• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• castiel_angel

• Seeker

• jensdw

• sneezelover3

11 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

Mmmmm yaaay Sam!

:) very much enjoying and can't wait for more. I really like what you're doing here. I like each episode being separated so that it isn't odd for one to be sick right after getting over being sick. They way you insert it is just perfect. Almost like it was simply cut and you're adding back in

I’m so happy your enjoying this!! I try to write it so it doesn’t take away from the real plot, just enhances it

15 hours ago, jensdw said:

Yay! New update!

This is so cute!!

I’m very excited for more.

Thank you so much! I’m hoping to update sometime tomorrow💗

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I know I’m a loser here, but without further ado I’m here with the next one!

@sneezelover3 I have not given up on the search for the video, but in the mean time a fic😂💗

———————————————————————————————————————————————

S01 EP4 “Phantom Traveler”

Characters: Sam, Dean

Plot: A friend of John’s calls Sam and Dean for help about a strange recording on the black box of a crashed plane. They soon realize that the demon which caused the crash is picking off the crash’s only seven survivors. 

Airport

The sound of a plane taking off rumbles in the distance as a businessman in a suit, most likely in his late forties, makes his way to the airport bathroom.

An overly commercial voice comes over the intercom saying “Thank you for flying United Britannia Airlines!”

The businessman leans over the sink, shaking hands splashing water against his face. 

A second man comes out of the stall area to dry his hands. “Nervous flyer?” He asks, eyeing the other man who was currently exhaling sharply, loosening the collar of his button down shirt.

“It’s that obvious, huh?” 

“You know, what are the odds of dying in a plane crash? I mean, what? Twenty thousand to one?” the second man says with a smile, trying to lighten the mood.

”Wow. That’s uh, really reassuring. Thank you,” he says as the man leaves.

Above his head a smokey cloud of black swirls out of a vent, and without hesitation entered his eyes.

When he looks back into the bathroom mirror he’s met with two black eyes, a devilish grin spreading across his face.

——————————————————————

The pilot turns to address the flight attendant Amanda. “Amanda, how are you today?” He asks.

”I’m doing just fine, Chuck,” she says in response. Amanda turns to address a boarding passenger.  

“Welcome aboard! 15C towards the back of the plane, on the right.” “Thank you,” the passenger says, walking down the aisle.

Amanda turns to face the next passenger. “Have a nice flight, sir,” she says with a well-rehearsed smile.

The man turns with the same devilish grin as before, eyes shining black. “Oh, I’m counting on it,” he said. 

Amanda blinks several times in disbelief, shaking her head as she watches the man walk down the aisle.

She turns to the next passenger, the image of those black eyes still burning in her mind. “Um..uh, 11F, that’s the middle of the plane, on...the left,” she finishes, pointing towards a section.

”Thanks,” the passenger said with a smile.

———————————————————————

“In just a few minutes our flight crew will begin room service in the cabin,” the Copilot says over an intercom.

The man from before flashes a grin as he turns to the person sitting to his left.

”Excuse me. Do you know how long we’ve been up?” He asks.

A young woman turns to look at him. “Oh, uh...about forty minutes,” she says, checking her watch.

”Wow. Time really does fly, huh? Excuse me. I’ve git to stepretch my legs,” he says squeezing past the woman, heading to the back of the plane.

When he reaches the rear exit he grasps the release handle. A young man in an aisle seat notices him.

”Hey! What the hell are you doing?” He asks. 

The man turns to look at the younger man in the aisle, black eyes shining once again. He rips open the door, flying out the window.

The door flies off tearing half a wing of the plane. The plane starts falling through the sky, screams and cries drowned out by the building pressure. 

Oxygen masks fall from the ceiling of the cabin as Amanda struggles to get to a seat, violently falling across the floor. She lets out a strangled scream as she barely gets one over her face, inhaling desperately. 

Motel

Dean is asleep on his stomach snoring softly. As the door opens he awakens and slips his hand under his pillow for a weapon. 

As he turns to look, he sees Sam entering, carrying coffee and pastries.

”Morning, sunshine,” Sam said with a bit to much enthusiasm.

”What time is it?” Dean asked tiredly. To be honest he didn’t feel too hot last night, but he wasn’t about to tell Sam anything.

”Uh, it’s about five forty-five.”

”In the morning?” Dean asks, rubbing his eyes.

”Yep.”

”Where does the day go?” Dean asks sitting up, absent-mindedly rubbing his nose.

”You get any sleep last night?” Dean asks Sam.

”Yeah, I grabbed a couple of hours.”

”Liar. ‘Cause I was up at three, and you were watchin’ a huh’ashIEWW! a George Foreman infomercial,” Dean said with a sniff.

”Bless you. What can I say? It’s riveting TV,” Sam said taking a sip of coffee.

”When was the last time you got a good night’s sleep?” Dean asked, still lying on the bed.

”I don’t know, a little while, I guess. It’s not a big deal.”

”y-yeah-huh-eshIEWW! Yeah, it is,” Dean said, wiping at his nose gingerly.

”Bless you again. Look, I appreciate your concern—“

”Oh, I’m not concerned about you. It’s your job to keep my ass alive, so I need you sharp,” Dean said.

