Sneeze Fetish Forum

Supernatural (Episode Series Project)

castiel_angel

Hello everyone! I’m here to begin my Supernatual Series collection, featuring your favorite Winchester boys, starting from season 1 and going to season 13. So sit back, relax, and join me on The Road So Far. Keep Calm and Carry On My Wayward Son. <3 (I’ll be posting everything on here)

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————

S01 EP1 “Pilot”

characters: Dean, Sam, Jess, Mary, and John

plot: Sam hasn’t seen his brother for two years when suddenly he drops in telling Sam that their father, John, is missing after going on a ‘hunt’ to kill a poltergeist.

Lawrence, Kansas 22 years ago

Crickets chirp one chilly November night, creating a sweet song in the dead of the darkness.

Mary Winchester carries a small Dean into a dark room. “Come on Dean, let’s say goodnight to your brother.”

Mary turns on the lights, revealing a happy looking Sam laying tucked away in his crib. Dean leans over the side of the crib and kisses Sam on the forehead.

”Night, Sam,” he said softly. “Goodnight, love,” Mary says to her youngest before giving him a kiss goodnight.

”Hey Dean.”

Dean turns to find his father standing in the doorway wearing a USMC t-shirt. 

“Daddy!” Dean called happily rushing over.

”Hey, buddy,” he says in return, scooping Dean into his arms.

“So what do you think? You think Sammy’s ready to toss around a football yet?” John asks his son.

Dean let’s out a giggle and shakes his head. “No Daddy.”

John laughs. Mary passes John and Dean on the way out of the room. “You got him?” She asks her husband.

”I got him,” John says, hugging Dean closer.

”Sweet dreams, Sam,” John calls to his son. John carries Dean out of the room, flipping off the lights. Sam watches them go, gurgling, then tries to reach his toes.

The baseball-themed mobile above Sam’s crib begins to spin on its on while Sam watches. The transportation-themed clock on the wall ticks, ticks, stops. The moon-shaped nightlight flickers.

Lights flicker on the baby monitor sitting on the nightstand next to a photo of a Mary and John. Strange noises make their way out of the monitor. Mary stirs in the bed and turns on the light on the nightstand.

”John?” Mary turns. She’s alone.

She crawls out of bed and walks down the hall to Sam’s nursery. A black silhouette stands over Sam’s crib. “John? Is he hungry?”

the silhouette turns its head. “Shhhh.” 

“All right.” Mary says, exiting the room.

Mary heads back down the hallway finding the light by the stairs flickering. She frowns and taps at it until the light steadies. “Hmmm.” More lights were flickering downstairs. 

She walks down the staircase to investigate. A war movie is on TV and John is asleep on the couch. If John is right here then the man upstairs...

Mary bolts up the stairs. “Sammy, Sammy!” She calls out, when she entered the nursery sh3 stopped short.

Upstairs Mary screams, causing John to wake up. “Mary?” John scrambles off of the couch. “Mary!” John runs up the stairs. 

The doors of the nursery are burst open revealing what appears to be an empty room. John glances around and pushes down the side of Sam’s crib. “Hey Sammy, you okay?” John asks soothingly.

Something dark drips next to Sam, and John reaches out to touch it. Two more drops cascade down and land on John’s arm. It looks like blood. John slowly looks up. Mary is sprawled our on the ceiling, the stomach of her nightgown red with blood. She stared at John struggling to breathe.

John collapses on the floor, staring at a Mary. “No! Mary!” He shouts. Mary bursts into flame, fire spreading across the ceiling. John stares, frozen, while Sam wails. John turns to his son and scoops him up and rushes out of the nursery.

Dean is awake and coming to investigate. “Daddy!” He calls. John shoves Sam into Dean’s arms.

”Take your brother outside as fast as you can and don’t look back! Now, Dean, go!”

Dean turns and runs.

”Its okay, Sammy.”

Dean turns to look up at Sam’s nursery window, which was lit with gold. John runs outside and scoops up his boys and carried them away. “I gotcha,” he said softly. Fire explodes out of Sam’s window, swallowing up his room in one big haze.

As the Lawrence fire company takes the heavy flames, John and Dean sit on the hood of the Impala, John holding Sam tightly in his arms. 

Stanford University Present Day

“Gasoline” by Ginger begins to play over the radio. “Sam!” Jess calls, coming around the corner. She is wearing a sexy-nurse costume and was adjusting her hat. 

The photo of a Mary and a John can be seen on the dresser, somehow salvaged from the burning flames of the fire.

”Get a move on, will you?” Jess says, finishing up her makeup.

I’ve been shot from a canon....

“Sam! We were supposed to be there like fifteen minutes ago.”

I’m a human canon ball....

“You coming or what?” Jess asks impatiently.

Sam pokes his head around the corner, wearing jeans and three shirts, not a costume.

”Do I have to?” he asks.

”Yes!” Jess shouts.

I’m gonna fly high....

“It’ll be fun.”

Sam comes into the room. “Where’s your costume?” She asks.

I’m gonna fall fall fall....

Sam laughs and ducks his head. “You know how I feel about Halloween.”

”Well judging by that red nose of yours I bet you could pass as Rudolph,” She jokes.

”Very funny Jess. It’s just a cold, I’ll be fine,” Sam says.

”Well if you ever need anything the nurse is right here,” Jess said, winking at Sam.

At the Party

Jess raises a glass as a young man in a ghoul costume, Luis, comes up to the table where Sam and Jess are. Sam is still not in a costume.

”So here is Sam, and his awesome LSAT victory,” Jess says, gesturing towards Sam.

”Alright, alright, it’s not that big of a deal,” Sam says, wiping gingerly at his nose.

All three of the  clink their glasses together. “Yeah, he acts all humble,” Jess says, “But he scored a 174!”

”Is that good?” Luis asks.

”Scary good,” she says, taking her shot.

”So there you go. Your a first-round draft pick. You can go to any school you want!” Luis says. 

“Actually I’ve got an interview here. Monday. If it goes okay I think I’ve got a shot at a full ride n-huh’itschoo! next year,” Sam finishes.

”Bless you, it’s gonna go great,” Jess said.

”It better.”

Sam and Jess’ Apartment 

Sam and Jess lie in bed fast asleep. A sound outside the room wakes up Sam. Sam leaves the room and looks around the apartment.

