• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Esstrosa

• anon321

• poiub

• Coolio

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

H*yd@ani *=e @=a mentioned having allergies in her last few streams. I used to be able to search the chats but I can’t remember how :( 

1 hour ago, SneezeDood said:

H*yd@ani *=e @=a mentioned having allergies in her last few streams. I used to be able to search the chats but I can’t remember how :( 

I use this but you can only search one stream at a time https://www.twitchchatdownloader.com

24 minutes ago, Coolio said:

I use this but you can only search one stream at a time https://www.twitchchatdownloader.com

This is what I was looking for! But it keeps saying match requested format when I copy and paste the link 

5 minutes ago, SneezeDood said:

This is what I was looking for! But it keeps saying match requested format when I copy and paste the link 

Nvm I figured it out. Thanks!

Has anyone checked *zul*r*d*  *=a for any new stuff?

10 hours ago, way2faded said:

Has anyone checked *zul*r*d*  *=a for any new stuff?

I checked, sorry, there is nothing new from her

In a few days I will create archieve of vids Ive found. What is better for you - Mega or Google Disk?

Either one should work.  The benefit of Google Drive is that it uses the same streaming player as youtube, so it is a familiar interface that works well.  On the other hand, streaming from MEGA leaves much to be desired so I usually download the clips and watch them locally instead.  Also Google Drive automatically makes reduced resolution versions of any video you upload with good compression that doesn't lose too much quality, similar to youtube.  I often take advantage of that to grab a smaller filesize version since my disk space is pretty limited these days.  It saves my the trouble of compressing and shrinking the video myself.