Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

Curvy vlogger sneezes a double at 9:20 (no audio sadly) while modelling a bikini, in this video which I was watching purely for research purposes

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, poiub said:

Curvy vlogger sneezes a double at 9:20 (no audio sadly) while modelling a bikini, in this video which I was watching purely for research purposes

Wow. She is gorgeous and she sounds like she has allergies.

Great sneeze with a buildup that will go down in the hall of fame. She makes pre-sneeze faces throughout the remainder of the video, but unfortunately there's no more sneezes after the one. 

10 sneezes from 1:40 (M) I really like this one :wub:

I've been on a massive video spree recently so I've got so much more to share! Some have probably been posted before but whatever, stuff gets lost in the depths of this thread.

16 hours ago, DarkGlasses said:

I've been on a massive video spree recently so I've got so much more to share! Some have probably been posted before but whatever, stuff gets lost in the depths of this thread.

That was a good one.  Definitely a little different.  Cant wait to see what else you got.

On 4/5/2018 at 5:56 AM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

I've decided to upload a video that my boyfriend sent me tonight, because it has the first triple sneeze that I've seen. :D Excuse the quality, these are all sent over Facebook Messenger.

My god, this is amazing!  He has such a nice chest and snotty nose... *huff*

On 10.4.2018 at 9:23 AM, DarkGlasses said:

Well, don't I just love this one <3

On 4/27/2018 at 9:26 AM, Show&tell said:

Super proud of this one. My guy made it for me in secret as a tribute ♡

what a sweetie making this! He did a great job! Bless you, as always :)

Love this girl's channel! (Check out all her videos, and she speaks in English with and accent, and in Russian!)

21, f, from Russia, really diverse sneezes and amazing nose!!!  Hera (Mira Karat), if you're on here...thanks for sharing your videos! Fangirl over here! :-*

Agreed on all counts, lovely girl and lovely sneezes. Stellar work, Mira, if you're reading this.

Just a random sneeze in the background of a youtube clip i was watching (5:39): 

First wav in forEVER here goes. It is unedited so there is a lot of rambling but check the description box for indications of the sneezing-est parts.

The adorable Ellen, around 3 min in.  Please no one leave creepy comments, and make me regret posting this.

Camila Cabelo sneezes at the very end of this performance. You can see the buildup and the sneeze but not hear it.  But what is cute is that the girls in the audience immediately say "she sneezed!" and she laughs and announces into the mic, "I sneezed!" 

I've seen another video of her sneezing...so I don't know if she knows this is a thing her fans like?

Found some other ones! Ya know how sometimes ya have days where you get lucky and find a bunch of new vids you've never seen?

Hope you enjoy!

Older woman. Talks for a bit in Portuguese (?) then has quite an attack at 00:20

Woman has sneezing fit starting at 11:30 to around 15:00 when she blows her nose.  She talks through her fit and has doubles. Worth watching after the fit ends if you like sniffles and nose touching.