Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

On 9/7/2019 at 1:19 AM, Zumil4702 said:

So,this is an Australian TV show (called Blue Heelers) in which a character (I can't remember his name) has a cold/the flu so he sneezes throughout the whole episode. 

https://youtu.be/O3dyPQgoZ58

Great find!!! Thank you! 

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what triggered this, but I got this sudden deep tickle in my nose. I could feel my sinuses closing up as I sneezed and now I can't breathe through my nose. 

On 9/23/2019 at 8:33 PM, matilda3948 said:

I don't know what triggered this, but I got this sudden deep tickle in my nose. I could feel my sinuses closing up as I sneezed and now I can't breathe through my nose. 

Wonderful desperation.  Is that the start of a lovely cold, Matilda?   Keep us updated and happy sdeezig

• 2 weeks later...
DozeCode4465

thought I'd share this lovely little reminder that the summer is over, the fall is upon us and my nose has taken on a telltale red and absolutely NO air can pass thru my nostrils. SNIFF! CHOO! HONK! (M)

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Pleasesneez3 said:

zw2UWrYrLAI

made a video because may as well?

Wow!  This was hot.  Hope to see more from you.  🙂

I’m back! (I think) 

Ive had a cold for a few days, not overly sneezy... until this morning when I woke up. 

8 hours ago, LastHope said:

I’m back! (I think) 

Ive had a cold for a few days, not overly sneezy... until this morning when I woke up. 

Nice to see another one from you, I love your videos. I hope you'll get better soon!

• 1 month later...

worked outside all day with a terrible head cold  in 34 degrees.  Sneezed time and time again and blew my nose raw.  By the end of the day, had a fever and a brewing flu bug that kicked my ass for a week. 

4 hours ago, DozeCode4465 said:

worked outside all day with a terrible head cold  in 34 degrees.  Sneezed time and time again and blew my nose raw.  By the end of the day, had a fever and a brewing flu bug that kicked my ass for a week. 

Thanks for sharing!  I'd say feel better, but I think your misery might be a little more fun ;)

8 hours ago, theangelicdaemon said:

Thanks for sharing!  I'd say feel better, but I think your misery might be a little more fun ;)

Aww thanks.  Cold is on the mend but the flu was a killer.  Now I’m just sneezing and blowing out the mess.  

Alright, I’m not gonna lie, I’m pretty nervous about posting this. My first face video. 😅 But, since the Forum came back, and I’ve been lurking for years, i wanted to start participating. I hope you guys like it.

https://youtu.be/7ezkpCvcuOM

On 12/5/2019 at 12:09 AM, SneezeManDE said:

Alright, I’m not gonna lie, I’m pretty nervous about posting this. My first face video. 😅 But, since the Forum came back, and I’ve been lurking for years, i wanted to start participating. I hope you guys like it.

https://youtu.be/7ezkpCvcuOM

Hi, I would like wo watch it, but it shows me: "The video is private". 😞  BTW: Nice to find another one from Germany here.

Rough allergy to me bro’s dog.  Just couldn’t clear my nose and the sneezing was painful along with a super snotty blow toward the end.   (M).