• SneezyBlonde

• Hankyrick

Let’s try this again.. 

24, F, Los Angeles, Bisexual

Single, again, used to be married. Male, from GA. Old guy in my 40s

Posted (edited)

M 23 south west England looking for F

Edited by Coolio

Seems like everyone is from The US or Europe Anyone from Eastern Canada on here?

On 6/23/2024 at 12:11 AM, Phoebe said:

26, London. Female. Bisexual 

Hey I live in Paris but I often go to London for work, my email is in my profile so feel free to send me a message 🙂

On 6/22/2024 at 11:11 PM, Phoebe said:

26, London. Female. Bisexual 

is 30 too old for you ? I travel in / near london with work on and off ? 🙃

Single, 44 year old male from the North West England UK

Single man from Argentina, 22 years old. I like women. Any woman who wants to communicate with me is welcome, and better if she speaks Spanish. 

On 6/16/2024 at 10:36 AM, NordicKing22 said:

Damn😭 maybe, I don’t know if you can. You could add your email in contact methods, if you want 

sorry for the super late response, I haven't been on here in a while. I already have my email added but idk if you can see it, I think I might need to be validated first :(

1 hour ago, asapyams said:

sorry for the super late response, I haven't been on here in a while. I already have my email added but idk if you can see it, I think I might need to be validated first :(

I can't see your email😞 but it's alright though! we'll have to wait until your validated😅 

Hi! 26, Female and looking for a man around my age who enjoys sneezing and/or being induced to chat with! I've never met anyone with the fetish before, but I've had it my whole life and think it'd be really nice to find someone who understands it fully. 

I've started the journey of fully embracing my kinks as of tonight! I'm on the adult board here for the first time, and I also just made a FetLife profile. Feel free to read my bio there (I'll drop the link below) and message me if you feel like you fit the description of my type/what I'm looking for!

https://fetlife.com/users/19828222

On 7/6/2024 at 4:06 PM, yup said:

Seems like everyone is from The US or Europe Anyone from Eastern Canada on here?

Fellow Canadian here. Depends on how eastern you mean for eastern Canada.

On 28/7/2024 at 2:20, fickle_tickle said:

¡Hola! Tengo 26 años, soy mujer y estoy buscando un hombre de mi edad que disfrute estornudando y/o que lo induzcan a charlar con él. Nunca he conocido a nadie con este fetiche, pero lo he tenido toda mi vida y creo que sería genial encontrar a alguien que lo entienda por completo. 

¡Comencé el viaje de abrazar por completo mis fetiches a partir de esta noche! Estoy en el foro para adultos aquí por primera vez y también acabo de crear un perfil en FetLife. ¡No dudes en leer mi biografía allí (dejaré el enlace a continuación) y envíame un mensaje si sientes que encajas con la descripción de mi tipo/lo que estoy buscando!

https://fetlife.com/users/19828222

Hello, I am a man your age and I am interested in chatting with you. Send me an email, it should be in my profile 

I’m polyamorous so technically I’m always single lol 😉

Female, happily single, straight, mature (over 60). Married twice. Divorced once and widowed once.

You know that song which names every state, yah that's the one. I'm from CA, FL,VA and a traveler by car, and plane but haven't been across the pond yet or long distance by train.

Edited by kathleenh4656
On 7/5/2024 at 8:43 PM, Langden Alger said:

😁 Welcome.

On 8/3/2024 at 10:11 PM, JustReading said:

Fellow Canadian here. Depends on how eastern you mean for eastern Canada.

Nice to see a Canadian here! Looking around Quebec and Ontario area. What part of Ontario are you from? 

On 8/5/2024 at 12:32 PM, yup said:

Nice to see a Canadian here! Looking around Quebec and Ontario area. What part of Ontario are you from? 

Southern Ontario 

Another fellow Canadian here. Only I'm on the west coast. Vancouver BC 

On 7/5/2024 at 8:43 PM, Langden Alger said:

@Langden. You're still young. Female, widow, almost 67, VA.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm married, but still looking for sneezy friendships, if that counts. I'm a woman, age 30, in Ohio. And I'd be happy to have a phone friend or a pen pal. 

2 hours ago, Ignaciosneeze said:

Hola, estoy interesado en ser tu amigo.

I understood that sentence, but in general I don’t speak Spanish. Is that okay?

3 hours ago, Mrs.Primrose said:

Entendí esa frase, pero en general no hablo español. ¿Está bien?

Sorry, the translator didn't work and it was published in spanish. Sorry. We speak English 

10 hours ago, Ignaciosneeze said:

Sorry, the translator didn't work and it was published in spanish. Sorry. We speak English 

No worries! I used all French sources for my dissertation and had to teach myself to read in French, so I’m sure I could figure out Spanish.