Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chance meeting at a bookstore (You, Beck, f)

salvidude91

First time posting any story on here but I've been watching the You on Netflix and the opening scene gave me an idea, which I've presented below. Let me know what you think!

Pretty average Tuesday, I thought to myself as a I just finished ringing up a customer. Maybe the 7th or 8th customer of the day. Definitely single digits. Not like last week. Last week, some instagram "influencer" had come into my bookstore and thought it so quaint she just had to share a picture of it to her 1.2 million followers. For the rest of the week we were flooded with people just dying to see what had prompted this person they were all following on social media to post about this old, seasoned bookstore. This place has character, don't get me wrong, but I doubt any of those dozens of people who swarmed in had any clue as to what they were stepping into, besides wanting to take a nice picture of them holding up a book they had no intention of buying just to get some likes from strangers on the internet. 

That was last week though. By now, they had moved on to some coffee shop on 5th that that influencer posted about how everyone just had to have their mocha swirl latte. Today was much quieter. Not exactly great for business but I don't mind. I prefer the silence. It lets me get some reading of my own done. I look up from my book and see a couple of people walking around, rather aimlessly. Nothing special. I go back to my book and no sooner do I find my place when I hear the bells chiming signaling someone coming inside and I look up again and see a girl. Well, hello there. Who might you be? Just from my quick glance, I see she's in her mid 20s with blonde curly hair. She's alone. She has a purpose in coming in. I see her head towards the fiction section, searching in books F-K. Hmmm, who will you buy?

I go towards the aisle next to her and can make out her face through the bookshelves. She is beautiful. In a very old school way, too. Minimal makeup, just enough to show people you want to look good just as much as the next person. She is wearing a white blouse with a red mini skirt. Not too short, but shows off her legs and curvy figure. Man, the section she is looking in is really dusty. I've been meaning to dust it off. No excuses really. And then a thought crossed my mind. No way she can be allergic can she? I'm not that lucky. I have a sneeze fetish and you'd think working in a bookstore that captures as much dust as this one you'd think I'd catch someone sneezing at some point in here but no. Nothing. So no way now this extraordinarily beautiful woman enters my place of work and she'll happen to have a dust allergy? Just doesn't work that way. Still, I can't not try to find and find out, can I? I position myself across from her and, very gently, pick up one of the books, open to a page, and blow in her direction. It's really not that much, but I can see some of the dust particles take off in the sunlight.  I cant tell if they've reached her. She's still bending down looking at some of the books. Ah well, at least I tried. I knew it'd be too good to be true. And I'm not just gonna go and talk to her. I guess this experiment is over. 

As soon as that last thought crossed my mind, I hear something. "Ah…ah…” I turned around. She had put one of the books down which had a lot of dust on it. She rubbed her nose with her finger, hoping to will the tickle away but it didn't seem to be working. Hehh...Hah.. It was really happening. I couldn't believe it. Finally, she bent forward and sneezed, "Ahh-CHOO, ehhh..ahh..AHH-CHOO." She sniffed, the tickle seemingly gone. No wait, there's one more. She turns her back to me, bends over and sneezes one final time, "Ahh...aaahhh....AHHHH-CHOOOOO." With no one seemingly around she didn't seem afraid to let those sneezes out. I loved them. She was perfect. "Bless you," I said. Wait, I just said that out loud. Also she just heard me. Crap.