Sneeze Fetish Forum

Aliens, I can Handle (Torchwood, because there is no such thing as enough)

Jelloicious

• 2 weeks later...

A quick comment here (I've got A LOT of catching up to do): I've started to watch Torchwood (finally!!!) and I'm hopelessly in love with Jack. (And I really, really, really like Owen as well. He reminds me of McCoy sometimes.) Ianto is a great character too. So I really enjoyed your fic and I really hope you're going to write some others in this fandom! Thanks for sharing.

On 10/12/2018 at 3:32 AM, Aliena H. said:

(And I really, really, really like Owen as well. He reminds me of McCoy sometimes.)

OMG. He totally does! LOL

On 10/2/2018 at 10:50 PM, matilda3948 said:

What a great story! Now I'm going back and reading all your Torchwood stories. Excellent writing!

Thank you, thank you!  I hope you enjoy them!

On 10/12/2018 at 3:32 AM, Aliena H. said:

A quick comment here (I've got A LOT of catching up to do): I've started to watch Torchwood (finally!!!) and I'm hopelessly in love with Jack. (And I really, really, really like Owen as well. He reminds me of McCoy sometimes.) Ianto is a great character too. So I really enjoyed your fic and I really hope you're going to write some others in this fandom! Thanks for sharing.

YAY!!!!!!   About time!  (Maybe you'll be inspired to write some Torchwood....?)

On 10/15/2018 at 4:30 PM, Jelloicious said:

YAY!!!!!!   About time! 

True. :laughingsmiley:

On 10/15/2018 at 4:30 PM, Jelloicious said:

Maybe you'll be inspired to write some Torchwood....?

... Not now. I'm still pressy obsessed with TOS. But I'll read whatever you'll write on the subject. Especially if it's Jack sneezing.