Sneeze Fetish Forum

Steve Rogers/Captain America interest?

myloveforfun

Hey everyone!

I’ve recently gotten really into the movies from the Marvel Cinematic Univers and I’ve absolutely in love with Steve Rogers/Captain America. I’m no expert and not a upcoming author in any way, shape or form but I do enjoy writing about his character. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Captain America fic with caretaking from the rest of the Avengers?

Hope you have a lovely day :) 

PLEEEEEASE I can help if you'd like I have so many little fanfic Doodles drabble's whatever on my phone I'd be more than happy to bounce ideas off and you can bounce your ideas off and yes this is and bold I know but please please may I have Steve Rogers

On 7/2/2019 at 5:42 AM, Ashlex said:

PLEEEEEASE I can help if you'd like I have so many little fanfic Doodles drabble's whatever on my phone I'd be more than happy to bounce ideas off and you can bounce your ideas off and yes this is and bold I know but please please may I have Steve Rogers

I would really like some inspiration as to how to continue the story! Can't wait to have at look at your ideas :)

In other words, here's part one!

Steve Rogers was quite unlike his fellow Avengers. He was always hard-working, kind, humble and despite being basically a living legend, he never particularly loved the spotlight or being the centre of attention. He especially hated feeling like a liability or having anyone worrying about him.  He had had enough experience with that before the serum. His immune system was a complete failure and he frequently fell ill with numerous different illnesses. In addition to his asthma he was almost certain of being a victim of several seasonal allergies.

When he became ‘superhuman’ his immune system was significantly enhanced and he had nearly forgotten how being sick or simply feeling off felt. Until this one day.

Steve woke up way later than usual. 9.26 AM. By now he should’ve already gone to the gym for at least a couple of hours, shower, ate breakfast and had gotten ready for long day of work with the rest of the team. He groaned as the sharp sunlight hit him directly in the face, his eyes fluttering trying not the get completely blinded as he sat up. A dizziness took over his entire body as he stood up, but Steve thought nothing more of it. He probably just stood up too quickly.

Looking in the mirror he was met an entire new person than yesterday. This one looked… worse. Knackered, exhausted, weary. Like Hulk or Mjölnir had beaten life out of him. He didn’t remember this… weird feeling. The reflection showed Captain America, perhaps a wrecked version of him but still, Captain America. At least that’s who he was when he was in this building. The leader, the super soldier, the perfect human being. And then there’s Steve Rogers. Two men in the same body, but Steve was aware of the differences.

Captain America was fearless. Steve definitely wasn’t. He feared lots of things. Loss. Defeat. Failure. Words that probably weren’t even in Captain Americas vocabulary.

Captain America was strong. Steve tried to be. Sure, their bodies were equally strong, but mentally, Steve was far behind. Captain America never hesitated in any action. Steve was too scared to make a wrong decision. Insecure to the point where he’d worry what everyone else was thinking about him. Afraid he would seem weak, useless.

Sometimes it felt like every human emotion Cap didn’t feel cluttered up inside of Steve; sadness, anxiety, insecurity, worthlessness.

They did, however, share their morale. Their selflessness and concern for everyone but themselves. In some scenarios they went maybe a bit too far. Cap could surely handle it, but the stress seemed to have caught up with Steve.

He sighed and stared into the ground as a slight pounding occurred in his head. He didn’t feel like getting ready, fixing his extremely messy, golden hair or meeting up with everyone. But he knew he had to. The team, the world needed him. Captain America. And he was very aware that if he didn’t show up the others would know something was up with him. They’d worry. And he couldn’t have that happen.

