Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nightmares (Umbrella Academy, Klaus)

Sneezy123

The Umbrella Academy is my current favorite show! If you have requests, drop them below!

xx

The ghost’s voice was like iron nails dragged over rock. Then the eyes that had been as white as the naked body turned to black and the mouth stretched wide in an eternal scream. It was no language he knew, but it hissed as it spoke… like a terrible lullaby.

Hic est finis. Ego cibum animae tuae…

Another appeared behind Klaus. Blood spilling from its orifices. Another language he was unfamiliar with.

Išgelbėk mane, berniukas. Tu esi silpnas. Aš miriau dėl jūsų.

Another appeared. Then another. Until he was surrounded by the dead; lost souls wailing and clawing at him. They tore at his clothes, their tones jarring, a petulant whine, full of malice. Klaus stood in the middle, silently troubled. Jerking, distressed, he tried to shake the cold hands that left their marks on his skin. Klaus cried. Well, it was more than crying. It was a desolate hysterical sob that came when a person was drained of all hope. This had been happening for hours. He couldn’t make it stop. It would never stop. The voices grew louder, their tugging more persistent and he could feel his soul begin to wither. Then in the madness, he heard a voice that made it all stop. 

Dave.

Klaus.”

And like a shattering glass, a piercing scream tore through Klaus as he jerked back into the land of the living.

“Klaus? Hey, whoa! Whoa, it’s just me. It’s Vanya. Your sister.” When Klaus came to, he was on his knees in the middle of the hallway, tears streaking his cheeks. With a trembling hand, he clutched Vanya’s wrist and lifted himself from the ground. “Were you having a nightmare and managed to sleepwalk?”

“Riddle me this,” Klaus sucked in a labored breath and it seared his throat from screaming. “Can I call it a nightmare if it doesn’t leave my presence while I’m awake?” He laughed which his body didn’t hesitate to double him over in a coughing fit. “I saw him. I saw Dave.”

“Oh,” Vanya gaped at her brother, unsure of how to respond. She knew it got bad, but she had never seen him look quite so bad. His skin was as if he were a radiator. His hair hung in his face, shiny with a thin layer of sweat. His eyes were bloodshot, the lids heavy and the his bags prominent.

“How was Dave?” She asked awkwardly, shifting her weight. Klaus ignored her, and pulled away.

“I know what you’re thinking. I’m-- hh'nxGTShh!--fine,” Klaus touched the bridge of his nose. It was red and inflamed. From the looks of it, he was catching something nasty, quickly. “Sobriety is just showing me all the fun aspects of what I can do.” Klaus went to move past Vanya but his body didn’t seem to get the memo because his knees buckled and he caught himself on the wall and Vanya wrapped her arms around his waist.

“Klaus!” She exclaimed, sighing. “Hey, you’re running a fever. I– just…follow me.” She uncomfortably took his upper arm and began to lead him to the living room. They had all their family meetings there and Vanya had noted the fact that Klaus had a favorite couch he typically gravitated towards, so she took him to his spot and discarded him on the couch.

“Look, sis, if this is some ‘pity for the reformed crackhead’ then I get that enough from Diego. I’ll pass.”

Vanya walked to the counter, and rummaged through the drawers. Hearing his comment caused her to falter though.

“Or maybe I want to be a good sister. I don’t like watching you neglect your health Klaus.”

Klaus grew quiet. It still stunned him when someone cared for him. What a crazy thought.

“Your face says you don’t believe me, mm?” Vanya finally came across her stash of tea bags and set one in a mug to steep.

“I do! I just–”

“Dad made you feel like you weren’t worth anyone’s compassion?”

“Uh…yeah. Exactly.” Klaus sheepishly looked down. Vanya had a way of just knowing. She could typically explain how he was feeling better than he could sometimes.

Vanya walked over slowly balancing the mug, and set it before Klaus. She tugged the blanket off the back of the couch when she heard Klaus’s breathing shift. “Bless you.”

Hh’aeSChh! ihh’gDZxtt! ehh-hhxTdzhhh!” 

“Klaus, cover your mouth. Were you raised by wolves?” The small girl scolded as she sat across from him.

“I wish. Unfortunately, I was raised by the same monster as you.” He sniffled wetly, wiping his nose on his sleeve. Vanya sighed and Klaus sipped the tea in silence.

“Vanya?” He called softly after a few minutes in quiet.

When she looked up at him, he cleared his throat. 

“Thank you. For taking care of me.”

“Oh! Of course. That’s what family is for.” She smiled and then rubbed his knee. “Get some rest, Four.” She laid the blanket around him.

“But what about the dead?”

“I’ll be right here to help you through it. I promise, I won’t let get anything get to you.” Vanya promised sincerely. Klaus tried to quiet the shrieks in the back of his head enough to focus in wholeheartedly on his sister.

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

I got so excited when I saw this on the new content page that I jumped in headfirst, totally forgetting I'm only three episodes in! Spoilers be damned! I am living for Vanya caring for Klaus and blessing him before he even sneezes... the "raised by wolves" was such a cute response.

My only request is that you keep writing! :D

Oof I loved this . I love Vanya and Klaus’ sibling relationship, I wish we saw more of them in Season 1. 

If if I start a collaborative Drabble thread for TUA would people post??:)

On 3/16/2019 at 2:14 AM, Bee said:

Oof I loved this . I love Vanya and Klaus’ sibling relationship, I wish we saw more of them in Season 1. 

If if I start a collaborative Drabble thread for TUA would people post??:)

Yes! I would absolutely contribute and I know a lot of people want more TUA fics so I think they’d contribute too! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 11:18 PM, Sneezy123 said:

The Umbrella Academy is my current favorite show! If you have requests, drop them below!

Weeeellllll, if you're offering,  I'd love to read about Five with allergies;))

24 minutes ago, PennyLane said:

Weeeellllll, if you're offering,  I'd love to read about Five with allergies;))

Five can't be used on the main forum as he's technically 13. Only characters over 18 can be written.

• 1 month later...

I’m a huge fan of the umbrella academy and when I saw it I couldn’t hide a smile on my face (which was dangerous because others wanted to see what I saw) 

I love this fan fiction and omg Klaus is my favourite character but I couldn’t imagine him sick by myself and this one suits him so well. Thank you ♥️♥️😂