Sam shrugs and hands Dean a coffee. 

“Seriously, are you still having nightmares about Jess?” Dean asks.

Sam crosses the room, and sits on the other bed. “Yeah. Buts it’s not just her. It’s everything. I just forgot, you know? This job. Man, it gets to you.” 

“You can’t let it. You can’t bring it home like that,” Dean said, lightly coughing in his fist.

”So, what? All this it...never keeps you up at night?” 

Dean shakes his head with a small sniff. 

“Never? Your never afraid?” Sam asks.

”No, not really.”

Sam reaches under Dean’s pillow to pull out a large hunting knife and holds it up as evidence. Dean scowls and takes the knife from his hands.

”That’s not fear. That is precaution.”

”All right, whatever. I’m too tired to argue with you,” Sam said, falling back against the mattress.

Just as Sam starts to close his eyes Dean’s phone rings. Dean picks it up and answers it, Sam watching, trying his best to read the conversation. 

“Hello?” Dean asks.

”Dean, it’s, uh, it’s Jerry Panowski. You and your Dad helped me out a couple years back.”

Dean furrowed his brows, doing his best to recollect any rememberence of a “Jerry Panowski.” 

“Oh, right, yeah. Up in Kittanning, Pennsylvania, the poltergeist thing. It’s not back, is it?” Dean said.

”No. No. Thank god, no. But it’s something else, and...uh, I think it could be a lot worse.”

”What is it?” Dean asked, mentally flicking through the possibilities.

”Look, can we talk in person?” Jerry asked.

Dean shot Sam a look, which Sam returned. 

————————————————————

Jerry, now in person, comes to greet the boys. “Thanks for making the trip so quick. I ought to be doing you guys a favor, not the other way around. Dean and your Dad really helped me out.

”Yeah, he told me. It was a poltergeist?” Sam asked.

Poltergeist? Man, I loved that movie!” A man walking by exclaimed.

”Hey, nobody’s talking to you. Keep walking. Damn right it was a poltergeist, practically tore our house apart. Tell you something, if it wasn’t for you and your dad, I probably wouldn’t be alive. Your Dad said you were at college. Is that right?” Jerry asks Sam.

”Yeah, I was. I’m—taking some time off.” Sam said.

”Well, he was real proud of you. I could tell. He talked about you all the time,” Jerry said with a fond smile.

Sam was wondering for a second if they were talking about the same man. “He did?” 

“Yeah, you bet he did. Oh, hey, you know I tried to get a hold of him, but I couldn’t. How’s he doing, anyway?” Jerry asked.

Dean turned away from the conversation, breath hitching wildly. huh’itschIEWW! et’schoo! huh’eshEWW! “Ugh, excuse me,” Dean said with a sniff.

“Bless you,” Sam and Jerry said in unison. 

“Dad, he’s um, wrapped up in a job now.” Dean said, light congestion evident in his voice.

”Well, we’re missing the old man, but we got Sam. Even trade, huh?” Jerry says with a smile.

Dean laughs. “No, not by a long shot,” Sam said.

”I got something I want you guys to hear.” Jerry said, leading the boys to his office.

”I listened to this. And, well, it sounded like it was up your alley,” Jerry said, playing a CD.

”Normally I wouldn’t have access to this. It’s the cockpit voice recorder for the United Britannia flight 2485. It was one of ours.”

He presses play on the CD.

”Mayday! Mayday! Repeat! This is United Britannia 2485 —immediate instruction help! United Britanis 2485, I copy your message—May be experiencing some mechanical failure...”

Then a loud whooshing sound cuts off the tape.

”Took off from here, crashed about two hundred miles south. Now, they’re saying mechanical failure. Cabin depressurized somehow. Nobody knows why. Over a hundred people on board. Only seven got out alive. Pilot was one. His name was Chuck Lambert. He’s a good friend of mine. Chuck is, uh...well, he’s pretty broken up about it. Like it was his fault.

”You don’t think it was his fault?” Sam asked.

”No, I don’t,” Jerry said.

”Jerry, we’re gonna need passenger manifests, um, a list of survivors.”

”All right,” Jerry said.

”And, uh, any way we can take a-huh-a look at the-hih-wreckage? ashIEWW! t’schOO! 

Bless you, kid. And about the wreck, getting you the other stuff is no problem. But the wreckage...fellas, the NTSB has it locked down in an evidence warehouse. No way I’ve got that kind of clearance. 

Dean frowns. “No problem,” he says. 

————————————————————

Sam is waiting by the car outside a Copy Jack. As Dean leaves the shop an attractive woman passes by.

”Hey,” she says with a smile.

”Hi,” he says, watching as she stalks off.

”You’ve been in there forever,” Sam says.

Dean holds up two IDs. “You can’t rush perfection.”

”Homeland Security?” Sam asks, taking one of the IDs. “That’s pretty illegal, even for us,” Sam said.

”Yeah, well, it’s something new. You know? People haven’t seen it a thousand t-times—hih’tschOO! hn’gshh! etschh! tschIEWW!” 

Jesus Dean, bless you! Are you sure your okay?” Sam asks, worry glazed over his features.

