shop….I just don’t know what it could….”

Crowley sniffles looking distinctly….shifty. Aziraphale frowns “You know what’s bothering you don’t you?” He accuses, “Then why…?” He looks completely bewildered.

Crowley finally calls him out “I’ve just noticed something recently and wanted to see if I was correct. It seems like you get especially flustered when I...sneeze.” He says pausing for dramatic effects.

Aziraphale immediately looks defensive, if his wings were out they would have been puffed up and fluttering, with a mix of embarrassment and protective display. “I-What? Crowley that--is-just-...That’s preposterous...I don’t--”

Whoops apparently Aziraphale was a bit more uncomfortable with this than he thought. He immediately goes to his side, reaching out a gentle to hand to settle on the angel’s shoulder. “Angel, it’s alright. No need to be embarrassed, I was just curious was all.” He says gently, trying to calm him. 

He turns to sneeze abruptly into his shoulder. “Ugh, sorry.” He rubs his nose again, now was maybe not the time to keep teasing his poor angel even unintentionally.

“Look, I just thought….” he rubs the back of his head showing a bit of his own shyness, “well I like to indulge you sometimes (all the time). And I thought that maybe this was something I could indulge you in too sometimes, if I could get you to admit it…at least that was the plan...”

Aziraphale looks like he’s been hit over the head, eyes wide and mouth parted slightly, “Indulge me?...” He speaks hesitantly. 

“Well yeah, I mean I got some church incense and that was all it took---”

“You got some what?! Crowley! You could have hurt yourself.” Aziraphale stands, hands fluttering as if he wants to pat Crowley down for injury, his face a judgemental frown. 

“I’m fine, angel. It won’t hurt me, just i-hih-itches something fierce.” He rubs at his nose trying to stave off the sneeze so they can talk without distraction but itch doesn’t fade in the least, “Suh-huh-sorry I’m gonna….huh...gotta…” He turns away from Aziraphale “Haa-AAESSHH!” 

“Ugh sorry…” He said turning back to Aziraphale, sniffling against his knuckle. 

Aziraphale was blushing and biting at his lip, eyes rapt on Crowley’s face. 

“Like what you see?” He says with a sniffle and a grin, unable to resist his angel looking so gloriously flustered and entranced.

“I, oh um….y-yes. I do.” He ends soft and shy, hands twisting in front of him, finally admitting it aloud.

Crowley brushes his hand across Azirphale’s pink cheek and can’t contain the soft smile at how cute his angel looks. “Will you let me then?” He says warmly, leaning in to press a kiss to Aziraphale’s opposite cheek.

“Let you…” Aziraphale trails off swaying towards Crowley.

“Indulge you?” He whispers letting a hand trail down to Aziraphale’s hip petting it softly as he meets Azirphale halfway in a sweet kiss, pulling away slowly as he waited for his answer.

“I...are you s-sure? I don’t want you to be...uncomfortable or-or feel unwell.”

“It’s just some sneezes, Zira. I promise I don’t mind.” He pauses his voice getting a little huskier, “I like how it gets you all aflutter. Like how you can’t look away.”

Aziraphale turns even redder as Crowley leans in to offer warm assurances and praise. “You’ll tell me if it makes you uncomfortable though? Or if it hurts you in anyway?”

Crowley wants to tease him over how worried he is about Crowley but he can see how anxious Aziraphale is about it so he refrains. “I promise, Angel. If it truly bothers me, I’ll tell you.” 

He presses another soft kiss to Aziraphale’s mouth, but then abruptly pulls away, Aziraphale chasing his lips for a moment before he sees why Crowley pulled away. His body turns as much as possible from Aziraphale as he lets out a sudden loud sneeze towards the floor.

He blinks blearily for a moment, uncertain if that’s all but after a moment he sniffles and turns back towards Aziraphale. “Excuse me…” He mutters.

Aziraphale swallows heavily and then after licking his lips, “Bless you…”

Crowley’s breath hitches and he barely manages to get his arm up in time to sneeze loosely into his elbow, “Heh-Hept-chUSHOO….” He sniffles wetly and then smirks wickedly at his angel, taking on a chastising tone, “Hnn- you know what that does to me, Angel….”

“Yes….is that...alright…?” Aziraphale says voice still uncertain but with a hungry look in his eyes that delights Crowley.

“If that’s how you’d like me to indulge you then I’m more than happy to oblige.” He says warmly swooping in for another kiss.

(The End?? - might right another short bit. Please leave a comment if you liked and feel free to leave requests!)

Edited by Elle
Tenses

Oh my god. This is so very, very much in character for both of them. Poor Crowley and his fits! That's what happens when you expose yourself to an allergen for too long, dear. And the fact that this is all above board and verbally laid out after Crowley's initial tests...lovely.

I really like this! :D Such a fun plot that we can all appreciate (as individuals who have the kink). I feel you, Aziraphale. I’d be insanely distracted, too. :lol: 

The only thing that threw me off slightly (and please don’t take this offensively, as I’m not saying it be unkind) was the shift in tenses. You seem to switch between present and past tense periodically, which can be a little confusing.

Aside from that this fic is great and something I can easily see Crowley doing. :yay: 

1 hour ago, Alabaster said:

Yes!

:D

50 minutes ago, Masking said:

Oh my god. This is so very, very much in character for both of them. Poor Crowley and his fits! That's what happens when you expose yourself to an allergen for too long, dear. And the fact that this is all above board and verbally laid out after Crowley's initial tests...lovely.

Thank you! Yeah I don't think Crowley quiiiiite thought that through all the way. I am very big into enthusiastic consent, so I like things to be more laid out between characters when I write lol.

25 minutes ago, Spoo said:

I really like this! :D Such a fun plot that we can all appreciate (as individuals who have the kink). I feel you, Aziraphale. I’d be insanely distracted, too. :lol: 

The only thing that threw me off slightly (and please don’t take this offensively, as I’m not saying it be unkind) was the shift in tenses. You seem to switch between present and past tense periodically, which can be a little confusing.

Aside from that this fic is great and something I can easily see Crowley doing. :yay: 

Thanks! AND THANK YOU FOR THE CON CRIT OMG IT WAS REAL BAD. I have gone through and edited it so hopefully I caught them all, I may have been rushing to just finish it lol.  Yeah this was definitely a premise that I was like oh yeah absolutely Crowley would think this is a good plan.

Oh goodness, you've got them so spot on. Also, that was ridiculously wonderful. :lol: And yes! to All the consent. We like consent. It makes all the things better. :D Love that you worked in the blessings. :D And that line where Aziraphale drinks tea to disguise feelings... that went straight to the feels. :lol: The adorable angel. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 4:40 PM, TheCakeIsAlive said:

Oh goodness, you've got them so spot on. Also, that was ridiculously wonderful. :lol: And yes! to All the consent. We like consent. It makes all the things better. :D Love that you worked in the blessings. :D And that line where Aziraphale drinks tea to disguise feelings... that went straight to the feels. :lol: The adorable angel. 

😍 Thank you so much! Haha yes I have been known to start downing tea like I'm dying of thirst to hide my feelings, So I was totally projecting.

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhhhhh I absolutely love it!!! 😍♥️😘 Damn, you just write them both so well, I could totally picture this story as an episode!!!