A window is open and Sam swears it was closed earlier that day. Someone walks past the string of beads at the far end of the hall and Sam quietly moves to another part of the apartment and waits.

He quietly stifles a string of sneezes into his arm so he doesn’t give up his hiding spot. huh’hn’xsh! h’tsch! h’nxsh! h’etsch!

A man enters the room. Sam lunges forward and grabs at the man’s shoulder. The man knocks Sam’s arm away and aims a strike at him, but he ducked just in time.

Sam is grabbed by his arm and swung around, getting shoved back. Sam kicks, but the man blocks him shortly after pushing Sam into another room.

The man elbows Sam in the face, and Sam kicks at his head. The man knocks Sam down and pins him to the floor, one hand at Sam’s neck and the other holding down his wrist. Sam’s head was swimming, and he blinked back the wave of dizziness that overtook his vision.

”Whoa, easy tiger,” the man said.

Wait Sam knew that voice...

”Dean?”

Dean let out a laugh.

”You scared the crap out of me!”

”That’s because your out of practice,” Dean remarked.

Sam grabbed Dean’s hand and yanks, slamming his heel into Dean’s back, pinning Dean to the floor.

”Or not,” he finishes.

”Get off me.” Dean says, and Sam rolls to his feet and pulls his brother up.

”What the hell are you doing here?” Sam asks.

”Well I was looking for a beer...”

”Dean I know that’s not why y-huh’etschieww! Your here,” Sam said, pausing to wipe his nose against his sleeve.

”Bless ‘ya. Maybe I simply just came to check on you,” Dean said.

“Dean...”

”Okay. Alright. We gotta talk.”

”Uh, the phone?”

”If I called woul you have picked up?”

Jess walks in the room and turns the light on. She’s wearing volleyball shorts and a cropped Smurfs shirt.

”Sam?” She asks, as if she’s expecting some answers.

”Jess. Hey Dean, this is my girlfriend, Jessica.”

Dean gives her a look of approval.

”Oh I love the Smurfs. You know, I gotta tell you. Your completely out of my brother’s league.

”Just let me put something on...” Jess said, turning to leave.

”No, no, no, I wouldn’t dream of it. Seriously,” Dean says smiling.

”Anyway, I gotta borrow your boyfriend here. Gotta talk about some private family business.”

”Anyway, nice meeting you,” Dean says, grabbing Sam to pull him away.

”No.” Sam says, going over to Jess and putting an arm around her. “No, whatever you want to say, you can say in front of her.”

”Uh, okay,” Dean says.

Dean turns to look at them both straight on. “Um. Dad hasn’t been home in a few days.”

“h’itschoo! So what? He’s working overtime on a Miller Time shift. He’ll stumble back in sooner or later.”

”Dad’s on a hunting trip, and he hasn’t been home in a few days,” Dean clarifies.

”Jess, I need to step outside with him for a second,” Sam said giving a reassuring look to his girlfriend.

Sam pulls on a hoodie and follows Dean downstairs. “I mean come on. You can’t just break in, middle of the night, and expect me to hit the road with you.”

”Your not hearing me, Sammy. Dad’s missing. I need your help to find him,” Dean said.

”You remember the poltergeist in Amherst? Or the D-huh’etschieww! Devil’s Gates in Clifton? He was missing then, too. He’s always missing and he’s always fine-h’tshieww!” Sam said, pulling his sweatshirt around him tighter.

Dean stops and turns around. “Bless. Are you alright Sammy?” Dean asks. “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine Dean.”

”Look Sam, Dad’s never been missing like this. Not for this long. Now are you gonna come with me or not?”

”I’m not,” Sam said with a sniffle.

”Why not?” Dean pressed.

”I swore I was done hunting. h’tschieww! For good.”

Dean reached into his leather jacket pocket and pulled out a diner napkin for Sam.

”Come on. It wasn’t easy, but it wasn’t that bad,” Dean said.

Dean started down the stairs again and Sam follows.”Yeah? When I told Dad I was scared of the thing in my closet, he gave me a .45.”

Dean pauses at the door leading to outside. “Well, what was he supposed to do?” Dean asked.

”I was nine years old! He was supposed to say, don’t be afraid of the dark.”

”Don’t be afraid of the dark? Are you kidding me? Of course you should be afraid of the dark. You know what’s out there.”

”Yeah, I know, but still. h’tschieww! huh’etcheww! “Bless you,” Dean said.

”The way we grew up, after mom was killed, and dad’s obsession to find the thing that killed her. 

Dean glances outside. “But we still haven’t found the damn thing so we kill everything we can find.,” Sam continues.

”We save a lot of people doing it, too,” Dean said.

”You think mom would’ve wanted this for us?” Sam asked. Dean rolls his eyes and slams the door open.

”The weapon training, and melting the silver into bullets? Man, Dean, we were raised like warriors.”

The two of them cross the parking lot to the Impala, Sam stopping to catch a volley of sneezes into his arm. Spending this much time out of bed was not very beneficial on his side.

”So what are you gonna do? Your just gonna live some normal, apple pie life? Is that it?”

”No. Not normal. Safe,” Sam said, wiping his running nose into the diner napkin Dean had given him, which was now proving almost pointless.

”And that’s why you ran away,” Dean said looking away.

”I was just going to college. It was Dad who said if I was gonna go I should stay gone. And that’s what I’m doing.”

”Yeah, well, Dad’s in real trouble right now. If he’s not dead already. I can feel it.”

”Whatever you say Peter Parker. I have a life here, Dean, and I can’t just leave.”

”I can’t do this alone,” Dean said quietly.

”Yes you can.”

”Yeah, well, I don’t want to.”

Sam sighs, and looks down, thinking, then up. “What was he hunting?” He asks.

Dean opens the trunk of the Impala, then the spare tire compartment. It’s an arsenal. He props the compartment open with a shotgun and digs through the clutter.

”Alright, let’s see, where the hell did I put that thing?” Dean mumbled to himself.

“h’itschieww! So when Dad left, why didn’t you go with him?”

”I was working my own gig. This, uh, voodoo thing, down in New Orleans.”

”Dad let you go on a hunting trip by yourself?” Sam asks, sounding surprised.