”Why wouldn’t I be fine?” Dean asks. 

“Look, dude, you’ve been sneezing all day, and by the looks of it you could use a straight day of sleep,” Sam said.

”Sam, I’m fine, okay? It’s just some random sneezing, no need to worry.”

———————————————————

”Look, uh, Dean...the only way we can stop whatever is crashing these planes is to get on the flight.” 

Dean shoots him an anxious look.

”Are you okay?” Sam asks.

“No, not really,” Dean says.

”What? What’s wrong?” Sam asked worriedly.

”Well, I kinda have this problem with, uh....”

”flying?” Sam finished.

”Its never really been an issue until now.”

”Your joking, right?” Sam asked, a grin spreading across his face.

”Do I look like I’m-huh-joking?—‘itschOO! ash’IEWW! t’schssh! Ugh. Why do you think I-huh-drive everywhere—huh’etschOO

“Bless you. Look, Dean, I really think you should sit this one out. I’ll go.”

”What?” Dean asked with a sniffle.

”I’ll do this one on my own,” Sam clarified.

”What are you, nuts? You said it yourself, the plane’s gonna crash.”

”Dean I can handle this,” Sam said.

n’gshh! at’shIEWW! Damb righdt you can,” Dean said, voice laced with congestion.

”Look, Dean, we’ll get through it together. It’s not that bad,” Sam said with a smile.

”Tell that to the demon-bitch that caused this,” Dean said.

Sam never thought he’d see the day where his older brother was actually scared of something. It was actually enlightening to know Dean was scared of something.

I suppose even Dean fucking Winchester was somewhat human.

I absolutely love that your going epsidoe by episode. Plus I'm loving the detail and the sneezing so you're amazing! Thanks😆

4 hours ago, daystar428 said:

I absolutely love that your going epsidoe by episode. Plus I'm loving the detail and the sneezing so you're amazing! Thanks😆

Thank you so very much! I hope your enjoying so far! If you’d ever like to see a specific sneezer for a certain episode than I’d be happy to do that for you! Thank you for all of your support and I hope you enjoy💗

10 minutes ago, ReidSeeker said:

Yay, you're back! This is amazing! I can't wait for the next one!

I’m so happy you liked it! I’m sorry about the gap in between fics😬 I’ll most likely have the next one up by tomorrow!💗 Thank you again for the feedback❤️ I’m still going to try and update with my Drabble thread too if your interested in something like that😂 it kind of gives me a space for free writing if you know what I mean.

Edited by castiel_angel

On 7/9/2018 at 2:13 PM, sneezelover3 said:

You go girl! 

Thank you! I’m trying my best to make these entertaining😅

Here we are with episode 5! Who-hoo, progress! 😂💗

S01 EP5 “Bloody Mary”

Plot: A game of Bloody Mary unleashes a ghost who lives in mirrors and kills by gouging out the eyes of her prey, Sam and Dean must find a way to stop her before she claims another victim.

Toledo, Ohio

Three young girls are gathered around a coffee table in Lily’s living room. The room is dimly lit by candle light, perfect for playing a legendary game of truth or dare.

”Okay your turn, truth or dare?” One of the girls asks Lily.

”Truth,” Lily replies.

”Do you want to make out with Benji Swartz?” She asks with a taunting tone. Giggles echo off the walls as they all wait for Lily’s response.

“Dare,” Lily says quickly, changing her mind before she got talked into saying something she’d regret.

”Okay, lame. You have to...say “Bloody Mary” in the bathroom,” the girl who originally asked the question said, smiling.

”Is that the best you can come up with?” Lily asks with an eye roll.

”Who’s Bloody Mary?” The other girl asks.

”She’s this witch,” the other girl replied.

”I heard she was a lady killed in a car crash,” Lily said.

”It doesn’t matter who she is. Point is, if you say her name three times in the bathroom mirror she appears… And scratches your eyes out!”  The girl said, causing the other two girls to jump in fear.

”So why would anyone say it?” 

“Because it isn’t real,” Lily said with a sigh.

Lily gets up and takes a candle. “No turning on the lights, and remember...three times.” the girl tells Lily.

Lily opens the bathroom door, looking at the shadows that dance across the wall.  She closes the door and put the candle down in front of the mirror. 

“Bloody Mary. This is so stupid. Bloody Mary.” The candle flickers, and Lily glances at it nervously.

”Bloody Mary.”

A loud noise bangs against the door and Lily shrieks in fear, pushing open the door. The other two girls are standing outside the door, laughing.

”Scared ‘ya,” the first girl said with a giggle.

”You guys are jerks,” Lily said.

”Lily,” A voice from the top of the stairs says. Lily looks up to see her father. “Do you mind keeping it down?” He asks with a tired sigh.

”Sorry, Daddy,” she says frowning. “Sorry Mr. Shoemaker,” the other two girls say apologetically.

Mr. Shoemaker heads back up the stairs, passing several mirrors, each reflecting the haunting image of Bloody Mary. 

He heads into the bathroom and opens the medecine cabinet, grabbing a container of pills. He closes the cabinet door revealing a mirror. He pops the pills in his mouth, then looks closer at the mirror, tracing his finger over scratches under his eye.

