Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural (Episode Series Project)

castiel_angel

Alright, so recently if I’m being completely honest I’ve lost interest in this thread. It feels more like a job that I have to do than being enjoyable and that’s not what it should be. As much as I really hate not finishing what I start I’ve decided to put a spin on it: from now on I will only do episodes that you readers request, so then you get to see the content you in particular want and I’m not rewriting episode after episode that no one really cares about. So feel free to request any episode you like and it will be done😁 

thanks!

-@castiel_angel

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• castiel_angel

• Seeker

• jensdw

• sneezelover3

:) that makes total sense. Not all the episodes work for it, I think, if it does seem like work. I appreciate the effort you've put in and I am sure I'll request an episode when I think of a good one 😁

4 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

:) that makes total sense. Not all the episodes work for it, I think, if it does seem like work. I appreciate the effort you've put in and I am sure I'll request an episode when I think of a good one 😁

I’m really glad that you approve of the idea—makes more sense and is less of a hassle 😅 feel free to drop in and request anytime 

that is totally understandable. Like ReidSkeeker said, I appreciate all the work you’ve done on this thread in the past. you’re so talented! plus, so kind and so generous to offer to write requests! just keep doing what makes you happy. :)

Edited by jensdw
1 hour ago, jensdw said:

that is totally understandable. Like ReidSkeeker said, I appreciate all the work you’ve done on this thread in the past. you’re so talented! plus, so kind and so generous to offer to write requests! just keep doing what makes you happy. :)

Thank you sooo much for your understanding 🙏🏻😅 I’m really thankful for all of your support and feedback 💗