”I’m twenty-six, dude,” Dean replied.

”Alright, here we go. So Dad was checking out this two-lane blacktop just outside of Jericho, California. About a month ago, this guy,” Dean hands one of the papers to Sam, “they found his car, but he vanished. Completely MIA.”

”The paper is a printout of an article from the Jericho Herald, headlined “Centennial Highway Disappearance” and dated September 19th 2005; it has a man’s picture, captioned “Andrew Carey MISSING”. 

Sam glances up at Dean when he’s done reading it. “So maybe he was kidnapped-huh’itscheww!”

Dean glanced up, wincing slightly. “Seriously dude, you don’t look too good.”

”Dean, I’m fine, just continue,” Sam said, annoyed at his nose for betraying him.

”Anyway, here’s another one in April,” Dean continued, tossing Sam an article for each of the dates.

”Another one in December ‘04, ‘03, ‘98, ‘92, ten of them over the past 20 years,” Dean said, taking the article back from an appearingly struggling Sam and putting it back in the folder.

huh’itschieww! h’eshieww! h’tschoo! huh’ashieww!

”All men, all the same five-mile stretch of road,” Dean finished, handing Sam a diner napkin from his pocket.

Dean turned back to the car and pulled another bag out of the arsenal. “It started happening more and more, so dad went to go dig around.  That was about three weeks ago. I hadn’t heard from him since,  which is bad enough.“ 

Dean grabbed a handheld tape recorder and held it in his hands. “Then I got this voicemail yesterday.” When Dean presses start on the recording it is staticky and the signal was clearly breaking up.

Then John’s voice could be heard. “ Dean… Something big is starting to happen… I need to try and figure out what’s going on. It may….....Be very careful, Dean. We’re all in danger.“ Dean pressed stop.

”You know there’s EVP on that?” Sam asked.

”Not bad, Sammy. Kinda like riding a bike, isn’t it?“ Sam shook his head, pausing to cough lightly in his fist.

”All right.I slowed the message down, I ran it through a gold wave, took out the hiss, and this is what I got,” Dean said, pressing play again.

A woman’s voice comes on saying, “I can never go home...” Dean stops the tape.

”Never go home,” Same repeats. Dean drops the recorder, puts down the shotgun, stands up straight, and shuts the trunk, then leans on it.

“You know, in almost two years I’ve never bothered you, never asked you for a thing,” Dean started.

Sam looks away and sighs. “All right. I’ll go. I’ll help you find him.“ Dean nods.

“But I have to get back first thing Monday. Just wait here,” Sam said.

Sam turned to go back to the apartment, but turned back when Dean spoke.

”What’s first thing Monday?”

”I have this...I have an interview..huh’itschieww!”

“Bless you. What, you mean a job interview? Skip it.”

”It’s a law school interview, and it’s my whole future on a plate.“

”Law school?” Dean repeated with a smirk.

”So we gotta deal or not?” Sam asks.

Dean said nothing.

Sam and Jess’ Apartment

Sam was in the bedroom packing his duffel, pausing every other minute to wipe his nose or cough into his shoulder. 

He pulled out a large hook-shaped knife and slides it inside, covering it quickly when he see’s Jess enter the room.

”Wait, Your taking off?” She asks, causing Sam to look up. “Is this about your dad? Is he all right?” 

“Yeah. You know, just a little family drama,” Sam said with a reassuring tone to his voice.

Sam went over to the dresser and turns on the lamp, wincing at the bright light that floods out. If he thought his headache was bad before it sure was now.

”Your brother said he was on some sort of hunting trip.”

Sam added a stack of shirts to his duffel as Jess came around to sit on the edge of the bed.

”Oh, yeah, he’s just deer hunting up at the cabin, he’s probably got Jim, Jack, and José along with him. I’m just going to go bring him back.”

”What about the interview?” Jess asked with a crestfallen look.

”I’ll make the interview. This is only for a couple days,” Sam said, preparing to leave.

”Sam, I mean, please.” Sam stops and turns.

“Just stop a second. You sure your okay?”

Sam let out a little laugh before replying, “I’m fine.”

”It’s just...you won’t even talk about your family. And now your just taking off in the middle of the night to spend the weekend with them? And with Monday coming up, which is kind of a huge deal, not to mention your sick...”

”Hey. Everything is gonna be okay. I’ll be back in time, I promise,” Sam says, kissing her cheek and turns to leave.

”Hold it, Sam? Just please take these with you,” Jess says handing Sam a travel pack of tissues and a bottle of cold medicine. “And please rest up.”

”Yes, Dr. Jessica,” Sam says, taking the items and putting them in his bag.

”Bye Jess! Sam calls.

”At least tell me where your going...”

Centennial Highway   Jericho, California 

The Eagles of Death Metal’s “Speaking in Tongues” plays over the radio as Troy drives down the highway, talking on his cell phone.

”Amy, I can’t cone over tonight. Because I’ve got work in the morning, that’s why....Yeah, okay, I miss it and my dad’s gonna have my ass.”

Suddenly a high-pitched whine pierces the silence. Troy looks over to see a woman in a white dress on the side of the road. She’s moving as though she’s dancing; then she suddenly flickers, and for a moment she’s gone.

“Hey, uh, Amy, let me call you back?” He disconnects the line and makes an effort to turn down the blaring radio.

If I should touch you

might be electrocuted 

I said ho!

Deep in your body...

Troy desperately tries several times to turn off the radio, which is flickering. Nothing happens.

He pulls up next to the woman, whose dress is torn in several places, and stops, leaning across the shotgun seat.

”Car trouble or something?” He asks. 

There’s an eerily long pause before the woman looks up at Troy.

”Take me home?” She asks. This is the same voice from the altered voicemail Dean had played earlier.

Troy opens the passenger door and signals for her to come inside. “Sure, get in.”

The woman, who is barefoot, climbs in and closes the door. 

“So, where do you live?” He asks the woman.

”At the end of Breckenridge Road.” Troy nods.

”You comin’ from a Halloween party or something?” The woman’s dress is very low-cut. Troy notices, stares, and looks away, laughing nervously.

”You know, a little girl like you shouldn’t be alone out here,” he says, trying to spark some sort of conversation.

She looks at him mournfully, seductively, and pulls her skirt up over her thigh. “I’m with you.”

