Sneeze Fetish Forum

Brainy and a sick Nia

20andsickfic

Hello, This is my first time EVER writing a fic so there is probably a million typos, grammatical errors and a lot of room for improvement. But everyone starts someone right? Hope you enjoy part 1. :)

Nia walked out of the Catco elevator and towards hers desk. She sniffled and rubbed her nose with a tissue. She had woken up with a bit of a head cold but it’s wasn’t that bad and she was sure that it wouldn’t turn in to anything and didn’t feel the need to mention it to anyone. Just as she thought this a large desperate ASHCHOOOO came tumbling out of her forcing her to bend at the waste. She almost dropped her extra large coffee in the process. “bless you” it was Kara Danvers her boss and mentor at Catco. “are you feeling ok Nia?” she asked with concern. “yeah no, no I’m fine just a sneeze no big deal” she said nervously, Nia did not need her boss thinking she was a weakly who would catch a cold at the slightest wind. “ok nia just asking” Just then both the girls attention is taken from their conversation and brought to the TV screen broadcasting a robbery happening at a local bank. They run and help take down the bag guy and head back to the DEO. Nia was exhausted after this long fight, she could no longer ignore to herself that this was just a head cold, her throat was sore, her body ached, her head was stuffed and she felt herself starting to shiver leading her to believe she was getting a fever. None the less she kept her head held high and walked into the DEO to debrief. She didn’t really feel like talking so she left Supergirl explain the situation and she went and sat down in on the seats and started to listen. “Nia, Nia time to wake up” Nia in a panic opened her eyes not realizing she had falled asleep. To her surprise it was Brainy who was standing in front of her and everyone else had dispursed. “Oh hi brainy sorry I must have dozed off their for a second my bad.” “that’s quiet alright I understand that your are frequently falling asleep due to your dream powers is that correct?” “Oh yes! My dream powers that’s right, cough cough” Nia out of nowhere had her voice get catch in her throat and sending her into a hard coughing fit. “it appears to me that there is a 88% chance that you are sleeping due to another reason?” what Brainy no I’m fine just tired hard to get rest when your job is to work while you sleep, she was so embarrassed why does she had to humiliate herself in front of everyone today? Especially brainy who she had been crushing on for quite some time now. Brainy then reaches out and touches her forever. “I do recall that the average human body temperature is 98.6 degrees yours is reading in at 100.8 degrees. So on the contrary you are not fine you have a fever. Fluids and rest are needed at once to bring it down, let me take you home.” NO NO it’s ok *cough cough*, ACHHOOO I’m fine I don’t need company I will probably just crash. As she said this she felt her cheeks burn and get pinker that they already where. “negative there is a 92% chance that if you go alone you will fall asleep and not take in the appropriate amounts of fluids and nutrients needed to help fight off this Illness. Nia was mortified but she knew he was right she was always terrible at taking care of herself when she is sick. Noramlly just sleeping and forgetting to eat or drink anything. “ *sigh* “ ok *cough cough snghf* you cad take be hombe”. Brainy smiles and nodes “great we will leave at once”. Within minutes they were back in Nia’s apartment and she was on the couch under a blanket with tissues all around her. “thandk you so buch for taking mbe hobe *snfg* but I god it fromb here” she was totally congested at this point and she could feel her voice starting to get horse, she was sounding more and more gross by the minute. Brainy just nodes matter of factly “ It was no problem” Nia shivered weakly, brainy noticed this and reached out to feel her forehead again. “it appears your fever is rising to 101.3 where do you keep your fever reducers?”  She smiled weakly he didn’t even seemed phased by how gross she looked and sounded, so matter of fact but caretaking at the same time. “They are in the..ahhh..the..aaaACHIEWWW a sneeze tumbled out of her before she could even finish her sentence. She blew her nose. “In the kihtchen cabinet above the sindk”. “Thank you be right back” after that brainy quickly leaves to fetch the medicine and Nia drifts off the sleep not able to stay awake any longer. 

Side not brainy is a half human half robot character who is super super smart and can mathematically predict certain outcomes with 99% accuracy and in this story he can read Nia's temperature just by touching her. 

Aw, Brainy and Nia are my jam (I can’t wait for season 5!)  Thanks for sharing this - more Supergirl fic is always appreciated.  🙂

15 hours ago, angora48 said:

Aw, Brainy and Nia are my jam (I can’t wait for season 5!)  Thanks for sharing this - more Supergirl fic is always appreciated.  🙂

thank you so much! I will definitely post another part!