• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like this has probably appeared around here before ... but, what a weird sneeze.

Nice sneezing prank. Warning: NSFW due to foul language.

It still is a lot of fun. Mitchell (guy who's fake-sneezing) makes great pre-sneeze faces, even though his "Angry Dad" doesn't see it, he just gets the spray in his neck ;-) 

I made a new sneezing video, for anyone who's interested.  (forgive me for looking so tired.  Jet lag is kicking my ass at the moment.)

A 2015 video from the Seeker website, "Why Do We Sneeze" (also on Youtube). I'm curious where the clip at about 0:54 comes from, the guy in a suit, sneezing on the (Los Angeles?) metro.

16 hours ago, deric said:

I made a new sneezing video, for anyone who's interested.  (forgive me for looking so tired.  Jet lag is kicking my ass at the moment.)

Glad you ade a new video.  I watch your old ones all the time.  So hot!!!

On 6/25/2018 at 6:49 PM, matilda3948 said:

Haven't had a cold in ages but this one is rough: 

Bless you many times over, poor @matilda3948! So many stifles and half-stifles in that wav. I hope you didn't work too hard to hold them back, though by the end I could tell you were just giving in to what your nose needed to do.

Edited by zneeze
On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 9:31 AM, matilda3948 said:

Recorded these a few days ago as I was getting over my cold. Glad to be feeling better.

glad your are feeling better....those sounded very desperate!  bless you x a lot

I haven't been on the forum or made a vid in forever but here's me with some chhinkni.  BTW I'm actually Jay Bee.  

Its been a minute since i posted here.  We tried the whole "finger under the nose" thing lol

I've been playing around with Chhinkni powder recently for the first time.My husband who does not have the fetish but is very supportive wanted to try it again but with me. Here we are recording together for the first time together. There are some other recent silly attempts of me trying to figure out the chhinkni powder on my YouTube channel in the event you'd find that entertaining lol.

Sooo... I recorded today... Did a bit more than the recommended dose of chinnkini... And the results were loud and intense. 

12 minutes ago, HideAndGoSneeze said:

Sooo... I recorded today... Did a bit more than the recommended dose of chinnkini... And the results were loud and intense. 

Bless you! you sound so cute! and I like the way you sneeze, and the buildups and the way they sound kinda wet, I love it!, keep up the awesome work! (I am also copying and pasting this into SFF).

Keep up the awesome work, I can't wait for the next one!

On 7/12/2018 at 2:07 AM, Scion said:

f

Bless you! I enjoyed that a lot. :)