Troy looks away. The woman takes Troy’s chin and turns his face towards her.

”Do you think I’m pretty?” She asks.

Troy nods, eyes stuck on her cleavage. “Uh-huh.”

”Will you come home with me?” She asks.

”Um. Hell yeah.” He answers, driving off.

They pull up to an old abandoned house at the end of a road. The woman stares at it sadly.

“Come on. You don’t live here.”

”I can never go home,” the woman says.

”What are you talking about? Nobody even lives here. Where do you live?” Troy asks.

He turns, and she’s gone. He checks the back seat, also empty, and gets out of the car nervously.

”That’s good. Joke’s over, okay? You want me to leave?” Troy looks around. No signs of life except for crickets. He walks towards the house.

”Hello? Hello?”

There’s a picture of the woman and two children inside the house; the glass covered in a thick layer of dust.

Troy peers through the hole in the screen door. A bird flies at his face, scaring him into falling over. He yells, leaps to his feet, and runs back to the car. He gets in and drives off. 

Troy looks behind him. There’s no one there. Then he checks the rearview mirror. The woman is sitting in the backseat. Troy yells and drives straight through a “Brige Closed” sign, stopping about halfway across the bridge. He lets out a piercing scream and blood spatters the windows.

Gas Station Nov. 1, 2005

The Impala is parked in front of a pump as the song “Ramblin’ Man” by the Allman Brothers plays. 

Dean comes out of the convenience mart carrying junk food and a box of tissues. Sam is sitting in the shotgun seat with the door open, rifling through a box of tapes. 

“Hey!” Dean shouts.

Sam leans out and looks at him. “You want breakfast?” He asks.

”No thanks.” The thought of food made Sam’s stomach churn. “Well I thought you’d be needing these,” Dean said, tossing the box towards his brother.

”So how’d you pay for this stuff,” Sam asks, “You and Dad still running credit card scams?”

”Yeah, well, hunting isn’t exactly a pro ball career,” Dean says, putting the nozzle back on the pump.

”Besides, all we do is apply. It’s not our fault they send us the cards.”

”Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?” Sam asks, closing the car door.

”Uh, Burt Aframian,” Dean says while getting into the car, “And his son Hector. Scored two cards out of the deal.” 

“That sounds about right. I swear, man, you need to update your cassette tape collection.”

There are at least a dozen cassettes in the box on Sam’s lap; some with album art and others hand labeled.

”Why?” Dean asks.

”Well, for one, they’re cassette tapes. And two,” San holds up a tape for every band he names, “Black Sabbath?, Motorhead?, Metallica?” Dean takes the box labeled “Metallica” from Sam.

”It’s the greatest hits of mullet rock,” Sam finishes. “Well, house rules, Sammy.”

Dean pops the tape in the player. “Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole.”

Dean starts up the engine. “You know, Sammy is a chubby twelve-year-old,” Sam says.

AC/DC starts to play. ”Sorry, I can’t hear you. Music is too loud.”

huh’itschieww! h’itschoo! 

“Bless you, you know, I didn’t by those tissues for my own health,” Dean says.

”I thought the music was too loud,” Sam mumbled. 

The boys pull up on the Centennial highway, police cars blocking the lane where the closed bridge was.

Dean pulls over and opens the glove box, shuffling around until he chooses an FBI card.

”I’ll be right back, Sammy. Imma go check out the damage, get some information, the works...” Dean says.

”I’m coming with you,” Sam says. “No your not, Sammy. Your sick and I can’t have you running around here sneezing your guts out.”

Sam shoots Dean a classic bitch face.

”Look Dean, you made me come here...”

”Maybe I just wanted my baby brother back.” 

“But Dean—“

”No buts Sammy. Enjoy some AC/DC or something.”

”It’s Sam, not Sammy.”

h’itschieww!

Bless you!” Dean called, “Try not to get any more legos stuck in the air vent!” And with that, Dean Winchester was off just as soon as he showed up.

Sam shook his head. He couldn’t escape this life no matter how hard he tried.

Ok everyone, here it is! I know I didn’t do the full episode, but if it takes 40 minutes to play on a tv, I’m not sure how much I can write. 😂 Please feel free to leave a suggestion. (This may take longer than I thought, but I’m still up for the challenge.) Hope you enjoyed!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• castiel_angel

• Seeker

• jensdw

• sneezelover3

Ohh I love this idea,  it makes me really excited to see what you do. 

And I say don't worry about not writing full episodes,if anything I think doing the highlights makes more sense. 

3 hours ago, TheMaster said:

Ohh I love this idea,  it makes me really excited to see what you do. 

And I say don't worry about not writing full episodes,if anything I think doing the highlights makes more sense. 

I was sitting there the other day like hmmm.... wouldn’t it be cool if I rewrote the episodes so it fits what we really want? I mean why not ,right?😂 I’m glad your enjoying and thank you so much for the feedback!

Yay!!! I just have to pop in and tell you that I am very, very excited about this. And I love the idea. Like seriously, I love it. Thank you for sharing this! I live off of this kind of stuff. :) 

50 minutes ago, jensdw said:

Yay!!! I just have to pop in and tell you that I am very, very excited about this. And I love the idea. Like seriously, I love it. Thank you for sharing this! I live off of this kind of stuff. :) 

I’m so glad your loving this! I promise that I’ll get on with the next one right away!

I like this idea a LOT and I am totally cool with just the highlights. I have to admit, I skimmed when the focus was off Sick Sam ;) but still HIGHLY enjoyed and excited for more. 13 seasons is a huge project to take on (I've only reached S8 myself) but I'm glad you're doing it. You inserted the illness and general concern so seamlessly and just the right amount. It would be easy to go overboard with it but it was just right. My only very tiny issue was formatting but I'm on my phone so that could be on me. 

Wow, that was much more thorough than I was expecting. Impressive, but I agree with the rest that highlights and/or focus on the brothers (who I'm assuming will be the sneezers) works fine. I'm guessing most who read this thread have seen the show and can fill in the blanks, a little episode recap would maybe be good in the beginning though.

