• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just recently came across a channel on youtube called "Hitch Queen" and her videos are absolutely to die for. She posted a new video today, but one of the best imo is this one, so I thought I'd share: 

On 4/15/2019 at 5:17 PM, Reader said:

You should’ve felt like a freakin genius! This was so creative and fan-yourself-sexy! It’s one of the best scenarios I’ve heard! This is a goldmine and I just had to come on here and show some appreciation for this marvelous contribution. Thank you!!! 

She's right! I swear I have never known such pleasure.  This was AMAZING. You're a creative genius for sure! I LOVE the stifles and the half/failed stifles the most for sure. Especially in this scenario. You're the freakin' best!!!! BLESS YOU and thank you thank you! ❤️

23 hours ago, elements said:

She's right! I swear I have never known such pleasure.  This was AMAZING. You're a creative genius for sure! I LOVE the stifles and the half/failed stifles the most for sure. Especially in this scenario. You're the freakin' best!!!! BLESS YOU and thank you thank you! ❤️

Wow, I am really glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for the feedback!

On 4/26/2019 at 10:37 PM, Colds-and-Cuddles said:

I just recently came across a channel on youtube called "Hitch Queen" and her videos are absolutely to die for. She posted a new video today, but one of the best imo is this one, so I thought I'd share: 

Yeah, I subscribed to her, she does great work!

incredible sneezes from the Hitch Queen. Thank you for this.

Edited by haymaker

Not to derail the thread, but does MySpace still apply considering how the site's changed a lot since then? I tried clicking on some of the older videos from a decade ago and I'm left to assume a lot of them are long gone. It's all just celebrity gossip and news now, haha.

So after YouTube threatened to ban me from the internet :lol: I pulled all my videos down. My warnings have expired, so I'm going to try uploading a video with no reference to the word "sneeze" and see if I still get flagged. Fingers and toes crossed. 

This is a few clips from the tail end of allergy season last month. There's a bit of everything. 

19 hours ago, matilda3948 said:

So after YouTube threatened to ban me from the internet :lol: I pulled all my videos down. My warnings have expired, so I'm going to try uploading a video with no reference to the word "sneeze" and see if I still get flagged. Fingers and toes crossed. 

This is a few clips from the tail end of allergy season last month. There's a bit of everything. 

Bless.  You.  <3!!!

This lady made a sneezing comp to advertise her clips on manyvids. Nice sneezes, spray visible on the last one.

On 4/27/2019 at 6:37 AM, Colds-and-Cuddles said:

This girl has a sneeze to die for and she knows what to do with it. 

A couple of years back I think she might have had a youtube site, but I can't remember her moniker. Anyone else?

Edited by haymaker
On 5/5/2019 at 11:43 AM, Professor_s said:

Been a while...so decided to contribute again. (m)

Woah! Fantastic as ever Prof!

On 5/4/2019 at 12:58 PM, matilda3948 said:

Wowwww

I sincerely hope you survive the YouTube internet-banning 😍

On 5/13/2019 at 7:31 PM, zneeze said:

Got notified May 2 that I hit 500 subscribers, finally got around to recording again and saw I was back down to 499. :lol: Oh well. Tried something different to honor the occasion. Male.

You have a lovely voice dood, not to mention a great sneeze :) Thanks for sharing!

On 5/13/2019 at 5:31 PM, zneeze said:

Got notified May 2 that I hit 500 subscribers, finally got around to recording again and saw I was back down to 499. :lol: Oh well. Tried something different to honor the occasion. Male.

This is such a fun idea and you have a great voice! Thanks for sharing this with us :) Bless you! You struggled through valiantly!

• 2 weeks later...

A few months ago I took all my YT videos because they were about to shut my channel down for adult content. I have about 80 recordings spanning 7 years and today I thought I'd re-upload them since my warnings all expired. I put up the first 20 (without any sneeze related words in the titles) and I've already had been flagged but this time for spamming 🤦‍♀️. I feel like there's no winning :lol: Anyway, these are the earliest videos I ever made--starting in about 2012. Fingers crossed I'll be able to upload the remaining 60+ but obviously very slowly lest I alert the YT police of my horrible deeds. Maybe enjoy them while you can?

https://www.youtube.com/user/3948matilda/videos

3 hours ago, matilda3948 said:

A few months ago I took all my YT videos because they were about to shut my channel down for adult content. I have about 80 recordings spanning 7 years and today I thought I'd re-upload them since my warnings all expired. I put up the first 20 (without any sneeze related words in the titles) and I've already had been flagged but this time for spamming 🤦‍♀️. I feel like there's no winning :lol: Anyway, these are the earliest videos I ever made--starting in about 2012. Fingers crossed I'll be able to upload the remaining 60+ but obviously very slowly lest I alert the YT police of my horrible deeds. Maybe enjoy them while you can?

I'm not seeing any videos on your channel, are they already gone? :(

3 hours ago, matilda3948 said:

There's nothing visible. :(