Sneeze Fetish Forum

When Someone's Sick (Lucifer: F)

matilda3948

This is 100% @Spoo's fault :lol: I began binge watching this show after reading her story and now I'm hooked. I've only watched the first 6 or so episodes of season 1, so this is very early in the series. I may write another section after this or it may be a one-shot.

“Lucifer!” He’d barely crossed the threshold when Trixie wrapped her arms around his lower legs in the giant hug that had become her customary greeting. He grimaced and held his hands aloft—his share of their greeting. “Come on,” Trixie said, tugging on the hem of his coat.

“Sweetie, let him—”

“Mom! I have to tell him an important secret,” Trixie said, redoubling her efforts to pull Lucifer towards her room.

“Well, far be it for me to turn down listening to someone confess a secret,” he said, though he sincerely doubted anything the girl had to say would be of interest to him. Still, you never know. After she was certain that her bedroom door was shut and Lucifer had sat on the edge of her bed, Trixie stood in front of him. “Now, what is this important secret, little human?”

“Mommy’s sick,” she said.

“Is she?”

“MmHm. Last night I got out of bed when I was supposed to be asleep because I heard her coughing. I looked out my door and she was sitting on the sofa with the tv on very quiet and drinking tea. She only drinks tea when she’s sick.”

“Why are you telling me this?” he asked.

“Because when I asked her if she was sick she said no and that was a lie.”

“I see.”

“I remembered what you told me about lying,” Trixie said.

“Hmm. I’m beginning to see why you needed to talk to me,” Lucifer said. Trixie nodded.

“Right. Because first, she lied and you said when someone lies you need to talk to them. Second, because when someone’s sick they need a friend to take care of them. You can do both of those things for mommy.”

“Trixie! Your dad’s here to pick you up. Let’s go or you’re going to be late for school!” The detective’s voice rang out from the other side of the door. The little girl opened the door and then took advantage of Lucifer being at eye level and gave him a hug, earning her a disgusted groan in the process.

“Get off of me, you clingy little mortal,” he said. She laughed.

“Lucifer, you’re so funny.”

After seeing her daughter off, Chloe closed the door and rested her back against it for a moment. Lucifer stood in the living room, hands in the pants pockets of yet another insanely expensive black suit. He reminded her of a very polished lion—casually grazing but with the air of a predator who could lunge for its prey at any second.

“Now then, Detective,” he purred as he stepped closer to her. “What exactly am I to do with you this morning?”

“What do you mean?” she asked. She was still leaning against the door and he came just a little closer than was necessary, running his eyes over her pale skin. The little monster may have been right—up close his detective did look a bit worse for wear.

“A little bird told me you were sick,” he murmured.

“I’m fine.”

“Hmm. This same little bird also told me you were lying about it. Have you learned nothing watching others lie to the Devil, Detective?”

“You’re ridiculous, you know that right?” He grinned and she rolled her eyes. “I am fine,” she repeated firmly. He brushed a few fingers across her forehead.

“But you’re not though, are you?” She was warm and, if it were anyone else, he could attribute the flush on her cheeks to his presence. “I missed it when I came in, but it’s written all over your face. You don’t feel at all well, do you?” Chloe sniffed and swallowed gingerly and was acutely aware of how good it felt to have Lucifer’s cool fingers skim across her fevered skin. Her original plan had been to try and bluff her way through the day, but her resistance was wavering. “Now then, Detective, tell me what you really want,” Lucifer said, the corners of his mouth drawing up in a devilish grin. She rolled her eyes for what felt like the hundredth time since he arrived, and sniffled wetly. “Mmm. Bed perhaps?” he teased. She put a hand on his chest and tried to get him to back up a step. With her other hand, Chloe rubbed her nose back and forth trying to get rid of the building tickle.

“Back up, Lu—ahh hehahh…”

“Sorry love. Didn’t catch that.” He knew exactly what she wanted, but there was something rather fascinating about watching her squirm and struggle to hold back a sneeze. A good tease was always fun, no matter the cause. Her nose crinkled up and her eyes drifted shut. He stared at the way her lips parted a little more with each breathy inhale.

heh Ahh…I’m gonahh Ahh ahhK’tshoo! Tschhoo!

She’d managed to partially shield her face with one hand, but he still felt a light mist fall across his hand. Lucifer stepped back and when Chloe raised her head and pushed her hair back she was flushed with embarrassment and anger.

“Did you just sneeze on me?” Lucifer asked. “I thought you had better manners, Detective.”

“That was your fault!” She snapped. “I tried to warn you, but you wouldn’t move.”   

“I was trying to help you.”

“How exactly were you trying to help?” she asked, folding her arms across her chest.

“You were lying to your partner and Lord of Hell. Naughty girl.”

“You are not—”

“I was simply trying to get you to be honest and then get you back to bed…preferably with me, but either way.”

“Lucifer.” It was as much a sigh as anything else.

“Yes?”

Chloe’s mind went blank as she stared at this strange man who crashed into her life a few months ago. The pounding behind her eyes seemed to double in strength and she rubbed her forehead as she yawned widely. What was she going to say again? She was so tired.

“I’m tired,” she finally said. He felt an odd sensation hit him in the chest. It had happened once before with her—in the hospital when she was recovering from being shot—a sort of tight warmth that left him feeling a slightly dizzy. Fascinating. Whatever it was, it kept him from launching into a delightfully clever list of ways he could “make her feel better.” He almost didn’t recognize his own voice when he said,

“I know you are. You need rest.”

If she was still on the fence, the violent shiver that hit her at that moment was the deciding factor. Chloe nodded and toed off her shoes, leaving them by the front door. To her surprise, Lucifer unbuttoned his jacket and laid it over the back of one of her kitchen chairs.

“What are you doing?”

“Staying and taking care of you of course,” he said. “Now go change into something more suitable for doing nothing. Unless you need my help, which I am all too willing to provide.”

“You’re going to ahh Ahh…going to catch this if you hang around much longer.”

“Can’t fall ill. Immortal, remember?” He took a black silk handkerchief from his pocket and held it out to her as her rubbed her nose back and forth, making the skin red and irritated.

ahhKtshhoo! AhhTshhoo!

“Ugh. You kndow the last tibe you said you were imbortal I shot you.” She paused and blew her nose. “And it really hurt,” she added.

“Yes, thank you again for that,” he said, rubbing his thigh as though it hurt.

“Oh shut ub.” This time she didn’t get much warning, and barely managed to catch the wet trio of sneezes in the soft fabric. Ktschhoo! AhhKtschoo! AhhkSHOOO! “Oh God,” she sighed.

“Please. As if dear old Dad cared at all for your health,” Lucifer said.

“I honestly have no idea how to respond when you say things like that,” Chloe said. He winked at her. “Who caries a silk handkerchief anyway?” she asked, running her fingers over the fabric.

“They make marvelous restraints if your partner doesn’t happen to have handcuffs.”

“Ew.”

“Want me to show you?”

*evil laughter* :devil2: I’m not even sorry!!

I’m actually due for a rewatch of the show, but reading this was so cute. I love them in season 1. Trixie is precious, Lucifer is—well, Lucifer—and Chloe needs some TLC. :heart: I can’t wait for you to get into the later seasons, but for now this was fantastic. Great job on their characterizations. :thumbsup: 

I’m glad that yet another story has popped up. This really means I need to finish watching the show. I love how you incorporated Trixie into the story, her relationship with Lucifer is adorable and funny. Great characterization. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Love this. Perfect Lucifer!