Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who Is Single?

Miamiamiajones

9 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

¡No te preocupes! Utilicé todas las fuentes en francés para mi tesis y tuve que aprender a leer en francés, así que estoy segura de que podría entender el español. 

Oh that would be great, if you want I can help you learn Spanish. If you can see my email in my profile send me an email. If not let me know so I can see how we can communicate privately. 

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mskathleenh4656

• Chhinkninducing

• SneezyBlonde

• Hankyrick

On 8/31/2024 at 8:43 PM, Mrs.Primrose said:

I'm married, but still looking for sneezy friendships, if that counts. I'm a woman, age 30, in Ohio. And I'd be happy to have a phone friend or a pen pal. 

Hey, I'd love to talk. Please e-mail me if you can see it on my profile. 

On 8/31/2024 at 7:43 PM, Mrs.Primrose said:

I'm married, but still looking for sneezy friendships, if that counts.

Same! ☺️ Female, early 30s 

I'm single, live in my very own house surrounded by fields on a small hill in Germany, I own the biggest Magic cards collection in all over Germany and above, love to drive my oldtimer, love to play games and stream them too, do 3-D modeling and 3-D printing, was a singer in a band for years, don't have kids or pets and was never married before, speak several languages and I'm a very sneezy person, I sneeze like 10-20 times a day naturally.
And I would love to find a female partner to live with me and to focus all my love to. ❤️ 
Feel free to contact me and let's chat :)

Hi, I've been in a relationship for a year, now newly single again lol. I'm a woman, bisexual, in my mid-twenties and from Germany as well.

2 hours ago, AnnaSophie said:

Hi, I've been in a relationship for a year, now newly single again lol. I'm a woman, bisexual, in my mid-twenties and from Germany as well.

Hi :) I wanted to send you a message, but it says that you can't receive messages. 😕 
Would love to chat (also in german possibly^^). Feel free to contact me, contact information is in my profile on here.

4 hours ago, Chhinkninducing said:

Hi :) I wanted to send you a message, but it says that you can't receive messages. 😕 
Would love to chat (also in german possibly^^). Feel free to contact me, contact information is in my profile on here.

I think, I have to be validated first  before I can receive messages and view member profiles🙈

2 hours ago, AnnaSophie said:

I think, I have to be validated first  before I can receive messages and view member profiles🙈

oh no! I was posting my Discord name in the last message, but a mod deleted it ... How can we communicate aside from here?^^

1 hour ago, Chhinkninducing said:

oh no! I was posting my Discord name in the last message, but a mod deleted it ... How can we communicate aside from here?^^

I dunno 😅

On 9/5/2024 at 8:05 PM, bubbly said:

Yay! Let’s connect when we finally get validated. 

30 minutes ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Yay! Let’s connect when we finally get validated. 

Absolutely! 😊

On 6/9/2024 at 4:35, AnnaSophie said:

Hola, hace un año que estoy en una relación y ahora estoy soltera de nuevo. Soy una mujer, bisexual, de veintitantos años y también de Alemania.

Hello, I'm interested in talking to you. 

On 6/9/2024 at 14:56, Chhinkninducing said:

¡Oh, no! Estaba publicando mi nombre de Discord en el último mensaje, pero un moderador lo eliminó... ¿Cómo podemos comunicarnos fuera de aquí? ^^

That's something I asked myself, I want to connect with people on the forum but since I'm not logged in it's not possible, it would be nice if someone told us how to communicate even if we're not be validated 

On 9/5/2024 at 6:05 PM, bubbly said:

Same for me, married but happy to make friends! And female early 30's as well. 😊 Waiting patiently to be fully validated 🩷

20 hours ago, Lavender said:

Same for me, married but happy to make friends! And female early 30's as well. 😊 Waiting patiently to be fully validated 🩷

EEE! Awesome! 3 of us younger married ladies now! ☺️ 
Reminds me of 13 going on 30 quote “Thirty, flirty, and thriving” 😘

Hey :)

I‘m 27 years old and living in southern Germany

I‘m really into male wet and loud sneezes (preferably uncovered) from various causes. I also have a little kink for caretaking 🙈 