When he entered the kitchen he was met by heaps of confused and surprised looks from everyone, except Tony who was busy reading an article about him self in some magazine Steve never had seen before. “G’morning,” he croaked. He was stunned of the raspiness of his usual smooth and calming voice and cleared his throat silently, hoping no one would notice. Natasha and Clint exchanged a concerned look when ‘Cap’ sat down without a cheery smile on his face. “You’re up late Cap,” Tony said without keeping his eyes on the article. “Sorry… I- I overslept…” He tried to find a reasonable excuse but knew he had failed when Tony put the magazine down and raised an eyebrow at him. Steve never overslept. Even if he did he’d be out of bed before everyone else to go for his daily run. Steve quickly turned his face to the ground, trying to disguise the purplish colour that surrounded his eyes and the slightly red-tinted nose. His attempt to hide this cold, or whatever this stupid head ache and congestion was caused by, was soon ruined by an annoying tickle in his nose. His breath began to hitch and eyes started to flutter, blinking away a few tears that has formed in the corner of his eyes. “He- nngghhxtt. He’ITschiiew”. Steve tried to suppress the sneezes, the first one kind of succesful, the second one too strong to mute. Steve sniffed and felt the blood stream to his cheeks. They were burning and he knew they had turned bright red. He could feel everyone staring at him and felt obligated the return their looks. “’Excuse me,” he mumbled. No one said anything. They were all in shock by the sound that had just come from their Captain. Some were questioning if they were just imagining it, but their doubts were soon confirmed by another: “He’itchoo,” Steve caught the sneeze in his elbow and groaned. A chorus of bless you’s rang. He looked towards the ground, not wanting the others to notice his embarrassment.

Shortly after they all went to the meeting room to discuss a new mission. “M’kay, everyone’s here? Good, then we can start before Captain Snooze over here falls back to sleep,” Tony glanced down at Steve who sat with his face planted in his palms and eyes shut that flickered open when he heard Tony mention his name. He straightened his posture as he tried to seem even a tiny bit more awake than he actually was. The constant pounding in his temples were intensified by the bright lights and Steve just wanted to go back to bed and lie in the dark room. The only thing he could focus on, other than the headache, was trying to hide any sign of exhaustion and illness.

Apart from frequent sniffles and slight coughs, Steve pulled through the meeting, but he was still the first one out of the room. He had been waiting for the meeting to end since he entered the room, but didn’t want to draw any further attention to himself than necessary. However, when he had nearly sprinted away from the rest of the group everyone knew something was up with their captain.

“Hehh- heIITSCHO,” Steve sneezed forcefully as he locked the door to the restroom.

He hoped no one was close enough to hear the outburst, but it wasn’t long before he heard a knock on the door to the bathroom he had locked himself in. Shit. He remained silent, praying for whoever was on the other side of the door to go away. A few seconds passed and the knock returned. “Steve, I know you’re in there,” a soft voice sounded.

Steve. It felt weird being called Steve. He had gotten so used to being the strong, fearless leader, Captain America. “Please, Steve, open the door.” He could sense the worry and compassion. Nat. Steve considered ignoring her but he was also very aware that one should not mess with Natasha Romanoff. Steve sighed deeply and shook his head before unlocking the door and opening it, revealing one concerned-looking Natasha who was already half way through the door.

The two of them locked eyes for a moment before Natasha broke the silence: “So you’re gonna tell me what’s up with you now?” She said it in a way that Steve knew how stubborn she was. But so was he when he didn’t want his teammates to worry. “I’m sure what you’re talking about,” Steve acted, hoping she would play along. She tilted her head a bit and looked Steve deeply in his eyes. “Steve… I can tell something’s wrong. You were late to the meeting - you’re never late. You’re coughing, sneezing. Hell, you look like you something the cat has dragged in-“ Steve opened his mouth to protest but Natasha didn’t even let him begin. “Don’t even try to deny it. I’m no doctor but I’m familiar with these symptoms. You seem to be getting sick,” Natasha stated. Steve wasn’t going to give in so easily. “I’m okay Nat, I just really didn’t sleep well.” He lied. Well, not entirely, he didn’t sleep well at all, but it was mostly because of the fact that he couldn’t breathe trough his nose and kept coughing every 30 seconds.

