Sneeze Fetish Forum

MySpace, YouTube, JustinTV etc Clips Go Here

Bondi

This is acted, but the first few are really well done!  Towards the end it gets strange, as the character is very allergic to cats.  Does anyone speak German and know why she keeps exposing herself to the cat?  She rubs her face on it, and the guy seems not to be concerned about her serious allergy!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, elements said:

This is acted, but the first few are really well done!  Towards the end it gets strange, as the character is very allergic to cats.  Does anyone speak German and know why she keeps exposing herself to the cat?  She rubs her face on it, and the guy seems not to be concerned about her serious allergy!

WTF meme.jpg

That video does have English subtitles you can turn on with the closed captions button.  Looks like its a comedy skit with an allergy denial scenario. 

On 3/5/2018 at 9:12 PM, MisterSneeze said:

(F)

Very nice find! I love how the guy next to her blesses every single sneeze!  And that last sneeze was great. 

On 3/7/2018 at 2:16 PM, matilda3948 said:

It just gets worse the longer I stifle.

Beautiful stifles, bless you. Thanks for sharing.

On 2/12/2018 at 8:37 PM, matilda3948 said:

Two weeks of warmer weather and now there's yellow pollen on everything! Achoo!

I haven't listened ahead yet. How are the meds working? How are you feeling now?

On 3/5/2018 at 9:12 PM, MisterSneeze said:

(F)

Holyyyy shit her sneezes are perfect! If that’s her boyfriend... he’s a lucky man. 

New video. Short but sweet. Still seems he has a bit of sneezing tolerance. Oh well :/

On 3/11/2018 at 11:46 PM, insertwittyusernamehere said:

New video. Short but sweet. Still seems he has a bit of sneezing tolerance. Oh well :/

I watched all our clips and they were awesome.  Hope you and your boyfriend post more soon

On 11/8/2016 at 2:02 AM, deric said:

My third chhinkni video (m)

hope you like it. :)

Deric, I have watched all your videos o your you tube page.  You are so sexy.  Hope you can post another of yourself soon

On 16/03/2018 at 9:59 AM, doug8888 said:

Thank you! Definitely planning to. Bought 5 vials of chhinkni on eBay the other week and am waiting for them to arrive. :D

I actually ended up with a sinus infection last week from all the allergy congestion. Missed a day of work because my head hurt so bad. Now I'm just back to normal allergy misery. 

On 3/1/2018 at 4:40 AM, dragonko said:

So, I'm a big techie and was watching this review when ... surprise sneeze at the very end ... announced probably about 10 seconds beforehand. Start watching around 3:00.

Thanks for posting this, it's a gem. The long build up really makes it.  I wonder if it takes him so long to get out every sneeze...

• 2 weeks later...

So glad you posted today.  I have been waiting for your next video.  He is so sexy and your so lucky.  Awesome job.  Cant wait for the next .

On 04/04/2018 at 4:33 AM, doug8888 said:

So glad you posted today.  I have been waiting for your next video.  He is so sexy and your so lucky.  Awesome job.  Cant wait for the next .

Cheers :) 

On 3/23/2018 at 11:57 PM, atchoum said:

Thanks for posting this, it's a gem. The long build up really makes it.  I wonder if it takes him so long to get out every sneeze...

I've decided to upload a video that my boyfriend sent me tonight, because it has the first triple sneeze that I've seen. :D Excuse the quality, these are all sent over Facebook Messenger.