—————————————————————

The moon casts through the window as Lily and both girls are giggling together.

”You so like him!” one of the girls squeals at Lily.

Suddenly the front door opens, and Lily’s older sister Donna comes in the front door. “Hey, geek. You guys having fun?” She asks the trio.

“You’re out past curfew,” Lily says.

”Thanks, Dad,” Donna says going up the stairs.

A pool of blood gathers under the bathroom door, it’s crimson color staining the white carpet red. Donna rounds the corner, and stops dean in her tracks. She then moves towards it slowly, eyes moving a mile a minute as she swallows thickly. 

With hesitation Donna nudges open the bathroom door, revealing much more blood. She lets out a scream that pierces the night.

—————————————————————

“Why Sam?” Jess’ scared voice asks, “Why Sam?”

”No!” Sam shouts as Jess bursts into flames.

”Sammy, wake up,” Dean says with a hint of urgency.

Sam’s eyes fly open and he sits up, confused.

He blinks and looks around with darting eyes. He was sitting shotgun in the impala, Carry on Wayward Son playing lightly from the radio.

He sniffs thickly and rubs his eyes with his hands. “I take it I was having another nightmare,” Sam said.

”Yeah, another one,” Dean said, doing his best to sneak looks at his brother in between watching the road in front of him.

”Hey, at least I got som-huh-some sleep-‘ashIEWW!” Sam wiped at his nose when he figured Dean wasn’t looking.

“Bless ‘ya. Look, you know, sooner or later we’re gonna have to talk about this.”

“Are we here?” Sam asks, quickly changing the topic.

”Yup. Welcome to Toledo, Ohio,” Dean said.

Sam picks up a newspaper laying on the bench next to him. He notices Steven Shoemaker’s obituary circled. Sam scans over the fine writing carefully.

SHOEMAKER, Steven

The Shoemaker family is sad to announce the sudden death of their beloved husband and father Steven Shoemaker. Steven was 46. A short service will be held on Wednesday, November 31 at 2:00 p.m. at Holy Trinity Catholic Church. We keep the Shoemaker family in our prayers.

“So what do you think really happened to this guy?” Sam asked.

”That’s what we’re gonna find out,” Dean said, opening the car door, “Let’s go.”

Sam opens the passenger door, but pauses as the impending itch in his nose increases. h’itschieww! ‘ASH’oo! ‘tschIEWW!

You alright?” Dean asks with a concerned glance. 

“Never better,” Sam says, passing past Dean towards the building.

They walk down the various hallways of the hospital, weaving past people with staring glares, flashing smiles at questioning passerbyers. 

Sam and Dean head into room 144 which was labeled “Morgue” in bold white font.

”Hey,” the man at the desk says, most likely the Morgue Technician based on the nameplate on his desk.

“Hey,” Dean says in response, shooting him an innocent grin.

”Um, can I help you?” He asks, slightly annoyed at the interruption.

”Yeah. We’re the, uh...med students,” Dean said, spitting out the first logical thing that popped into his mind.

”Sorry?”

”Oh, Doctor—Figlavitch didn’t tell you?” Dean asks, stumbling over the name he read off the empty desk in the room that read, “Doctor Feiklowicz”.

“We talked to him on the phone. He, uh, we're from Ohio State,” Dean finished quickly, “He’s supposed to show us the Shoemaker corpse. It’s for our paper.”

”Well, I’m sorry, he’s at lunch,” the technician said, clearly not in the mood to put up with any crap.

”Oh well he said, uh—oh, well, you know, it doesn’t matter. You don’t mind just showing us the body, do you?” Dean asks hopefully.

”Sorry, I can’t. Doc will be back in an hour. You can wait for him if you want.”

”An hour? Ooh. We gotta be heading back to Columbus by then.” Dean looks over to Sam, clearing his throat. “Oh, um...yeah,” Sam says.

”Uh, look, man, this paper’s like half our grade, so if you don’t mind helping us out—“

”Uh, look, man...no.”

Dean let’s out a little laugh, turning around to mumble something to Sam. “I’m gonna hit him in his face I swear.” 

Sam hits Dean I’m the arm, opening his wallet and pulls out five twenties and places them on the technician’s desk. He picks up the money with a smile.

”Follow me,” he says.

When Sam tries to follow Dean grabs him firmly. “Dude, I earned that money!”

”You-huh-won it in a poker g-huh-game-h’eshIEWW! ‘ashEWW! et’sch!

If you weren’t sick I’d be mad you know,” Dean said, slipping him a tissue.

They follow the man into the morgue. “Now the newspaper said his daughter found him. She said his eyes were bleeding,” Sam said. 

The technician pulls back the sheet revealing Steven’s face. Dean cringes in disgust.

”More than that. They were practically liquified.”

”Any sign of struggle? Maybe someone did it to him?” Dean asks.

”Nope. Besides the daughter he was alone.”

”What’s the official cause of death?” Sam asks.

”Uh, doc’s not sure. He’s thinking massive stroke, maybe an aneurism? Something burst up there, that’s for sure.”

”What do you mean?” Sam asks.

