Sneeze Fetish Forum

The downside of becoming human (Detroit: Become Human, Connor, M)

SneezyHolmes

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SneezyHolmes

• Rook

• SpookyBoi

• Pyrus_Fangmon

7 hours ago, Orionbob said:

Oh my god that chapter was adorable as hell. Connor being so worried about being dismantled just because he wasn't useful was so sad (and so in character, poor guy), and Hank's last line made me laugh. Also, neat freak Connor, who always has to look perfect, unable to keep his sneezes from coating him in thirium. Nice. Very nice. 

Poor Connor. I hope they're able to find, like, some kind of black market tech guy who can at least help him out a little (even if we don't want him totally cured >: D), because I feel bad for him. 

Our poor android  won't be catching any breaks any time soon! I have no clue where I'm going with this story but it's about to get even more fluffy! :P 

4 hours ago, Bandit said:

EXCUSE ME DID I GIVE THE RIGHT TO GIVE ME EMOTIONS

Image result for eyebrow wiggle gif

• 2 weeks later...

I love this fic so much. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Poor sick Connor. I wanna ruffle his hair and help him blow his nose.

1 hour ago, charm-alarm said:

I love this fic so much. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Poor sick Connor. I wanna ruffle his hair and help him blow his nose.

Same if I'm being honest! :):heart: Thanks for reading! :D

Ahhhh Connor's misery hurts me but I don't want it to stop I must be a masochist lol 

1 hour ago, Akahana said:

Ahhhh Connor's misery hurts me but I don't want it to stop I must be a masochist lol 

Lmfao! Well, then we're masochists together because I love it too! :laugh: 

• 3 months later...

I had to seek this out again because I loved it before I understood the characters and it was just a great story about sick androids but now that I've been playing the game and I'm familiar with the characters and the lore I had to read it again and my goodness it's even better now that I actually know the fandom.  The characters are so on point that I can hear their voices as I'm reading through this and I really really dig the sneezing thirium thing.  This is A Very Good Thing.

1 hour ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I had to seek this out again because I loved it before I understood the characters and it was just a great story about sick androids but now that I've been playing the game and I'm familiar with the characters and the lore I had to read it again and my goodness it's even better now that I actually know the fandom.  The characters are so on point that I can hear their voices as I'm reading through this and I really really dig the sneezing thirium thing.  This is A Very Good Thing.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS

6 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

Welcome back! I'm glad it's even more enjoyable now that you're in the fandom! :D I might have to return to this story then!

I know nothing of the fandom, I know nothing of the characters, but I LOVED your story!!! The way you describe the android's illness and sneezing is very 'realistic' (I hope you see what I mean) and I enjoyed every part of it. Thanks for sharing!

1 hour ago, Aliena H. said:

I know nothing of the fandom, I know nothing of the characters, but I LOVED your story!!! The way you describe the android's illness and sneezing is very 'realistic' (I hope you see what I mean) and I enjoyed every part of it. Thanks for sharing!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! :D And no worries, I get what you mean! Thank you for reading!

• 5 years later...
On 6/18/2018 at 10:53 AM, SneezyHolmes said:

This is just perfect. Connor my beloved.

~~~~~

Connor winced slightly as he was shaken awake, eyes cracking open and taking a moment to focus on his surroundings. “Hmm..? Oh..yeah, I’d love to tag along..”,he nodded slowly, taking another moment to actually get to his feet which proved to be a mistake as his vision shifted and glitched before settling,”Was there a break in the..in the..hh..”. His hand flew up to waiver in front of his face, an attempt to catch the impending spray.

Perhaps thankfully for Hank, he’d already moved to put his boots back on, watching the display unfold. He smirked a bit,”Bless you in advance. You sure you’re up for this?”.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2024 at 8:45 PM, lurkernomore said:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it~!!