• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/27/2018 at 4:16 PM, Superman said:

My August effort. A talkie. (M)

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

How have you sinned, my child?

I have indulged a veritable plethora of the most indecent thoughts about a man I don't know who not only has the most charming (CHARMING) accent but also knows exactly what to say to make this sort of thing exactly right and you know what, never mind the confession, I have to go home now and... er... take care of business. Gobless us every one.

I MEAN HONESTLY SUPERMAN THIS IS NOT FAIR. ...buuuut much appreciated nonetheless. :innocent:

On 9/1/2018 at 3:27 PM, matilda3948 said:

Got a new computer. Obviously had to try out the audio.

Amazingggg as always!

On 8/5/2018 at 6:19 PM, immortaltech55 said:

I currently have a cold and my nose has been teasing me so i decided to finally share some sneezes with the community. Hope you enjoy

Your sneezes are so sexy.  Cant wait for more

Not sure if this was ever posted here, but even if it was I think it's definitely worth posting again. Two sneezes off camera at the beginning, then the good stuff starts at 1:13...

8 hours ago, Joe said:

Not sure if this was ever posted here, but even if it was I think it's definitely worth posting again. Two sneezes off camera at the beginning, then the good stuff starts at 1:13...

OH MY GOD! I've never seen this before, but it's amazing! :D

Thanks for sharing!

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:27 PM, matilda3948 said:

Got a new computer. Obviously had to try out the audio.

that was incredible, can't believe I didn't see this before! thank you for posting :) (and hope youre now feeling better)

On 9/3/2018 at 5:14 PM, March Hare said:

Forgive me Father for I have sinned.

How have you sinned, my child?

I have indulged a veritable plethora of the most indecent thoughts about a man I don't know who not only has the most charming (CHARMING) accent but also knows exactly what to say to make this sort of thing exactly right and you know what, never mind the confession, I have to go home now and... er... take care of business. Gobless us every one.

I MEAN HONESTLY SUPERMAN THIS IS NOT FAIR. ...buuuut much appreciated nonetheless. :innocent:

Mission accomplished! 😉

This has made my day x

On 9/21/2018 at 4:10 PM, poiub said:

and again around 5:05

Quickly becoming a sure thing... (07:45)

Edited by poiub
2 hours ago, Coffee Mug said:

A guy sneezes all through the video, most off screen. I love how his friends make fun of him in a friendly way

😍

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 1:54 PM, ayslin said:

https://youtu.be/R-lOVcEbCm8?t=395

1, M, from soldering smoke

Thanks very much for this! Great surprise sneeze with only a partly-successful grab for his hanky!

This is P a t r i c k Norton (I'm trying to fool Google with the spacing), a pretty famous technology-show host. He used his red bandanna to blow his nose in this video, from 2008, about 28:15, though no sneezing - he may have had a cold.