Sneeze Fetish Forum

Pink Flowers [Uta Pri Fanfic: Natsuki Shinomiya]

Usagi

Short story about Natsuki Shinomiya from Uta Pri being ditzy and making himself sneeze on accident.  He's my favorite and I'm sad no one knows him since he sneezes in canon as well. Twice actually! So I wrote a fic about him enjoy! I may do more for him soon! 

Natsuki had finished doing his recordings before anyone else. He was fine with that, he was pretty content by himself. He whistled a bit, trying to get a bird he heard to respond with. When it came to nature he was a natural Snow White. That was when something cute and pink caught his eye. 

It was some flowers. They were smaller sized ones with a yellow center but pretty tall. A type he had never seen before, but they were so adorable looking. The scent was powerful enough that he could kind of smell it from where he was standing. 

“Wow these flowers are really cute.” he commented to himself out loud leaning over a little. He took a deep breath inward through his nose. His nostrils flared out a little as he took in the scent of the pink flowers, giving them a big sniff. “Mmmmm…” he smiled a little. “These are good, I should get some flowers like these for Haruka.” 

Natsuki wasn’t allergic to flowers or anything. However his nose was a bit more sensitive then his friends. Even his own hair rubbing against his nose had tickled it enough to get a sneeze big enough to knock his glasses right off his face. He also grew up in the country so pollen wasn’t too tickly to him! 

He had taken a pretty big wiff of those pink flowers though…

It took a moment but Natsuki suddenly felt a tickle in the back of his nose. “Huh?” His nose twitched. “Ohhh my nose is…k-kind of itchy…I-I think I’m gonna…gonnahhhh” His eyes half closed as the tickle got bigger and covered more area. He had stood up more fully as the tickle took over. “Ahhhh…” his body froze a little. His nose twitched with more intensity and his nostrils flared out just a bit more.

“Ahhhh….haaahhhhh…HaAH!” 

Natsuki tossed his head back but grabbed his glasses. Ditzy as he was he thought of that ahead of time. His nose was so tickly, this was going to be pretty big even he felt that much. 

“HAAAAAaaaASHOOOOO!” 

His glasses bounced a bit as he shot forward, bending a little at the waist. He sprayed a bit unable to help it, but thankfully the one sneeze had been enough to get rid of the itch. He straightened up sighing and rubbing his nose. “Ugh…gonna sneeze..” He finished what he was trying to say. He looked at the flowers and smiled a little. “You’re still really pretty though! Haruka will like you a lot, but I think you make me a little sneezy. I’ll have to be more careful if I sniff you again!” 

With that Natsuki walked back to the building hoping to find a way to dig them up dirt and all so she could have the flowers without them dying! He couldn’t wait for her to see the flowers! They were cute and pretty just like her! 

Ah~ cute!!  It's been a while since I've seen a new Utapri fic <3  Also what do you mean twice in canon?  I only know the one from steam (which is fucking A+ I must say)

10 hours ago, Akahana said:

Ah~ cute!!  It's been a while since I've seen a new Utapri fic <3  Also what do you mean twice in canon?  I only know the one from steam (which is fucking A+ I must say)

Well I mean I'm not sure if it counts, but in the first opening he does as well when he appears. So I came up with the headcanon his nose is a bit sensitive since he seems like a kind of sneezy person. Also oh god, you know him as well that makes me happy! 

*GASP!* Oh. My. God!

I swear I squeaked so loud when I saw this that even my own voice sounded really weird xD I mean, Natsuki was my favorite boy in UtaPrince! And ever since he sneezed thanks to his hair tickling his nose, I fell in love (Ok, maybe not, but I really like him! :heart:)

Also, his song "Sirius he No Chikai" is just so beautiful and his voice is stunning, I'm smiling like an idiot looking at the screen right now.

Also also, this part killed me:

12 hours ago, TsundereKushami said:

You’re still really pretty though! Haruka will like you a lot, but I think you make me a little sneezy. I’ll have to be more careful if I sniff you again!”

You did a great job! This made my day even better :laugh:

Oh my gosh I NEVER expected to see an Utapri fic on here! Natsuki is so cute oh my gosh this is really nice!

Cecil is my fave but Natsuki's sneezes are A Good Time 👌👌👌

On 5/21/2018 at 7:20 PM, EvaBloom said:

*GASP!* Oh. My. God!

I swear I squeaked so loud when I saw this that even my own voice sounded really weird xD I mean, Natsuki was my favorite boy in UtaPrince! And ever since he sneezed thanks to his hair tickling his nose, I fell in love (Ok, maybe not, but I really like him! :heart:)

Also, his song "Sirius he No Chikai" is just so beautiful and his voice is stunning, I'm smiling like an idiot looking at the screen right now.

Also also, this part killed me:

You did a great job! This made my day even better :laugh:

Thank you! I feel the same way about Natsuki he's my favorite as well and that song is amazing! 

On 5/21/2018 at 9:23 PM, Dai said:

Oh my gosh I NEVER expected to see an Utapri fic on here! Natsuki is so cute oh my gosh this is really nice!

Cecil is my fave but Natsuki's sneezes are A Good Time 👌👌👌

Cecil isn't a bad choice! I hope to write more with Natsuki soon, maybe even more Uta Pri if you have a request. I don't mind trying to write Cecil for you! 

I can't edit these posts, so I want to say also that Natsuki is 18+ in this fic, as it takes place after season 1! I figured some of you may know already, but just wanted to make sure! 

• 1 month later...