Top Posters In This Topic

• gryffin

• Lamborghini

• Fantasneezer

• lisar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay... I finally got it. The fabled powder... Chinnkininini lmaooo

I recorded my first time using it, and have come to the realization that these are wetter and are stronger than my normal allergy sneezes...I hope you all enjoy! I should also warn that there is a lot of rambling and I blow my nose towards the end... 

Edited by HideAndGoSneeze
2 hours ago, HideAndGoSneeze said:

I recorded my first time using it, and have come to the realization that these are wetter and are stronger than my normal allergy sneezes...I hope you all enjoy! I should also warn that there is a lot of rambling and I blow my nose towards the end... 

Wow, Chinnkini does wonders, these sneezes were awesome! Wet and juicy! Thanks for sharing :)

14 hours ago, HideAndGoSneeze said:

Thanks for sharing! Love the video and your personality. You're so bubbly and excited!

On 2/6/2018 at 7:12 AM, WolfPack said:

Thanks for sharing! Love the video and your personality. You're so bubbly and excited!

haha thanks!!! I was honestly SO NERVOUS....

Been some good posts on here lately. Really enjoyed them :)

Here's another chhinkni sneezing video of my boyfriend:

On 2/5/2018 at 4:45 PM, HideAndGoSneeze said:

Thank you for taking us on your amazing journey!! :)

On 2/12/2018 at 5:37 PM, matilda3948 said:

Two weeks of warmer weather and now there's yellow pollen on everything! Achoo!

Bless you Matilda, those were intense!

On February 12, 2018 at 8:37 PM, matilda3948 said:

Two weeks of warmer weather and now there's yellow pollen on everything! Achoo!

At 4:23 where you say "F' those multiples"...that''s exactly what I was thinking, but with the syllables accented differently enough to have a completely different meaning...

Thanks for sharing!

Filmed another chhinkni sneezing video with my boyfriend (#22):

I have also compiled a complete playlist of all the videos for the ease of your sneeze viewing pleasure:

19 hours ago, helyzelle said:

Thank you so much for the playlist @insertwittyusernamehere , sure is easier to have them all in one place :thumbup:

No problem. I hope you enjoy :)

On 2/12/2018 at 5:37 PM, matilda3948 said:

Oh gosh you poor thing!!! Do you take allergy meds? I feel so bad for your suffering. Those multiples were so intense! Bless you!

Found this gem today. 3 big sneezes at around 7:30  followed by 2 honking nose blows and a shout out to the fetish community! 

On 21/2/2018 at 9:33 PM, Jeff1 said:

Caught a cold...

https://youtu.be/9pD2rHWL_1I

Bless you many times Jeff1! I’m sorry you’ve caught a cold. 

I always feel like it’s Christmas morning whenever you post something new though 😁 thanks so much for sharing

On 2/21/2018 at 9:31 AM, Xsneezelover3932 said:

Found this gem today. 3 big sneezes at around 7:30  followed by 2 honking nose blows and a shout out to the fetish community! 

I'm a huge fan of hers. Really big sneezes and she always mentions the fetish community after she does 

3 hours ago, matilda3948 said:

Pollen count is super high.

Holy crap...you're not kidding! Those rapid fires and build ups were amazing! Thanks for sharing <3 

So, I'm a big techie and was watching this review when ... surprise sneeze at the very end ... announced probably about 10 seconds beforehand. Start watching around 3:00.