Maybe I‘ll be lucky here haha 😅

1 hour ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Hey :)

I‘m 27 years old and living in southern Germany

I‘m really into male wet and loud sneezes (preferably uncovered) from various causes. I also have a little kink for caretaking 🙈 

Maybe I‘ll be lucky here haha 😅

OMG, hi! 😍 
I'm from Germany as well and I have very loud and wet sneezes. I sneeze from sunlight, fresh-cut grass, dust and I'm s very sneezy person in general, I sneeze like 10-30 times a day.
And I love to use Chhinkni. Recently I discovered that after I had a cold last week, I get more and more double and triple sneezes and I don't know why, but I don't regret :)
I live alone in my house on 3 floors after my ex-girlfriend moved out, so I can sneeze at loud as I want, but unfortunately no one is around to bless me whenever I sneezed and I woul love to be blessed... Would like to get some caretaking as well sometimes :)

Edited by Chhinkninducing
7 hours ago, Chhinkninducing said:

OMG, hi! 😍 
I'm from Germany as well and I have very loud and wet sneezes. I sneeze from sunlight, fresh-cut grass, dust and I'm s very sneezy person in general, I sneeze like 10-30 times a day.
And I love to use Chhinkni. Recently I discovered that after I had a cold last week, I get more and more double and triple sneezes and I don't know why, but I don't regret :)
I live alone in my house on 3 floors after my ex-girlfriend moved out, so I can sneeze at loud as I want, but unfortunately no one is around to bless me whenever I sneezed and I woul love to be blessed... Would like to get some caretaking as well sometimes :)

Oh yay another German! Are you also from the south?

your sneezes sound perfect *blush* and amazing that you are such a sneezy person ☺️ how much do you sneeze when you have a cold?

I love blessing! But only people I‘m comfortable with 🙈 And I‘d love to take care of you 🙈

2 hours ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Oh yay another German! Are you also from the south?

your sneezes sound perfect *blush* and amazing that you are such a sneezy person ☺️ how much do you sneeze when you have a cold?

I love blessing! But only people I‘m comfortable with 🙈 And I‘d love to take care of you 🙈

Guten Morgen 😀 

I'd love when you would take care of me, yes please 🥰😍. Sounds like heaven! 

I'm from the west of Germany. 

I had a cold last week and I sneezed like 20+ times a day and also in multiples. And after I had this cold, now I sneeze so much more often in triples and doubles recently and I love that! Hehe. And my cold sneezes sound different then my normal sneezes, more rough and more desperate.

If you want to listen to some of my sneezes (as I can't send you a private message yet), I recently posted some sneeze recordings in the YouTube Videos section here in the forum. Guess it moved to the almost last pages of the thread. I posted them so you should be able to find them. I really hope you like my sneezes 🙏 and my voice 😇.

Please tell me a little about your sneeze habits as well, I'm obviously super curious 😊 What makes you sneeze? :3 Do you induce sometimes, too? 

22 minutes ago, Chhinkninducing said:

Guten Morgen 😀 

I'd love when you would take care of me, yes please 🥰😍. Sounds like heaven! 

I'm from the west of Germany. 

I had a cold last week and I sneezed like 20+ times a day and also in multiples. And after I had this cold, now I sneeze so much more often in triples and doubles recently and I love that! Hehe. And my cold sneezes sound different then my normal sneezes, more rough and more desperate.

If you want to listen to some of my sneezes (as I can't send you a private message yet), I recently posted some sneeze recordings in the YouTube Videos section here in the forum. 

Please tell me a little about your sneeze habits as well, I'm obviously super curious 😊 What makes you sneeze? :3

Sounds like a plan! Hopefully it won‘t take too long until I‘m fully validated 🙈 Omg so many sneezes, wow 🥺 multiples are amazing, sadly I‘m more of a single sneezer, sometimes in doubles but that‘s very rare 😐 Do you sneeze uncovered sometimes too?

Mostly I sneeze from colds, as I‘m very prone to them 🥴 but also dust makes me all itchy and sneezy. They are strong and wet (and sometimes messy hehe) 

39 minutes ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Sounds like a plan! Hopefully it won‘t take too long until I‘m fully validated 🙈 Omg so many sneezes, wow 🥺 multiples are amazing, sadly I‘m more of a single sneezer, sometimes in doubles but that‘s very rare 😐 Do you sneeze uncovered sometimes too?