7 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

I like this idea a LOT and I am totally cool with just the highlights. I have to admit, I skimmed when the focus was off Sick Sam ;) but still HIGHLY enjoyed and excited for more. 13 seasons is a huge project to take on (I've only reached S8 myself) but I'm glad you're doing it. You inserted the illness and general concern so seamlessly and just the right amount. It would be easy to go overboard with it but it was just right. My only very tiny issue was formatting but I'm on my phone so that could be on me. 

I’m glad you enjoyed! I kinda just added the extra part not involving the boys to make it seem like an episode so say, but I also wanted to make the reasoning behind their trip known in case people forgot?? I don’t know if that makes sense.... I’ll use the same format again for the next one, and if it’s not working for you just let me know. Personally I find it easier to read that way, but I’m not here to speak for anyone else so just let me know:)

6 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Wow, that was much more thorough than I was expecting. Impressive, but I agree with the rest that highlights and/or focus on the brothers (who I'm assuming will be the sneezers) works fine. I'm guessing most who read this thread have seen the show and can fill in the blanks, a little episode recap would maybe be good in the beginning though.

Yes, I think I’ll be sticking to just the highlights😂  I already started the next one, and I gave a recap of the last one so it flows into the next, but being the first episode and all I kinda just did the part where Mary died😂 I’m glad your enjoying this❤️

5 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

but I also wanted to make the reasoning behind their trip known in case people forgot??

Oh, ok, that makes perfect sense now that you say it! I will most certainly will forget as this moves forward. Often a fanfic will say "this is between X and X" and I'm like ??? Lol worse, they use the initials and I'm just totally lost. 

Yay in starting the next one!! I am really looking forward to it

20 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

Oh, ok, that makes perfect sense now that you say it! I will most certainly will forget as this moves forward. Often a fanfic will say "this is between X and X" and I'm like ??? Lol worse, they use the initials and I'm just totally lost. 

Yay in starting the next one!! I am really looking forward to it

I hope his is making sense so far😂

11 hours ago, sneezelover3 said:

Yes I love it more soon please! 

I will get you guys hooked up with another one in a little bit💗

Thank you so much for the positivity on the first one! Without further ado here’s the next one!❤️

———————————————————————————————————————————————

S01 EP2 “Wendigo”

Characters: Sam, Dean

plot: Following up their father’s coordinates, Sam and Dean end up at Blackwater Ridge where a group of campers are missing. 

Then

“I swore I was done hunting, for good.”

”I can’t do this alone.” 

In Sam’s bedroom, Jess speaks to Sam.

”And now your just taking off in the middle of the night to spend the weekend with them?”

”Hey. Everything’s gonna be okay. I promise.”

Outside the Impala drives down a two-lane road.

”You think Mom would’ve wanted this for us?”

In the motel room Sam looks at the picture of his father standing next to the other three Winchesters.

”Dean, we were raised like warriors.”

”You have a responsibility.”

”Even if we do find the thing that killed her, Mom’s gone. And she isn’t coming back.”

Dean grabs Sam by the collar and pushes him up against the railing of the bridge. “Don’t you talk about her like that.”

It was late at night and Sam sat at the edge of his bed in some dingy motel room.

”Hey Dean? What I said earlier, I’m sorry.”

”No chick-flick moments.”

And with that he shuts off the light.

Now

Crickets chirp their sweet song that echoes through the campsite. Two young men, Brad and Gary, are playing head-to-head video games.

”Dude, Your cheating,” Brad said sounding irritated.

”No, you just suck,” Gary replied.

A growling noise rumbles in the distance. A young man named Tom sits in his tent and records a video message on his phone.

”Hey, Haley, day six, we’re still out near Blackwater Ridge.” Something dark flicks behind the tent wall behind Tom, too fast to be indentifiable as more than ‘something dark.’ 

“We’re fine, keeping safe, so don’t worry, okay? Talk to you tomorrow,” Tom says, ending the recording. He sends the message and relaxes back into his sleeping bag.

Back in Brad and Gary’s tent, Brad has given up on the game and tosses it aside. Gary remains in his position, eyes glued to the screen.

Brad reaches out to unzip the tent. “Hey, where ‘ya going? My moment of victory,” Gary says.

”Nature calls,” Brad says, hurriedly zipping the tent back up, now on the opposite side.

The fire crackles and something snaps a stick. Brad looks forward to see the trees rustling. Then something growls in a low rumble.

Inside Tom’s tent, Tom, who was reading Joseph Campbell’s The Hero With A Thousand Faces, hears Brad scream. Inside Gary’s tent, Gary hears the same and rolls over.

”Brad?” Gary asks.

”Gary what’s goin’ on?” Tom asks.

Gary opens the tent and sticks his head out to look around. He sees nothing. Then the same low growl rumbles, causing him to look up. Gary is pulled from the tent, screaming.

Tom turns on his lantern, glancing around frantically. Shadows dance across the side of Tom’s tent, each movement closer to the tent’s entrance. Silence falls for a split second. 

Something suddenly slashes open Tom’s tent. Tom let’s out a piercing scream, the third one that night.

Impala

Sam bolts up his his seat, panting heavily. He blinks and rubs his eyes.

”You okay?” Dean asks. 

Sam glances over to look at Dean. His brother looked tired and fatigued, dark circles rimming his eyes, and his red nose contrasting with his pale skin, minus the pink hue on his cheeks. No doubt a fever.

”I’m fine. The question is, are you okay?”

Dean nods. “You have another nightmare?” Dean asks, no doubt an effort to change the subject.

Sam knew it was pointless asking his brother about his health. Any mention of a weakness to the older Winchester brought an overall denial from the man.

”You wanna drive for a while?” Did Dean just ask him if he wants to drive? He must really be feeling bad.

“Dean, your whole life you never once asked me that.”

”Hurry up and get over here before I change my mind,” Dean replied tiredly.

”You know, maybe we shouldn’t have left Stanford so soon.” Sam said now in the driver’s seat, turned to look at his brother. “Dean?”

The older Winchester sat with his eyes closed and mouth hanging open, inhaling slowly.

”h-hold on-huh-Sammy-huh’itschoo! h’etchoo!”

“Bless you.” Dean nodded once in thanks.

”Sam, we dug around there for a week. We came up with nothing. If you wanna find the thing that killed Jessica—“

”We gotta find Dad first,” Sam started.

”Sam, Dad disappearing, and this thing showing up after twenty years....it’s no coincidence.”