”Intense cerebral bleeding. This guy had more blood in his skull then anyone I’ve ever seen.”

“What would, uh, cause something like that?” Sam asked with a quiet sniff.

”Capillaries can burst. See a lot of bloodshot eyes with stroke victims.”

”Yeah? You ever seen exploding eyeballs?” Dean asked.

”Thats a first for me, but hey, I’m not the doctor.”

”Hey, think we could take a look at that police report? You know for our, uh....our paper?” Dean asked.

”I’m not really supposed to show you that.”

Sam, annoyed, pulls out his wallet with a grumble.

————————————————————————

Sam and Dean are heading down the stairs in synch, Sam the first to break the building silence. “Might not be one of ours. Might just be some freak medical thing.”

”How many times in Dad’s long and varied career has it actually been a freak medical thing and not some sign of an awful supernatural death?” Dean says.

”Uh, almost n-never-huh”

“Exactly.”

”AshIEWW! ‘tsch’OO! All right, let’s go talk to the daughter.”

“Bless you.”

”Jerk.”

”Bitch.”

——————————————————————

Dean and Sam walk into the church where a man points them to Donna and Lily Shoemaker. 

“You must be a Donna, right?” Dean asks with a warm smile.

”Yeah,” she replies, eyes focused down at her shoes.

”Hi, uh—we’re really sorry,” Samsays sympathetically.

”Thank you,” she replies quietly.

”I’m Sam, this is Dean. We worked with your dad.”

Donna looks up at the two boys now, inspecting them carefully.

”You did?” She asks.

”Yeah. This whole thing. I mean, a stroke,” Dean says.

”I don’t think she really wants to talk about this now,” Donna’s friend Charlie says, intervening.

”It’s okay. I’m okay,” Donna says with a shakey inhale.

“We’re there any symptoms? Dizziness? Migraines?” Dean asks.

”No,” Donna says.

Lily spins around to face the boys. “That’s because it wasn’t a stroke,” she said.

”Lily, don’t say that.”

huh’etschh! h’eshieww! excuse me. What?”

”I’m sorry, she’s upset,” Donna said.

”No, it happened because of me,” Lily said sadly.

”Sweetie, it didn’t,” Donna said.

”Lily,” Sam said, crouching down to be eye level with the little girl.

”Why would you say something like that?” He asks the girl.

”Right before he died, I said it.”

”You said what?” Sam asked.

”Bloody Mary, three times in the bathroom mirror.” There’s a long pause before Lily continues. “She took his eyes, that’s what she does.”

”That’s not why Dad died. This isn’t your fault.” Donna said, trying her best to comfort her little sister.

”I think your sister’s right, Lily. There’s no way it could have been Bloody Mary. Your dad didn’t say it, did he?” Dean asked.

“No, I don’t think so.”

——————————————————————

“I think we should look into this case,” Sam said after they finished investigating upstairs.

”Yeah, we can’t have this happening to anyone else,” Dean said.

h’tschieww! huh’etschoo! huh’eshh!”

Bless you. Hey, you might wanna stop in the bathroom on the way out to grab some sorta tissues or something. I don’t have anything,” Dean said.

”Yeah, okay,” Sam said.

”And when your in there don’t say Bloody Mary,” Dean added with a smirk.

”Ha Ha Ha, very funny Dean.”

”Your bitchy when your sick, you know that?” Dean says with a smile.

”I’m not sick!”

”Yeah, yeah, whatever you need to tell yourself.”

A/N: in the show the funeral is held at their house, but I just decided to put in a church, so if you care about that sorta detail I changed a few components around.

~Hope you enjoyed💗💗💗

Edited by castiel_angel

oh my gosh

two new ones?! 

YAY!! I loved them both—super super cute. hee hee dean is way too cute I can’t even handle it. you’re writing their characters really well.

Its so great that ur sticking with this. I’m still really excited to see where you go with it. 

If you’re looking for requests on which guy to make sick, maybe you could consider both in one episode? whatever you write i’m sure i’ll love, it’s just a thought. no pressure at all—I hope I don’t seem pushy or anything :winkkiss:

can’t wait for more!!

2 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

Amazing as always, love it!

Thank you so much!!💗 I really appreciate it:)

1 hour ago, jensdw said:

oh my gosh

two new ones?! 

YAY!! I loved them both—super super cute. hee hee dean is way too cute I can’t even handle it. you’re writing their characters really well.

Its so great that ur sticking with this. I’m still really excited to see where you go with it. 

If you’re looking for requests on which guy to make sick, maybe you could consider both in one episode? whatever you write i’m sure i’ll love, it’s just a thought. no pressure at all—I hope I don’t seem pushy or anything :winkkiss:

can’t wait for more!!

Thank you!! And OH MY GOSH! I seriously never thought about doing both, but I can most definitely do that!! What a great idea! I’m hoping this project remains successful till the very end, because I really enjoy doing these😊

Oh gosh I have to say it makes me so much more excited when it's Sam's turn. :lol: Still enjoy your Dean stories though. 

