Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

11 hours ago, SneezeManDE said:

My apologies! For whatever reason the audio didn’t work the first time around, so I reuploaded it here. 😛 

This was quite hot! Thanks for sharing! Hope you will feel better soon! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have a friend I talk to, who asked me to post a vid from YouTube. (Male). Likes women

Edited by Jukka70

Since I'm trying to be more active in the community, I decided to try making an audio. Sorry there are a few gaps without sneezes in it, they were being stubborn. I hope you enjoy it!

This time I tried to hold them back / stifle. It was pretty tough, I have really strong sneezes. Please excuse some of the weird sounding stifles, there was a lot of force behind some of them lol!

Nothing says managing hayfever like snorting pollen straight from a bunch of flowers. (M)

Predictable results.

My wife and I made our first video! Here she is getting induced by me 

32 minutes ago, VeganSneezeFetishist said:

My wife and I made our first video! Here she is getting induced by me 

Well done and thanks for sharing! Especially love the detail of the feather on her shirt ;) Tell her bless you :)

Tried my hand at doing a scenario this time. Honestly I felt pretty ridiculous recording it. It's not the type of thing that comes naturally to me, but I hope a few of you enjoy.

On 4/11/2019 at 11:59 PM, thatguy02015 said:

Honestly I felt pretty ridiculous recording it. It's not the type of thing that comes naturally to me, but I hope a few of you enjoy.

You should’ve felt like a freakin genius! This was so creative and fan-yourself-sexy! It’s one of the best scenarios I’ve heard! This is a goldmine and I just had to come on here and show some appreciation for this marvelous contribution. Thank you!!! 

2 hours ago, Reader said:

You should’ve felt like a freakin genius! This was so creative and fan-yourself-sexy! It’s one of the best scenarios I’ve heard! This is a goldmine and I just had to come on here and show some appreciation for this marvelous contribution. Thank you!!! 

Wow, that feels great to hear, I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Your comment definitely inspired me to keep working on them!

5 minutes ago, thatguy02015 said:

inspired me to keep working on them!

😭 Thanks so much for continuing! And if I could inspire some unstifled sneezes, that would be glorious as well. 😄 

1 hour ago, Reader said:

😭 Thanks so much for continuing! And if I could inspire some unstifled sneezes, that would be glorious as well. 😄 

You've inspired me enough to get any kind of sneeze you want haha. Did you mean completely unstifled like in my first wav or partially unstifled like in the scenario? I ask because I have pretty powerful sneezes when released fully and I know that doesn't do it for some.

12 hours ago, thatguy02015 said:

You've inspired me enough to get any kind of sneeze you want haha. Did you mean completely unstifled like in my first wav or partially unstifled like in the scenario? I ask because I have pretty powerful sneezes when released fully and I know that doesn't do it for some.

😍😍😍 I’m here on behalf of the scenario fan club committee to answer your questions. We (me, myself, and I) appreciate your fully released regular ones or failed stifles that can’t be held back. Also anything you’re comfortable with and doesn’t require too much effort or pain. We don’t want you burning out too early! 🤗

(I sound like such a greedy, crazy person 😂)

11 hours ago, thatguy02015 said:

Also, pls feel free to contact me through email if that is better

I don’t have a fake email yet (tbh, I still use aol) but when I do, I’ll send you an email. You can bounce ideas off me or something. Thanks!

5 hours ago, Reader said:

😍😍😍 I’m here on behalf of the scenario fan club committee to answer your questions. We (me, myself, and I) appreciate your fully released regular ones or failed stifles that can’t be held back. Also anything you’re comfortable with and doesn’t require too much effort or pain. We don’t want you burning out too early!

Sounds good to me, thanks for the request!

5 hours ago, Reader said:

I don’t have a fake email yet (tbh, I still use aol) but when I do, I’ll send you an email. You can bounce ideas off me or something. Thanks!

That's a great idea, I hope to hear from you!

On 4/11/2019 at 11:59 PM, thatguy02015 said:

Tried my hand at doing a scenario this time. Honestly I felt pretty ridiculous recording it. It's not the type of thing that comes naturally to me, but I hope a few of you enjoy.

I would like to second the above sentiments about this scenario ... not usually into scenarios, but damn! Your voice, those sneezes, that sniffling! I think I fell in love.

Found a cute one from a tutorial I was watching the other day :P

Sarthon here talks about how to get monkfish in the game and you can tell she's trying to fight back a sneeze around the point I shared here. Starts with a sniffle, some nose twitches, and..."achoo!" 😆