”Dad will have answers. He’ll know what to do.” Dean finished.

”It’s weird, man.” Sam said, “These coordinates he left us. This Blackwater Ridge.”

huh’itschoo! What about it?” Dean asks with a sniffle.

”There’s nothing there. It’s just woods. Why would he send us to the middle of nowhere?”

They drive past the National Forest sign that says, “Welcome to LOST CREEK COLORADO National Forest.”

The boys pull up to the Ranger Station, Sam observing the map and Dean just looking around at the various decorations.

”Wow, check oud the size of that bear,” Dean said, pointing to a photo of a man standing behind a large bear.

”Dude, blow your nose or something. I can’t understand you,” Sam said, laughing.

Suddenly a voice comes from behind the boys, causing them to whip around startled.

”You boys aren’t planning on going out near Blackwater Ridge by any chance?”

”Oh, uh no, sir, we’re environmental study majors from UC Boulder, just working on a paper,” Sam said suddenly, Dean just going with it.

”Recycle, man,” Dean adds with a smile.

”That’s bull,” the park ranger says, eyeing them suspiciously.

Sam’s eyes flick nervously to Dean, who remains still with a tell-tale expression growing on his face.

h’itschoo! huh’etschoo! Dean turns away violently to catch the sneezes in his arm. “Sorry ‘bout that,” he says, a pink hue growing on his cheeks.

Sam couldn’t tell if it were from embarrassment or from a fever.

The park ranger gave Dean a disapproving look, making sure he stepped a foot away from Dean.

”So who are you then? Are you friends with that Haley girl?” The ranger asks.

Dean takes a moment to consider this before responding with a “ Yes. Yes, we are, Ranger—“ Dean takes a peek at the Ranger’s nametag, “Wilkinson,” he finishes.

”Well I will tell you exactly what I told her. Her brother filled out a backcountry permit saying he wouldn’t be back from Blackwater until the twenty-fourth, so it’s not exactly a missing persons case now, is it?” The Ranger asked, glaring at Dean.

Dean shakes his head, pausing to cough in his fist lightly. Sam shoots him a worried look while the ranger eyes him up and down looking disgusted.

”Well, you tell that girl to quit worrying, I’m sure her brother’s just fine.”

”We will. Well that Haley girl’s quite the pistol, huh?” Dean says.

”That’s putting it mildly,” the ranger said in a tone Dean didn’t wish to explore.

”Actually you know what would help is if I could show her a copy of that backcountry permit. You know, so she could see her brother’s return date,” Dean tried.

The Ranger eyes Dean, and Dean just raises his eyebrows.

Twenty minutes later the boys leave the Ranger Station with a copy of the permit. 

“What, are you cruising for a hookup or something?” Sam asks.

”What do you mean?” Dean responds.

”The coordinates point to Blackwater Ridge, so what are we waiting for? Let’s just go find Dad. I mean, why even talk to this girl?” Sam says.

”I don’t know, maybe we should know what we’re walking into before we actually walk into it-huh’itschoo!

”Bless, what do you mean, Dean?” Sam asks.

”Since when are you all shoot first ask questions later, anyway?” Dean asks.

”Since now,” Sam responds, handing Dean a tissue from his pocket. He had a feeling they would come in handy sooner or later. 

“Really?” Dean asks, getting into the car.

Collins House

“Look, dude, maybe I should just handle this. Your not looking too hot,” Sam says from inside the Impala.

”Sammy you haven’t been on a case like this in years. Trust me, I know what to do,” Dean says getting out of the car.

”I’m not saying you don’t know how, I’m saying it’s probably not a good idea.”

”Sam I’ll be fine! And since when are any of our ideas ‘good’?” Dean asks, adding air quotes as an effort to emphasize his point.

Sam just rolls his eyes at his brother’s dramatics.

Dean and Sam approach the Collin’s house. Well Sam does at least, Dean lags behind catching the volley of sneezes that explode from him into his fist. huh’itschoo! h’etschoo! huh’eshoo! h’tschoo!

Bless you,” Sam says sympathetically, mentally cursing himself for not forcing Dean to sit in the car.

The door swings open to reveal Haley Collins, a look of worry glazed over her features.

“You must be Haley Collins. I’m Dean, this is Sam, we’re, ah, we’re rangers with the Park Service. Ranger Wilkinson sent us over. He wanted us to ask a few questions about your brother Tommy,” Dean said, hoping his cover was convincing enough.

Haily hesitates before asking, “Let me see some ID.”

Dean pulls out a fake ID with the name ‘Samuel Cole’ and holds it against the screen for her to see. Dean gives her a smile.

“Come in,” she replies, opening the door for the boys.

”Thanks,” Dean replies coolly, shrugging at Sam when Haley isn’t looking. 

Haley leads the boys into the kitchen where her fiancé sits typing away at his computer.

Dean looks to Sam and mouths, “damnit she’s taken!” Sam just rolled his eyes.

”So, uh, why did the ranger send you here?” Haley asks coming over.

”We just came to say that Tommy might not be missing. His scheduled return date isn’t for a few days you know,” Sam started.

”Tom sent me videos, texts, pictures, all of that stuff everyday and then suddenly he just stopped. Something must of happened,” She said, coming to sit down across from the boys.

”Maybe there’s just no internet where he is,” Dean said, secretly proud of his answer.

”Tommy used his data and he told me ahead of time that there was service in all parts of Blackwater Ridge, you know in case of an emergency or something,” Haley said.

”Maybe he’s just having fun and forgot to check in,” Dean decided.

”He wouldn’t do that.” This time Haley’s fiancé spoke up, and Dean shot him a glare.

”He’s not that type of person,” Haley said, agreeing with the statement.

”Can I see the pictures he sent you?” Sam asks. 

On the laptop Haley pulls up a few pictures. 

Then she clicks to the video he sent.

“Hey Haley, day six, we’re out near Blackwater Ridge. We’re fine, keeping safe, so don’t worry, okay? Talk to you tomorrow.” Sam eyes the shadows that flick across the back of the tent.

”Well, we’ll find your brother. We’re heading out to Blackwater Ridge first thing-huh’itschoo!” Dean said, caught off guard with another sneeze.

”Bless you,” Haley said, shutting off the computer. 