Mostly I sneeze from colds, as I‘m very prone to them 🥴 but also dust makes me all itchy and sneezy. They are strong and wet (and sometimes messy hehe) 

I used to be more of a single sneezer as well all my life until some years ago that changed for me. After I got big colds, my nose seemed to become much more sensitive and I sneeze in triples more and more now. Only one of my sneezes yesterday was a single sneeze. Let's see what my nose has in stored for me today haha.

I sneeze uncovered almost all of the time! Unless I feel like it's gonna be super messy, which is the case especially when I make myself sneeze a lot or when I my grass-allergy kicks in and of course when I have a big cold. Speaking of, you being very prone of getting colds is actually super cute! So we would be able to take care of each other a lot it looks like? :) Especially if I would catch your cold and then we'll both have it 🥰🤗

And I like that you're also affected by dust. Looks like we really have a lot in common 😍

17 minutes ago, Chhinkninducing said:

I used to be more of a single sneezer as well all my life until some years ago that changed for me. After I got big colds, my nose seemed to become much more sensitive and I sneeze in triples more and more now. Only one of my sneezes yesterday was a single sneeze. Let's see what my nose has in stored for me today haha.

I sneeze uncovered almost all of the time! Unless I feel like it's gonna be super messy, which is the case especially when I make myself sneeze a lot or when I my grass-allergy kicks in and of course when I have a big cold. Speaking of, you being very prone of getting colds is actually super cute! So we would be able to take care of each other a lot it looks like? :) Especially if I would catch your cold and then we'll both have it 🥰🤗

The validation takes a bit of a time here, but I just posted a comment under my recent videos, maybe that's a way.
And I like that you're also affected by dust. Looks like we really have a lot in common 😍

Hmm so there‘s still hope for me and my sneezes 😅 I‘d love to be around you and urgh I‘m a sucker for messy sneezes too 😍 do you also sneeze uncovered in crowded places? 
Oh yes, I‘m already a little afraid how many colds I‘ll have soon - and noone there to take care of me 😐 Hehe I‘d love to give you my cold 🙈

yes it really seems we have a lot in common ☺️

Where can I find your youtube btw? 😅

6 minutes ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Hmm so there‘s still hope for me and my sneezes 😅 I‘d love to be around you and urgh I‘m a sucker for messy sneezes too 😍 do you also sneeze uncovered in crowded places? 
Oh yes, I‘m already a little afraid how many colds I‘ll have soon - and noone there to take care of me 😐 Hehe I‘d love to give you my cold 🙈

yes it really seems we have a lot in common ☺️

Where can I find your youtube btw? 😅

You'll find some linked videos in the MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here section, almost last page, then click on it to open it seperately. Scroll down then to see the comments :)

Oh I would LOVE to take care of you and your sneezes! 🥰❤️
Yes please! And I would enjoy to get your cold because you sneezed on me (accidentally?) :D

I have a mental block that stops me from sneezing in public like 99,9% of the time until I really really have to xD But obviously I would open up for you :)

And pretty sure your sneezes are perfect! I prefer the quality over quantity anyway :)

9 minutes ago, Chhinkninducing said:

You'll find some linked videos in the MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here section, almost last page, then click on it to open it seperately. Scroll down then to see the comments :)

Oh I would LOVE to take care of you and your sneezes! 🥰❤️
Yes please! And I would enjoy to get your cold because you sneezed on me (accidentally?) :D

Alright I‘ll search again 😅 sometimes it‘s still difficult for me to find something here 🙈

definitely accidentally, definitely. I would never sneeze on someone, no no 😬

8 minutes ago, SneezyBlonde said:

Alright I‘ll search again 😅 sometimes it‘s still difficult for me to find something here 🙈

definitely accidentally, definitely. I would never sneeze on someone, no no 😬

All good :)

Sometimes my multiple sneezes can become quite desperate though 🙈
 But I will cover when I'm next to you, no worries :)