Also, yes I am interested in drabbles! I have a harder time navigating that forum (I don't know, I'm 'special'). I sometimes read a short story that I wish would be made into a longer story but sometimes just a little piece is perfect 

1 hour ago, ReidSeeker said:

Oh gosh I have to say it makes me so much more excited when it's Sam's turn. :lol: Still enjoy your Dean stories though. 

Also, yes I am interested in drabbles! I have a harder time navigating that forum (I don't know, I'm 'special'). I sometimes read a short story that I wish would be made into a longer story but sometimes just a little piece is perfect 

I’m thinking about doing both of the boy’s next time?! And also if your interested in Drabbles go ahead and check out my Drabble thread! It should be on the first page, as I recently added a new one in there. (Totally not advertising here😂) 

Absolutely ok with a double-boy-sickness episode. Banter on who is sicker and/or who got whosick (obviously other brother is both sicker and caused the plague)

This thread makes me happy!

50 minutes ago, ReidSeeker said:

Absolutely ok with a double-boy-sickness episode. Banter on who is sicker and/or who got whosick (obviously other brother is both sicker and caused the plague)

This thread makes me happy!

I think that will add a nice element to the story:) thank you for your feedback💗

Oh my goodness I just read these two ones. I’m totally loving it! I can’t express how much I love these! I totally echo what everyone else is saying about them both being ill. I think that that would be cute. The plane episode was one of my favorite episodes and you did it perfectly! Anyway, keep up the good work and I can’t wait for more!

3 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Oh my goodness I just read these two ones. I’m totally loving it! I can’t express how much I love these! I totally echo what everyone else is saying about them both being ill. I think that that would be cute. The plane episode was one of my favorite episodes and you did it perfectly! Anyway, keep up the good work and I can’t wait for more!

Thank you so much!! I’ll be starting on the next one shortly, so get ready for the Winchester plague😂😂😂💗 

4 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

ll be starting on the next one shortly, so get ready for the Winchester plague

LOL love it!  Also I meant to says I adore your sneeze spelling, it's perfect

22 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

LOL love it!  Also I meant to says I adore your sneeze spelling, it's perfect

Thank you!! I’ve recently tried something new so I’m glad it’s working:)

• 2 weeks later...

Here’s some more, this time double the trouble!!😉

S01 EP6 “Skin”

Plot: A serial killer shape-shifter adopts the likeness of Sam's college buddy to commit a gruesome murder. When the brothers investigate, the being "borrows" Dean's form to continue the killing spree.

“It’s okay, it’s okay,” the police officer says in reassurance to the little girl standing in front of him.

”In there, In there!” She shouts. The S.W.A.T. team moves in the direction the little girl pointed to, turning in on the last room of the hallway. The man was in there trying to escape off the balcony. 

“Freeze! Don’t move! Drop the knife! Keep your hands where I can see ‘em. Drop it! Hold it right there! Do it!” The officer shouts. The man slowly turns around, dropping the knife revealing the face of none other than Dean Winchester.

Gas Station, One Week Earlier

“Alright, I figure we hit Tucumcari by lunch, then head south, hit Bisbee by midnight,” Dean said. Sam didn’t respond.

”Sam wears woman’s underwear,” Dean says to check if his brother was even listening.

”I’ve been listening, I’m just busy,” Sam said with a sniff.

“Busy doin’ what?“ 

“Reading emails.”

“Emails from who?“ Dean asked as he got out of the car to fill up Baby’s tank.

“From my friends at Stanford.”

“You’re kidding. You still keep in touch with your college buddies?“

”Why-huh n-not?—huh’itschieww! h’eshIEWW!” 

Bless. Well, what exactly do you tell ‘em? You know, about where you’ve been, what you’ve been doin’?””

“I tell ‘em I’m on a road trip with my big brother. I tell ‘em I need some time off after Jess.”

“Oh, so you lie to them.“

“No. I just don’t tell them…… everything—huh’etschieww!”

“Yeah, that’s called lying. I mean, hey, man, I get it, tellin’ the truth is far—huh—far worse—huh’AESH’oo! h’ushOO! tsch’IEWW!”

Bless you, Dean.”

”Shut the hell up, Sam! Your the reason I’m sick.” Dean said wiping his nose gingerly. 

“Your such a three-year-old Dean! Grow up!”

“Am not!” Dean said, crossing his arms. “I’m not the one chatting with college friends. You grow up!”

“So, what am I supposed to do, just cut everybody out of my life?” 

Dean shrugs.

”Your serious?”

”Look, it sucks, but in a job like this, you can’t get close to people, period.” 

“You’re kind of anti-social, you know that?”

”Yeah, whatever.”

”God...” Sam says suddenly, stopping at a particular email.

”What?” Dean asks.

“In this email from this girl, Rebecca Warren, one of those friends of mine.”

”Is she hot?” Dean asks with a small smile.

Sam ignores him with an eye roll.

”I went to school with her, and her brother, Zack. She says Zack’s been charged with murder. He’s been arrested for killing his girlfriend. Rebecca says he didn’t do it, but it sounds like the cops have a pretty good case.”

”Dude, what kinda people are you hangin’ out w-with—huh’AESH’oo!”

No, man, I know Zack. He’s no killer,” Sam said handing Dean an extra diner napkin he found in the glovebox. 