“Well maybe I’ll see you there. Look, I can’t sit around here anymore. So I hired a guy. I’m heading out in the morning, and I’m gonna find Tommy myself,” Haley said.

”I think I know how you feel,” Dean said.

”Hey, could you forward these pictures and the video to me?” Sam asked.

”Sure.”

Impala

“So whatta ‘ya think is killing off these campers?” Dean asks aloud.

”Well I was thinking....remember that one case we did in the woods with Dad? That creature...it was killing off people who stayed in the woods, kids, teens, adults...this sounds similar, don’t you think?” Sam asks.

”Oh you mean a....a....”

”A Wendigo,” Sam finishes.

”So how do we gank that bitch?” Dean asks.

”Look Dean, I really think you should sit this one out,” Sam said.

huh’itschoo! Why would I do that?” Dean asks.

”Dean, your running a fever and you haven’t made it five minutes without sneezing.”

”It was that house! I mean would it kill her fiancé to dust every once in a while?” Dean asks, sounding aggravated.

Sam laughed. “Yeah, look Dean. Mr. Macho man can sit on the sideline for one day. How about you do some, uh, research?” Sam asks with a smirk.

”I tolerate a lot of things, but don’t you dare go bringing the “R” word into things,” Dean started.

”Would it kill you to read a book once in a while?” Sam asks, exasperated.

Dean mumbled something along the lines of being a waste of time.

huh’itschoo! h’etschoo! huh’eshoo!

While Dean tended to his nose, Sam snatched the keys to the Impala.

”Looks like you’ll be taking the backseat on this one,” Sam said, not sounding the least bit sorry. 

“You can’t take the keys to my car!” Dean said.

”Just did,” Sam said, dangling the keys in front of Dean like a person would taunt a dog with a treat.

”You don’t play fair.” Dean grumbled.

”We’re the Winchesters. We never play fair.”

Hope it was ok😊 If you ever have a specific preference for the specific sneezer in an episode please let me know and I’ll be happy to comply.❤️

Super cute!! I loved this part and was very excited for Deeeeaaann.

2 hours ago, castiel_angel said:

If you ever have a specific preference for the specific sneezer in an episode please let me know and I’ll be happy to comply.❤️

Honestly anything with Dean sneezing in it would be the best in my opinion, but I also do like sneezy Sammy (not that this information helps you at all...)

Thanks for updating so quick. This was great!!!

Edited by jensdw
13 minutes ago, jensdw said:

Super cute!! I loved this part and was very excited for Deeeeaaann.

Honestly anything with Dean sneezing in it would be the best in my opinion, but I also do like sneezy Sammy (not that this information helps you at all...)

Thanks for updating so quick. This was great!!!

Thank you for the feedback! I will certainly consider Dean being the next victim if that’s what you’d like to see😏😂

My preference is Sam, but sometimes Dean is just a better choice. I'm good with the switching or sometimes a cold that linger to the next episode...

Apparently, I refuse to be helpful. However, still highly enjoying this. Besides, you have 13 Seasons to play around :)

2 hours ago, ReidSeeker said:

My preference is Sam, but sometimes Dean is just a better choice. I'm good with the switching or sometimes a cold that linger to the next episode...

Apparently, I refuse to be helpful. However, still highly enjoying this. Besides, you have 13 Seasons to play around :)

I was thinking about alternating it, but now I’m kind of leaning towards leaving it up to you guys. I mostly just read a recap of the episode to get an idea of what I’m actually doing and then I decide who would best fit as the sneezer in that plot. I’m glad Your still enjoying❤️

1 hour ago, sneezelover3 said:

Love it! 

I’m so happy your enjoying! More to come soon💗 Between here and Wattpad I’ve managed to get myself into a lot of writing so you can (hopefully) expect more frequent updates.😂

Oh my gosh I love this idea so much! I’ve been out of town, but I managed to catch up and this is amazing! I love all the detail that you put into all of this and I can’t wait for the next one!

11 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Oh my gosh I love this idea so much! I’ve been out of town, but I managed to catch up and this is amazing! I love all the detail that you put into all of this and I can’t wait for the next one!

Yay! I’m so glad your enjoying! More to come really soon!

S01 EP3 “Dead in the Water”

Characters: Dean, Sam

Plot: Dean and Sam decide to investigate the drowning of eight-year-old Sophie Carlton, as she is the third drowning victim in the last year who hasn’t been recovered from Lake Manitoc.

Lake Manitoc, Wisconsin 

Will Carlton sits at the kitchen counter eating cereal, while his father is at the table flicking through the daily newspaper.

Sophie enters the room and comes over to give her father a big hug. “Morning, Daddy,” she says.

”Morning, sweetheart,” he says, looking up at his daughter with a warm smile.

Sophie walks over to the fridge to retrieve something. “All these workouts, Soph,I don’t know. Guys don’t like buff girls,” Will says.

”Yeah, well, girls don’t like guys who still live at home,” she replied.

Will rolls his eyes as he drains the milk from his bowl and slides off the counter.

”Ha ha ha,” he says, unamused, as Sophie shoots him a glare. 

Sophie turns to the door to leave, Will short behind. 

“Be careful!” He shouts.

”I will,” Sophie answers, shutting the door.

Sophie now stands on the dock, watching the still water carry dead leaves lazily down the lake.

Will watches from a distance as his sister dives in. She comes up for air, and looks at her brother and gives him a little wave.

He returns her with a thumbs up. She goes back under and starts swimming again, and looks around. No one is there.

Someone approaches her from underwater and pulls her under, her screams muffled from the murky water of the lake. Bubbles. Then nothing.

Restaurant

There is a mostly empty plate in front of Dean, who at the moment is circling obituaries in a newspaper. 

Dean circles an obituary that reads: 

Carlton, Sophie- The Carlton family is sad to announce the death of their beloved daughter in a tragic swimming accident. Sophie Carlton, 18, was having her [...] Lake Monitoc, WI, an [...] suddenly [...]

Dean only have skims it when an attractive waitress, whose name tag read Wendy, approaches.

”Can I get you anything else?” She asks. Dean looks up and grins around the pen he’s been chewing on. 

Sam comes over and sits down with his brother. “Just the check please,” Sam says, eyeing Dean. 

“Sure thing!” She replies, walking off. 