Natasha looked to the floor, seemingly feeling guilty about chasing Steve down just to interrogate him about a situation she knew nothing about. “Nightmares?” She mumbled, still looking down.

Steve sighed as he thought about how he should answer her without lying completely. “I- I’m…” He sighed once again. “No, I just couldn’t fall asleep.” A deafening silence filled the room, the two of them both lost in thoughts until Natasha suddenly snapped out of it. “I’m sorry about following you and… y’know… try diagnosing something I have no insight in.” She said while she finally looked up from the ground. “Don’t apologize. You were just looking out for me. Thank you for that, but I’m fine Nat. Just tired…” Steve’s voice was getting a little rusty and he tried to clear his throat without Natasha noticing.

She walked towards the door and opened it slightly before turning around. “Just know I’m here for you Steve. Doesn’t matter what it’s about, I’m here.” A subtle smile appeared on her Natasha’s face before leaving the room and Steve returned with a smile that was left across his face. It felt nice knowing someone cared about Steve and not just Captain America.

Sooo, I know this is nothing special, but I hoped you enjoyed it anyway. If you have any improvements/requests/further ideas I would really appreciate your inputs :) 

Btw, English is not my first language and I do feel a bit challenged in my "linguistic usage" and proficiency in writing. Hopefully I'll improve on this though :) 

Thank you for reading, have a lovely day everyone!

I loved the way you described the duality of Steve Rogers vs. Captain America!! And for English not being your first language, this is AMAZING! Seriously. You should be super proud of yourself.

In terms of further ideas, I’d love to see Cap acknowledge that he’s sick and needs to rest, maybe he just feels bad enough to stop caring what the others think or the team forces him to slow down. Whether or not you go that direction, super excited to see what else you come up with!

On 7/6/2019 at 4:29 PM, Papetite said:

Omg I loved this!!!!! Please continue! 

Thank you so much!

On 7/7/2019 at 5:02 AM, Dingalingkling said:

I loved the way you described the duality of Steve Rogers vs. Captain America!! And for English not being your first language, this is AMAZING! Seriously. You should be super proud of yourself.

In terms of further ideas, I’d love to see Cap acknowledge that he’s sick and needs to rest, maybe he just feels bad enough to stop caring what the others think or the team forces him to slow down. Whether or not you go that direction, super excited to see what else you come up with!

Thank you! I'll try to work some guilty-feeling Steve into this :)

Anyway, here part two!

(Not very long and nor much sneezing in this part, sorry. There will be more in future parts, I promise :D)

At 11 PM, Steve found himself alone in library in the Tower. He was sat bent over at the desk, elbows resting on the hard surface, his face planted in his palms trying to shut out the already dimmed light and hoping to spare his sensitive eyes. His day had been particularly unproductive since he was trying to avoid conversation with basically anyone in the entire building for nearly fifty percent of the time. The rest he spent either in his room, sleeping, or the bathroom, blowing his nose. Now he was sat speculating about his encounter with Natasha earlier in the day.

Just know I’m here fore you Steve she had said. He got a peculiar feeling in his stomach whenever that sentence crossed his mind. Steve would have never thought anyone would really distinguish between him and Captain America. To be fair, Steve had mostly been trying to combine the two of them, because honestly… Captain America was generally speaking the perfect human being, wasn’t he? Fearless, kind, strong, you name it. Sometimes Steve felt pressured to always be exactly that as he was convinced the rest of the team thought there was no difference between Cap and Steve. Apparently Natasha knew. And that made him feel a bit better.

However, he still felt like utterly and complete shit. His throbbing headache was still very much present, the scratching in his throat has only developed as the time passed and oh my… He had not been able to stop sneezing since he had woken up that morning. Trying to hold them back and keep them hidden had not been a smart choice, he knew that, but it was better than having a group of worried teammates following him wherever he went.