“Well maybe you know Zack as well as he knows you,” Dean said with a smirk, getting back into the car.

”They’re in St. Louis. We’re goin’,” Sam said.

Dean laughs lightly which quickly turns into a cough. He clears his throat and shoots Sam a look which read ‘you did this to me.’

”Look, sorry ‘bout your buddy, okay? But this does not sound like out kind of problem.”

”It is our problem. They’re my friends.”

“St. Louis is 400 miles behind us, Sam,” Dean said glancing in his brother’s direction.

They exchange looks and a minute later they’re out on the road, this time going back in the direction they passed.

Rebecca’s House

Rebecca opens her front door to find Sam and Dean on her porch. “Oh my God! Sam! Rebecca chirped happily.

”Well, if it isn’t little Becky,” Sam said with a teasing smile. 

Dean rolled his eyes at the chick-flic name calling. This was why he was anti-social.

”You know what you can do with that little Becky crap,” She said with a smile as she pulls Sam into a hug.

If Dean wasn’t sick already he would’ve blamed the hint of nausea in his stomach on this.

“I got your email,” Sam said turning more serious.

”I didn’t think you’d come here,” she said in reply.

Dean extends his hand towards Rebecca. “Dean. Older brother,” he says with the best fake smile he could muster.

”Hi,” Rebecca says in return.

”Uh, hi.” Dean says awkwardly, averting his eyes to look at the ground.

”We’re here to help. Whatever we can do,” Sam says.

”Come in.”

They walk inside the house, and Dean shut the door behind them. “Nice place,” Dean commented, looking around.

”It’s my parents’. I was just crashing here for the long weekend when everything happened. I decided to take the semester off. I’m gonna stay until Zack’s free.

”Where are your folks?” Sam asked.

”They live in Paris for half the year, so they’re on their way home now for the trial. Do you guys want a beer or something?” Rebecca asked.

”Hey—“ Dean said smiling.

”No, thanks. So, tell us what happened,” Sam said, glaring at Dean.

“Well, um, Zack came home, and he found Emily tied to a chair. And she was beaten up and bloody, and she wasn’t breathing. So, he called 911, and the police—they showed up, and they arrested him. But, the thing is, the only way that Zack could’ve killed Emily is if he was in two places at the same time. The police—they have a video. It’s from the security tape from across the street. And it shows Zack coming home at 10:30. Now, Emily was killed just after that, but I swear, he was here with me, having a few beers until at least after midnight,” Rebecca said with tears streaking her cheeks.

“You know, maybe we could see the crime scene. At-huh—Zack’s huh-house—  h’tsch’ieww! huh’itschIEWW!” Sam turned away from Rebecca as he released the harsh sneeze into the bend of his elbow.

”Bless you,” Rebecca said politely.

“We could,” Dean added.

“Why? I mean, what could you do?”

“Well, me, not much. But Dean’s a cop.” Dean laughs. “Detective, actually.”

“Really?” Dean nods. “Where?”

“Bisbee, Arizona. But I’m off-duty now.”

“You guys, it’s so nice to offer, but I just—I don’t know.”

“Bec, look, I know Zack didn’t do this. Now, we have to find a way to prove that he’s innocent,” Sam said reassuringly.

“Okay. I’m gonna go get the keys.” She walks away down the hall.

“Oh, yeah, man, you’re a real straight shooter with your friends,” Dean remarked. 

“Look, Zack and Becky need our help.”

“I just don’t think this is our kind of—huh—problem—h’esh’OO! huh’AESH’oo! h’tsch’eww!” Dean sniffed miserably into his sleeve. “Goddammit!”

”Dude, I really think you should take the backseat on this one.”

”Jesus, Samantha, have you looked at yourself? Your not exactly what I would call an epitome of health.”

”Dean, I’m helping out a friend. It’s what friends do for each other.”

”Look, it’s nice and all that you wanna help out, but this just isn’t our kinda case.”

“Two places at once? We’ve looked into less.”

Dean says nothing, defeated once again.

———————————————————————————————————————————————Zack’s House

“You’re sure this is okay?” Rebecca asks Dean nervously. 

“Yeah. I am an officer of the law.” 

They walk up to the house.

Sam and Dean head in and look around. The furniture and walls of the house are smeared with blood. Rebecca stays lingering on the porch steps.

“Bec, you wanna wait outside?” Sam asks.

“No. I wanna help,” She replies.

She ducks under the police tape and enters the house.

”Tell us what else the police said,” Sam continued.

“Well, there’s no sign of a break-in. They say that Emily let her attacker in. The lawyers—they’re already talking about plea bargain.” She looks around the room, crying. “Oh, God….”

“Look, Bec, if Zack didn’t do this, it means that someone else did. Any idea who?” Rebecca shakes her head, then begins to remember something.

“Um, there was something, about a week before. Somebody broke in here and stole some clothes—Zack’s clothes. The police—they don’t think it’s anything. I mean, we’re not that far from downtown. Sometimes people get robbed.”

Dean moves to the open front door and sees the neighbor’s dog, barking loudly. Rebecca comes up behind him. “You know, that used to be the sweetest dog,” She said with a sad sigh.