“You know Sam, we are allowed to have fun once in a while,” Dean says.

Dean gestures to Wendy who’s currently walking away. “She’s wearing short shorts. That’s fun.”

Sam looks at him unamused, and Dean hands him the newspaper.

”Here, take a look at this, I think I got one. Lake Manitoc, Wisconsin. Last week Sophie Carlton, eighteen, walks into the lake, doesn’t walk out. Authorities dragged the water; nothing. Sophie Carlton is the third Lake Monitoc drowning this year. None of the other bodies were found either. They had a funeral two days ago,” Dean says.

”A funeral?—huh’itschieww!”

Bless you. Yeah, it’s weird, they buried an empty coffin. For, uh, closure or whatever.”

”Closure? What closure? People don’t just disappear, Dean. Other people just stop—huh—stop looking for them—huh’etschieww! huh’itschieww!

“Something you wanna say to me?” Dean asks, handing him a diner napkin.

”The trail for Dad. It’s getting colder everyday,” Sam says.

”Exactly. So what are we supposed to do?”

”I don’t know. Something. Anything.

”You know what? I’m sick of this attitude. You don’t think I wanna find Dad as much as you do?” Dean questions.

”Yeah, I know you do, it’s just—“

”I’m the one that’s been with him every single day for the past two years, while you’ve been off to college going to pep rallies. We will find Dad, but until then, we’re gonna kill everything bad between here and there. Okay?” Dean says, patience thinning.

Sam replies with that familiar pre-sneeze expression, that Dean just rolls his eyes to.

huh’itschieww! h’tschieww! hih’itschieww!

Wendy comes by with the check, distracting Dean. “Bless you,” she tells Sam sympathetically. 

Sam sniffs before turning to Dean, who was eyeing up their waitress as she walked away.

”All right, Lake Monitoc. Hey!”

Dean turns his attention to Sam. “Huh?”

”How far?” Sam asks.

Lake Monitoc

“Round and Round” by Ratt blares on the radio as the Impala drives by a sign that says “Welcome to Lake Monitoc WI.”

The Impala pulls up in front of the Carlton house, Dean the first one out.

Sam remained in his seat, inhaling sharply. huh’it’schieww! huh’etschieww! 

Bless ‘ya,” Dean says, as they walk up to the front door. Dean knocks twice to be greeted by Will Carlton.

”Will Carlton?” Dean asks.

”Yeah, that’s right.”

”I’m Agent Ford. This is Agent Hamill,” he says gesturing towards Sam, “We’re with the US Wildlife Service.” Dean holds up an ID.

Will brings the boys around to see his father, who is sitting on a bench on the dock.

”She was about a hundred yards out,” Will says. “That’s where she got dragged down.”

”And you’re sure she didn’t just drown?” Dean asks.

”Yeah. She was a varsity swimmer. She practically grew up in that lake. She was as safe in there as in her own bathtub.”

”No splashing? No signs of distress?” Sam asks, now joining in on the questioning.

”No, that’s what I’m telling you,” Will says.

”Did you notice any shadows in the water? Maybe a dark shape breach the s-surface—huh’it’scheww!” 

No. Again, she was really far out there.”

Dean looks over to Sam, who currently was dealing with issues of his own. He let out a few coughs.

”We’ll let you know as soon as we do,” Dean said, heading back to the car.

”What about your father?” Sam asks. Dean turns back to Will, hoping that he doesn’t want to talk. His brother wasn’t exactly in any condition to deal with any case.

”Look, if you don’t mind, I mean... he didn’t see anything and he’s kind of been through a lot.”

”We understand,” Dean said with the best sympathetic smile he could muster and hurried back to the car.

huh’itschieww! huh’etschieww! h’tscheww!

“Bless,” Dean said.

”So why didn’t you tell me before that you were sick?” Dean asks, as he turns the radio down.

”We need to focus on the case and finding Dad and—“

”Those things can wait Sammy. We need all hands on deck here, and if your not feeling well than you need to tell me.”

“huh’itschieww! People are dying out there, Dean. We can’t just sit back.”

”We can if it means Your at risk of falling over.”

”Dean I’m perfectly fine!

”Fine my ass! Now your going to sit in this car and wait while I go talk to the police, you hear?”

”Man Dean, a couple of years later and your still a control freak.”

Dean just shuts the car door and walks off leaving Sam by himself in the impala with nothing but the heat blasting and Black Sabbath blasting just as hard.

As much as he didn’t want to admit it, he needed Dean just as much as Dean needed him.

——————————————————————————————————————————————— I’m sorry for the delayed update 😬 I’ll try my best to be much more consistent. Hope you enjoyed!💗

I can’t even express how much I love this idea and what you’ve taken on. I’m not sure that I could do it myself, but you’re doing amazing. Your writing has really progressed and whenever I see that there is a new part in this it makes my day! Take as long as you need between updates. I anxiously wait and I love whatever you’ll write. Great job!

2 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

I can’t even express how much I love this idea and what you’ve taken on. I’m not sure that I could do it myself, but you’re doing amazing. Your writing has really progressed and whenever I see that there is a new part in this it makes my day! Take as long as you need between updates. I anxiously wait and I love whatever you’ll write. Great job!

I’m honestly speechless! You don’t know how much I appreciate the support you along with others give me. I will definitely try to update more frequently, but who knows when something will come up😂  Thank you again!💗

10 minutes ago, castiel_angel said:

I’m honestly speechless! You don’t know how much I appreciate the support you along with others give me. I will definitely try to update more frequently, but who knows when something will come up😂  Thank you again!💗

Awe no problem! I look forward to an update whenever you can, but I more than understand when things come up. I know that life gets busy and things can change in a second. Whenever you update I will be more than excited! Keep up the amazing work! :D

4 hours ago, Wolfwings22 said:

Awe no problem! I look forward to an update whenever you can, but I more than understand when things come up. I know that life gets busy and things can change in a second. Whenever you update I will be more than excited! Keep up the amazing work! :D

Thank you so much! I’ll be starting the next one shortly!

Mmmmm yaaay Sam!

:) very much enjoying and can't wait for more. I really like what you're doing here. I like each episode being separated so that it isn't odd for one to be sick right after getting over being sick. They way you insert it is just perfect. Almost like it was simply cut and you're adding back in