It was getting late and Steve was looking forward to going to bed and hopefully recover from this goddamn cold, but he had needed some time alone. Sure, he could’ve gone to his room, but then everyone would know where he was. No one was every in the library this late, so Steve thought this would be the perfect place to go and just think about stuff. Quiet, dark, lonesome. Exactly what Steve wanted.

“heITTschOO.” The sneeze caught him off guard and gave a violent pound in his head. He rubbed his temples in an attempt to ease the sudden pain, but gave up shortly after. He didn’t have enough energy for that. “Fuck,” he cursed under his breath.

“Watch your language, Spangles.”

A familiar voice made Steve lift his head and open his eyes immediately. The shock made the hairs on his arms raise and shivers run all the way down his spine. Are you actually kidding me, he thought to himself. He sighed deeply and turned around, revealing a well-known silhouette standing in the door frame. “Tony, wha-”.

“Interesting choice of time to be in the library, don’t you think? I mean, usually you’d be asleep by now, not sat in a dark, silent room all by yourself. You trying something new?” Tony commented as he grabbed the nearest chair, sat down a few feet away from Steve and crossed his arms.

“What are you doing here, Tony?” Steve questioned. He started nervously rubbing his hands as he remembered that Tony had just witnessed what he had been trying to avoid the entire day. The embarrassment was beginning to show, Steve’s cheeks turning more red than they already were when he had been alone.

“Oh, y’know, just checking up on you, I guess,” Tony shrugged as if I was the most natural thing to do. Well, for some it might just be, but not for Tony. At least that’s what Steve thought. “Can’t have the team leader running himself to the ground.” Tony stared directly towards him, a slight smirk came upon his lips, a smirk Steve wanted to wipe off so badly. But Steve still wasn’t going to give in.

“I’m not sure, I understand what you mean Stark,” Steve sighed as he stood up and turned to face the door. He hoped that Tony would’ve let it go, but he wasn’t exactly counting on it, because… well, this was Tony they were talking about. Someone who was just as, if not more stubborn than Steve.

Tony followed Steve’s move and stood up. “I assume you haven’t forgot Cap. Genius,” Tony said while pointing at himself. “So why don’t we just skip the part where I keep asking you what’s wrong, and you keep insisting you’re fine when your obviously not?” Tony ended the sentence with a slightly cocky look in his eyes.

Oh God, why now, Steve thought to himself. Sure, Tony had always been a know-it-all, but Steve had never pictured him to be a good judge of character. They’d worked together for quite a while but it wasn’t that they spent much time together out side of their respective jobs, at least not enough for Tony to notice this small inconvenience of a head cold. Or so Steve thought.

“Stark, I can assure you, I’m nothing short of fine. Completely all right. So just… I- I’m.” Steve sighed. “Listen, don’t worry about me. I really am fine.” Steve sent the older man a tired but sincere smile. “Goodnight Tony.” And just like that he vanished and left Tony in the dark library all by himself.

Tony stood, lost in thoughts for a few seconds. “Yeah, fine my ass. JARVIS?” He finally spoke up. “What can I do for you, Sir?” the AI replied. “Any information on Cap?” He asked, impatiently tapping his foot while waiting for an answer.

“It appears that Captain Rogers has an increased temperature and is running a fever, Sir.” JARVIS informed. “Shit,” Tony cursed quietly. A deep sigh escaped though his lips as he scratched the back of his head, thinking about what he was going to do. “How much?”

“Captain Rogers’ temperature is currently at 102.56 °F.” Tony stiffened a bit. Tony had had his suspicions, but this was beyond his expectations. Even though Tony had caught on, Steve had been quite good at hiding his cold, or whatever Tony would categorize it as.

“Thank you JARVIS. Keep an eye in him, will you?”

“Of course, Sir.” JARVIS said as Tony walked through the door and went to his room.

So good! Love! Please please please keep going! This is is excellent! Can’t wait to read the next part! 

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! I don't know how I missed this update, but I LOVE it! Denial is seriously so hot. Can't wait for what's next :)