“What happened?”

“He just changed.”

”Excuse me one sec—h’tsch’eww! h’AESH’oo!” Dean sniffed lightly, “Do you remember when he changed?”

“I guess around the time of the murder.” Dean looks at her, then walks away. Something didn’t seem quite right.

Dean finds Sam in the hallway, looking at a framed picture of himself, Zack, and Rebecca. 

“So, the neighbor’s dog went psycho right around the time Zack’s girlfriend was killed,” Dean says, coming up behind his brother.

“Animals can have a sharp sense of the paranormal. “

“Yeah, maybe Fido saw somethin’,” Dean replied.

“So, you think maybe this is our kind of—huh—problem—huh’ETSCH’ieww! h’yish’ieww! huh’etsch’eww!”

“No. Probably not. But we should look at the security tape, you know, just to make sure.”

“Yeah,” Sam agreed.

Rebecca walks over to them. “So, the tape. The security footage—you think maybe your lawyers could get their hands on it, ‘cause I just don’t have that kind of jurisdiction,” Dean asked.

“I’ve already got it. I didn’t wanna say something in front of the cop,” Rebecca says. Dean laughs. “I stole it off the lawyer’s desk. I just had to see it for myself,” she finishes.

“Alright.” 

All three of them leave to go check out the tape.

———————————————————————————————————————————————Dean, Sam, and Rebecca were all seated around the coffee table in the living room, while Rebecca started up the tape.

“Here he comes,” She says, pointing out Zack. 

Dean glances down at the screen and notices the time stamp. “22:04, that’s just after ten. You said time of death was about 10:30.”

“Our lawyers hired some kind of video expert. He says the tape’s authentic. It wasn’t tampered with,” Rebecca responded. 

Sam’s eyes widen as he notices something on the tape. 

“Hey, Bec, can we take those beers now?” Sam asks.

“Oh, sure.” She gets up to go to the kitchen.

“Hey.” She turns around. “Maybe some sandwiches, too?” He adds, realizing that getting two beers wouldn’t take that long.

“What do you think this is, Hooters?” She remarks, and leaves the room.

“I wish.” Dean says under his breath. He walks over to Sam. “What is it?”

“Check this out.” (PHe rewinds the tape, then replays it. One of the frames shows Zack looking directly at the camera. His eyes are glinting silver.

Sam pauses the tape.

“Well, maybe it’s just a camera flare,” Dean says.

‘That’s not like any camera flare I’ve ever seen. You know, a lot of cultures believe that a photograph can catch a glimpse of the soul,” Sam says.

“Right.”

“Remember that dog that was freakin’ out? Maybe he saw this thing. Maybe this is some kind of dark double of Zack’s, something that looks like him but isn’t him,” Sam adds in when he sees Dean is not catching on.

“Like a-huh-Doppelganger—huh’etsch’oo! ‘ASH’eww!”

“Bless you. It’d sure explain how he was two places at once.”

“Honey, it’s me. Flight cancelled at the last minute.” A man says as he enters his home. He sets down his briefcase and keys and looks around. 

“I called. Why didn’t you answer?” There is no response.  “Lindsay?” He calls again, looking around. “Lindsay?”

He turns around and sees blood spattered on the wall. “Lindsay?!” He opens the door to a nearby room and finds Lindsay tied in a chair, beaten and bloody. The man rushes over to her and takes the gag out of her mouth. “It’s ok, Lindsay, it’s me.”

“Please, don’t hurt me anymore! Leave me alone!’ She shouts, tears flooding down her cheeks. The man looks at her, confused.

He hears a noise in the other room and leaves to figure out what it was. What ever hurt his wife was going to pay.

In the living room, the man looks around. Suddenly, he turns and sees himself, standing there with a baseball bat.The double’s eyes glint the same shining silver from the tape, and he hits the man over the head with the bat. 

Zack’s House

“Alright, so what are we doin’ here at 5:30 in the morning?” Dean asks with a sigh. “h’AESH’oo! huh’etsch’eww! h’tsch’OO!” Dean releases the sneezes tiredly in his fist. 

“I realized something. The videotape shows the killer goin’ in, but not comin’ out.”

“So, he came out the back door?” Dean asks, leaning against the hood of his car. He brings his fist up to his face again as the impending itch builds again. “huh’TISH’oo!”

Bless you.”

Dean just rolls his eyes.

“Right. So, there should be a trail to follow. A trail the police would never pursue.”

“‘Cause they think the killer never left. And they caught your friend Zack inside,” Dean said.

”Exactly—huh’itsch’ieww! h’tschIEWW! ‘ashieWW! tsch’eww!

”I still don’t know what we’re doin’ here at 5:30 in the morning,” Dean said, rubbing his eyes with a sniff. 

”Hey, if your not feeling up to goin’ in there you can sit out, dude.”

”Over my dead body,” Dean said with a growl and walked right past Sam into the house.

”Kids,” Sam said with a sigh, shaking his head. When would his brother grow up?

Sorry about the long wait! We’ve been dealing with internet issues due to storms so I’m happy to finally be getting this up. Hope you liked it!💗