Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who Is Single?

Miamiamiajones

3 minutes ago, Chhinkninducing said:

All good :)

Sometimes my multiple sneezes can become quite desperate though 🙈
 But I will cover when I'm next to you, no worries :)

Oh god please not 😅 don‘t cover them!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mskathleenh4656

• Chhinkninducing

• SneezyBlonde

• Hankyrick

19 minutes ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Oh god please not 😅 don‘t cover them!

And please also don't cover them :) So I can get your cold, too, this way 🥰

2 minutes ago, Chhinkninducing said:

And please also don't cover them :) So I can get your cold, too, this way 🥰

Perfect 😍 we‘ll be all sneezy and messy together 

1 hour ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Perfect 😍 we‘ll be all sneezy and messy together 

Nice!

Edited by Chhinkninducing
Just now, Chhinkninducing said:

Yesssss!!! Can't wait!
If you have Discord, you can find my name in the comments under my videos

Sadly I don’t have discord 😐 may I ask how old you are? ☺️

I'm 34, but I look waaay younger gotta mention xD. And you?
Do you maybe have another way to communicate outside of the forum?

1 minute ago, Chhinkninducing said:

I'm 34, but I look waaay younger gotta mention xD. And you?
Do you maybe have another way to communicate outside of the forum?

I‘m 27 so that‘s fine 🙈 yes but I think such a comment would be deleted 🥲

Yes, we mustn't put personal info in here, so that would be a way to have Discord. You could also comment under my videos on YT and I can delete it later then.

I‘m 27 so that‘s fine 🙈

27 is about right :)

Ohh, I also just sneezed a single sneeze right now, my nose is still itchy, maybe there's more... The sunlight tickles me....

5 minutes ago, Chhinkninducing said:

27, wow, that's so PERFECT! 😍😍

Ohh, I also just sneezed a single sneeze right now, my nose is still itchy, maybe there's more... The sunlight tickles me....

Bless you! Was there visible spray? 😍

3 minutes ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Bless you! Was there visible spray? 😍

Thank you! 🥰🤗 I really like it when you bless me :D

Yes, there was! :)
And I can't sneeze again right now but it still itches, guess I might induce :) I will record it too so I can possibly send it to you when we finally found a way to do it :) I'd love to share my sneezes with you 🤗

13 minutes ago, Chhinkninducing said:

Thank you! 🥰🤗 I really like it when you bless me :D

Yes, there was! :)
And I can't sneeze again right now but it still itches, guess I might induce :) I will record it too so I can possibly send it to you when we finally found a way to do it :) I'd love to share my sneezes with you 🤗

I‘ll bless you every time ☺️ that‘s hot! What are you using? Chhinkni? I‘ll search a way to find a way 🙏🏼

1 minute ago, SneezyBlonde said:

I‘ll bless you every time ☺️ that‘s hot! What are you using? Chhinkni? I‘ll search a way to find a way 🙏🏼

Lovely! 🥰 I just sneezed twice again after using a plastic tag to tickle my nose a bit to get the sneezes out that I missed a minute ago, haha.
But I have Chhinkni in almost all the rooms of my house on 3 floors, so I'll be more than happy to use some Chhinkni and sneeze for you :)

Lovely! 🥰 I just sneezed twice again after using a plastic tag to tickle my nose a bit to get the sneezes out that I missed a minute ago, haha.
But I have Chhinkni in almost all the rooms of my house on 3 floors, so I'll be more than happy to use some Chhinkni and sneeze for you :)

Bless you again? Do you want to describe how they felt?

Just now, SneezyBlonde said:

Bless you again? Do you want to describe how they felt?

Thank you! :)
Sure. I already felt this itch in the inside of my nostrils, so I knew it would most likely work when I wiggle that plastic tag around in there like I did so many times before. So I started tickling and it instantly felt like I was going to sneeze again. Didn't have to wait long until it was building and I just needed to hit the most ticklish spot. Then I did, hitched, was breathing in and sneezed a powerful sneeze into my hand to catch the spray it produced.
When I looked up, ehhhhh I wasn't done yet, so a quick gasp and then it overwhelmed me again! Sneezed uncovered in front of me this time! It was even more powerful than the last one and quite loud but a soft ending sound like a "-chuuhh!" Then I opened my eyes, grabbed a tissue real quick and then first of all messaged you right away :)

Thank you! :)
Sure. I already felt this itch in the inside of my nostrils, so I knew it would most likely work when I wiggle that plastic tag around in there like I did so many times before. So I started tickling and it instantly felt like I was going to sneeze again. Didn't have to wait long until it was building and I just needed to hit the most ticklish spot. Then I did, hitched, was breathing in and sneezed a powerful sneeze into my hand to catch the spray it produced.
When I looked up, ehhhhh I wasn't done yet, so a quick gasp and then it overwhelmed me again! Sneezed uncovered in front of me this time! It was even more powerful than the last one and quite loud but a soft ending sound like a "-chuuhh!" Then I opened my eyes, grabbed a tissue real quick and then first of all messaged you right away :)

OMG that sounds so hot! Sadly I‘m still not able to find your youtube 😩 I think I still have to get used to this platform.. but I wish I could hear you sneeze 😩 I wish I could’ve handed you this tissue though 🙈

OMG that sounds so hot! Sadly I‘m still not able to find your youtube 😩 I think I still have to get used to this platform.. but I wish I could hear you sneeze 😩 I wish I could’ve handed you this tissue though 🙈

I would love to share my sneezes with you
And yes, I would love to be next to you when I sneeze so you can handle me tissues and bless me in person, yes please!
Did you ever make someone else sneeze?

14 hours ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Ey:)

Tengo 27 años y vivo en el sur de Alemania.

Me gustan mucho los estornudos húmedos y ruidosos de los hombres (preferiblemente descubiertos) por diversas causas. También tengo una pequeña debilidad por el cuidado de animales 🙈 

Quizás tenga suerte aquí jaja 😅

Hi, I sneeze the way you like, maybe we can talk and be friends

3 minutes ago, Ignaciosneeze said:

Hi, I sneeze the way you like, maybe we can talk and be friends

Hey :) yes but I‘m not fully validated yet so I can’t send private messages..

31 minutes ago, Chhinkninducing said:

I would love to share my sneezes with you ❤️ 
And yes, I would love to be next to you when I sneeze so you can handle me tissues and bless me in person, yes please!
Did you ever make someone else sneeze?

I could also hold the tissue for you and make you blow 🥰

sadly not yet 😩

11 minutes ago, SneezyBlonde said:

I could also hold the tissue for you and make you blow 🥰

sadly not yet 😩

Oh please yes!! I would LOVE that! 🤗 You know exactly what I like, where have you been all my life, seriously 🥰

2 minutes ago, Chhinkninducing said:

Oh please yes!! I would LOVE that! 🤗 You know exactly what I like, where have you been all my life, seriously 🥰

Maybe you have Instagram?
You just get to the Videos page where you have been before, find one of my videos there, click on the title of the video and it opens YT. Under the video you can submit comments.

Maybe you can share the like to those youtube posts? Because I really can’t find them 😩

I really want to get to know you better 🥰

1 minute ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Maybe you can share the like to those youtube posts? Because I really can’t find them 😩

I really want to get to know you better 🥰

Guess it's not allowed to share the link in here, but if you go to forum main page -> Sneezing in the Media -> MySpace, Youtube etc Clips go here and then to the last page 327, there's the video. Click on the title next to where the icon is inside the video box.