Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 1/11/2019 at 10:32 PM, Light said:

I stumbled across two cute female sneezes in this hilarious vid of news bloopers.

they are at about 0:25 and 1:12. 

I love the cute “oh no” reaction of the second one. 

Thanks for these. The girl at 0:25 is Niki-Dee Ray and these body-benders are her trademark. Here's another and there's at least one more to be found by anyone who cares to search for it

13 hours ago, zneeze said:

Here's my first wav in six months. I almost forgot how to make one. 

OH MY GOD THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I kept watching out for you and to see if you uploaded something new. So glad you did! Made my day! 

I've been fighting a cold for the last 2 or 3 days and thought: Why not try some chhinkni? When it really came on I had a very intense fit of sneezes. I need a nap now :lol:  :sleeping:

Hey everyone, I made a sneezing video for the first time (uncovered and pretty messy, just as a warning ;) )

On 1/14/2019 at 8:14 PM, Honkytonklagoon said:

Here's one from me (M)

On 1/16/2019 at 2:10 PM, zneeze said:

Here's my first wav in six months. I almost forgot how to make one. 

AHHH such helpless and desperate sneezes! Potent indeed! These were killer! Loved the force behind the sneezes! Thank you guys!! And can I just say you both sounded so warm and engaging as well! 

9 hours ago, medstudent said:

Hey everyone, I made a sneezing video for the first time (uncovered and pretty messy, just as a warning ;) )

Thanks for sharing.  It's always good to know how fellow SFFers sneeze - much appreciated.   Also interesting to hear how the sneezes got stronger as the fit developed.

On 1/22/2019 at 12:52 AM, matilda3948 said:

I've been fighting a cold for the last 2 or 3 days and thought: Why not try some chhinkni? When it really came on I had a very intense fit of sneezes. I need a nap now :lol:  :sleeping:

That was incredible! I think it hit the right spot in your nose!

1 female.  starts around 1:08.  Comedian milks this one for a looong time.   worth watching regardless of your preferences 

Multiple (m): https://www.instagram.com/p/BtWoAA-C_eN/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

5 hours ago, jamworthy said:

multiple 7 or 8 (f) starting around 0:38

😍 please do more closer to the camera and try and stifle :)

7 hours ago, jamworthy said:

multiple 7 or 8 (f) starting around 0:38

Nice find man.

This is an old one,  but I only discovered it recently so here it is for the ones that don't know of its existence. 3 women in 4 video panels are making themselves sneeze; Only 2 of them sneeze though, uncovered and strong (f)

I have long since lost access to the original youtube account I made to upload this one video, so I'm putting it back up under my current one. I might upload more. 

6 hours ago, Locke said:

I have long since lost access to the original youtube account I made to upload this one video, so I'm putting it back up under my current one. I might upload more. 

Bless you! I hope you do upload more. This has long been one of my faves!

On 2/8/2017 at 3:11 AM, sneezelover73 said:

Posted this recording of myself

And then this female cam vid that people seem to care a lot more about :P

Bless you, great sneezes!! :)

On 2/18/2019 at 7:57 PM, Locke said:

This is fantastic, please do upload more.

43 minutes ago, SneezeManDE said:

I am sick so instead of just lurking like I normally do, I made a recording. M

https://youtu.be/sxxv7HgghCk

My apologies! For whatever reason the audio didn’t work the first time around, so I reuploaded it here. 😛 

4 hours ago, SneezeManDE said:

My apologies! For whatever reason the audio didn’t work the first time around, so I reuploaded it here. 😛 

Bless you, this is amazing, sorry your sick, but what a video